It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will the US support terrorist acts by our allies?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Question: Who is it that wants Iran not to have nuclear weapons?

Answer: The US and Israel

Question: If the US (see link below) is denying any role in the assassination of an Iranian nuclear scientist then that only leaves Israel correct?

Answer: Correct. No other nations are beating the drum of anti- Iranian nuclear development besides the US and Israel – at least not publicly.

hillaryclinton.us...

Question: Why does a terrorist act against a country other than the US, Israel or one of its allies not get branded as a terrorist act?

Question: If the US denies involvement then why does it not denounce these as terrorist acts obviously committed by Israel?

With 4 nuclear scientists assassinated, various unexplained bombings, several civilian casualties plus Stuxnet…..will the real terrorist stand up and be recognized.

There can only be 3 answers – the US, Israel or both.

If we deny involvement we incriminate Israel!

If we incriminate Israel how do we maintain credibility in the world for all our saber rattling if we do not condemn terrorist acts regardless of political alliances!

I’m all for supporting our allies, and Israel has been a good ally, but at some point the US has to draw a line.

Remember Matthew 16:26…

“what good will it be for a man if he gains the whole world, yet forfeits his soul?”

What price is being paid for the United States soul?
Will we support terrorism implmented by our own military, intelligence organizations or allies?
If the US is prepared to justify any action by our military, intelligence organizations or allies to acheive it goals, then what are they prepared to do to citizens........you and me, regardless of political afiliation, class, religion or status.

Or will it just be the detractors who are persecuted

Are we heading toward facism.....the total loss of our national soul in the self righteous search of gain....
Gain for who....average citizens, I think not.

Who then......will we lose our soul for?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by beanandginger

Gee...Duh...yeah...The US is the best military at installing corrupt leaders. Bravo to our troops. They sure know how to prop dictators up.

Retards...absolute retards.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
The usa is the biggest terrorist organization on the planet. They terrorize counties abroad weather covert or all out wars , 3 in 10 years . Also they terrorize it's own citizens who are having a peaceful protest. Why wouldn't the usa not back their terrorist ally who terrorize the Palestinians?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

I guess you didn't get the memo.

If it was done by Israel, then they are called Freedom Fighters.

If it was done by Iran, then they are called Terrorist.

The US doesn't support Terrorist, only Freedom Fighters.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Fact: Isrealis and US murder scientist its called a covert war.
If iran did it, it would called "terrorism", I am disgusted with our western criminal leaders being such hypocrites. Its really bad and shows the extent of our leaders corruptability.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by beanandginger
Question: Who is it that wants Iran not to have nuclear weapons?

Answer: The US and Israel

Question: If the US (see link below) is denying any role in the assassination of an Iranian nuclear scientist then that only leaves Israel correct?

Answer: Correct. No other nations are beating the drum of anti- Iranian nuclear development besides the US and Israel – at least not publicly.

hillaryclinton.us...

Question: Why does a terrorist act against a country other than the US, Israel or one of its allies not get branded as a terrorist act?

Question: If the US denies involvement then why does it not denounce these as terrorist acts obviously committed by Israel?

With 4 nuclear scientists assassinated, various unexplained bombings, several civilian casualties plus Stuxnet…..will the real terrorist stand up and be recognized.

There can only be 3 answers – the US, Israel or both.

If we deny involvement we incriminate Israel!

If we incriminate Israel how do we maintain credibility in the world for all our saber rattling if we do not condemn terrorist acts regardless of political alliances!

I’m all for supporting our allies, and Israel has been a good ally, but at some point the US has to draw a line.

Remember Matthew 16:26…

“what good will it be for a man if he gains the whole world, yet forfeits his soul?”

What price is being paid for the United States soul?
Will we support terrorism implmented by our own military, intelligence organizations or allies?
If the US is prepared to justify any action by our military, intelligence organizations or allies to acheive it goals, then what are they prepared to do to citizens........you and me, regardless of political afiliation, class, religion or status.

Or will it just be the detractors who are persecuted

Are we heading toward facism.....the total loss of our national soul in the self righteous search of gain....
Gain for who....average citizens, I think not.

Who then......will we lose our soul for?

Don't you get the news over there? The US and Israel are not the only countries that are condemming publicly Irans nuclear programme. Britain has also condemmed it and this was the result:-

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
yet NO ONE seems to take into consideration that Iran might be assassinating its own nucler scientist?

Regimes throughout history have done this......

especially if they thought this guy might talk.........

Especially if they they knew it would help in a propaganda war against other nations.....

And especially if they saw him as a threat..........

People bash the west for jumping to conclusions on Iran, yet they sure as hell dont mind doing it to Israel, the US or Britain......

Anyone else even notice this glaring hypocrisy?

edit on 16-1-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
In reality the us started this mess with the contra affair when they started selling the middle east weapons. Now theyre like um sorry guys you cant have our stuffs no more. Of coarse the middle east wont give up weapons so easily.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I honestly don't think ANY country wants Iran to have nuclear weapons. But...I do think there is actually a large part of the world which thinks it should have nuclear power. I'm quite certain it's Israel killing the scientists off, a country which itself had denied until just a year or 2 ago ever having the same weapons for decades. Yet they did.

I really wish they wouldn't, but unfortunately we will more than likely support Israel even if they are caught red handed killing another one. I wish I knew what Israel had on the US to make us back them so. But I honestly believe we would go to war against the UK or France if Israel so desired.

Edit to add: It isn't just Iran. I firmly believe the current nuclear powers don't want anyone else to have them...it doesn't matter who it is.

edit on 16-1-2012 by webpirate because: additional thoughts

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
yet NO ONE seems to take into consideration that Iran might be assassinating its own nucler scientist?

Sure..... while you are at it - why not suggest that it was some elaborate form of suicide by the nuclear scientist.

But hey, your opinion is as valid as mine on ATS - I just do not think it adds up personally.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I find it odd the automatic assumtion is the US or Israel had something to do with it. Irans list of enemies is long. Every nation in the region feels threatened by them because well Iran threatens them all the time. Lets not even start with the Kurds and other opposition groups within Iran. The US and Israel want to end Irans program and they have that means already, it would be a waste of time to kill one guy. However if you just wanted to delay Iran while you looked for other sources of oil to replace what you are getting this would be a good move.

new topics

top topics

join