It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop Loses It Over Man Refusing Search

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Just saw this earlier today.

Man was stopped for speeding and the officer was calm and cordial. Then the driver tells the cop he can't search the vehicle. Cop goes beserk.

Best to watch for yourselves. Even police officers have bad days!

Go Ron Go!!

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Go cop go.

I don't understand why a lot of Americans in these videos (and they are mostly Americans, nothing racist here) think they can tell a cop not to search their vehicle or why they think they can act completely stupid and then claim "it wasn't my fault, it was the cop, he shouldn't have got so damn aggressive".

Err....you're preventing someone from doing their job and they have the power to arrest you for obstructing them and you think he's being aggressive? Duh, ya think?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I think this one was fake and already posted.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 16-1-2012 by Bobaganoosh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Vid. is a hoax...

There are at least 2 threads on this already, maybe more.
Not to mention this vid. was debunked within the comments section.

More due diligence... Less reactionary copy/paste/post.

edit on 16-1-2012 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
HaHa..what a loser. Even his "friends" on the force hate him..they posted this video. Becoming all too common.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
Go cop go.

I don't understand why a lot of Americans in these videos (and they are mostly Americans, nothing racist here) think they can tell a cop not to search their vehicle or why they think they can act completely stupid and then claim "it wasn't my fault, it was the cop, he shouldn't have got so damn aggressive".

Err....you're preventing someone from doing their job and they have the power to arrest you for obstructing them and you think he's being aggressive? Duh, ya think?

even though it's fake, I would like to mention that the man would have had done nothing illegal and politely refusing would be within his rights.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I suppose cops don't like it when they realize that they really don't have any "powers" if no wrong has been done.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

Why would I let a cop search my car? It's my property and unless you have reasonable cause for suspicion then not just "No", but "Hell No" you can't search my car. I shave my head, have a longish chin beard, gauged earrings, and I get hassled all the time. Makes no difference that I'm an executive with a large company and a father of two, they simply go off my appearance. If an officer wants to search my car, I make them bring a K9 unit out and if the dog doesn't alert on my car, I drive away laughing. I simply refuse to allow someone into my personal space without a DAMN good reason.

ETA: Well, now that I know it's fake, my above statement still stands. Good fake out though.
edit on 1/16/2012 by KILL_DOGG because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Bobaganoosh

My apologies if it was already posted as I searched using the terms,"cop" "loses it". It doesn't seem fake but if it was, it's one heck of an editing job!

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
add to existing thread link

top topics

join