It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't you want to know the soul's ingredients?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Wouldn't you like to know what a soul is made up of? Its ingredients? Enough with just saying souls exist. What makes up a soul from the inside to the outside? That's what I want to know. Anyone with a thought?

Personally I think your soul contains and boarders your own personal, magical kingdom, where any ideal thing and any ideal body you want goes. I also think the soul is able to fatherly/motherly mind with a mind inner itself aswell as outter itself, since currently here on earth within you is your very own kingdom. I think we on earth are minding outside of our soul, to gather great ideas of what in all we could ever want in our own magical kingdoms we will be returning back within some day. So one ingredient I think is commandable magic within the soul.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
If brain transplantation ever becomes a reality, when you transplant one's brain into another body, will the soul go with it?
edit on 16-1-2012 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn
Wouldn't you like to know what a soul is made up of? Its ingredients? Enough with just saying souls exist. What makes up a soul from the inside to the outside? That's what I want to know. Anyone with a thought?

Personally I think your soul contains and boarders your own personal, magical kingdom, where any ideal thing and any ideal body you want goes. I also think the soul is able to fatherly/motherly mind with a mind inner itself aswell as outter itself, since currently here on earth within you is your very own kingdom. I think we on earth are minding outside of our soul, to gather great ideas of what in all we could ever want in our own magical kingdoms we will be returning back within some day. So one ingredient I think is commandable magic within the soul.

Light, is what I would think to be a major ingrediant.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

So one ingredient I think is commandable magic within the soul.

I think this is true also, but the art of said "soul control" is tricky.

Perhaps that's the name of the game here in the material world - to come here and forget our infinite power and then see how much we can discover with only a handful of decades to learn!

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

straightforward way of speaking, souls are living thing ends, while life is evil so souls are caca always

there cant b true life but absolute objective one reality free superiority where subject freedom is out clearly detached by realizing themselves through freely as the condition to get the right of being a constant positive free existing sense fact out

life truth is the objective reality of freedom superiority concept relating all objects freedom to one subject freedom in objective same reality double free same make one objective freedom kind name life

souls are fully subjective related to god one freedom, so the free sense that any soul contain is never true, either from the subject free sense or the all reference that is actually god subjective lies

when anyone should end always as free constant existence and life is only to the extremes freedom related to superior freedom conception of all freedom and one back absolute freedom too, so life is only and exclusively an objective one end still reality of objects, so nothing to subjects values which is their conscious free moves, but of course any existing subject free right would logically have a living reality right that he alone realize through objective absolute one reality life

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Electricity!

I had an absolutely *spiritual* experience over the weekend, and I have to admit, it was the most enlightening thing to ever happen to me. Long story short - even though it would suck to leave my people behind, I'm not afraid of death. I feel that my time here is the *hard part*, and when I go, the "other side" is gonna be the reward.

My soul is related to the earth, its plants, its animals, its people and to the universe. It's all one organism. Over the weekend, my soul was put on a rack and was given its 60,000 mile major tune up! I was synced with the universe and I downloaded my latest operating system, Philthy Version 2.0!

My soul's ingredients are of electricity and plasma... I felt it... I know it!

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by the_philth

lucky you, the issue is freedom only as i see it freedom right is absolutely abused then all what is free is evil life

to me, as long as i have a brain i can defend a stand so im much better here then anywhere else

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman
If brain transplantation ever becomes a reality, when you transplant one's brain into another body, will the soul go with it?
edit on 16-1-2012 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

I would assume. If there is a 'soul', which is debatable (I believe there is), then the brain is the seat of it. Perhaps the pineal gland? Our human flesh is like the hardware, and the soul is the OS/software.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

I would think the soul inhabits the entire body and not just the brain.
The brain does not know the stomach is empty until the stomach sends that signal to the brain. If the soul was only in the brain then the rest of the body is what ? Uninhabited ? Empty ?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

What ever it is there have been studies that suggest that a weight loss occurs immediatly at the time of death just when the soul would suppossedly be exiting the body.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

What were the events leading to this major metamorphosis ?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
In Genesis 2:7, we are given the ingredients of a soul.
"And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul."

Recipe:
Dust (physical body) + spirit (breath of life) ='s a living soul.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by Hydroman

I would think the soul inhabits the entire body and not just the brain.
The brain does not know the stomach is empty until the stomach sends that signal to the brain. If the soul was only in the brain then the rest of the body is what ? Uninhabited ? Empty ?

you forget that all ur body and brain are conditionned individually and objectively in absolute conditions time

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

What were the events leading to this major metamorphosis ?

Psilocybin!

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Think of all the electrical charges that flow through and control everything.
Think of Quantum Entanglement.
Could the soul be all those charges entangled into one electric shape.
That would be a case to be outside in the open when you die,
so when you float off, you don't zap yourself to nothingness

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
The soul was invented by the Greeks - specifically Socrates (according to Plato, anyway)

Plato, drawing on the words of his teacher Socrates, considered the soul the essence of a person, being that which decides how we behave. He considered this essence to be an incorporeal, eternal occupant of our being. As bodies die the soul is continually reborn in subsequent bodies. The Platonic soul comprises three parts:
  • the logos, or logistikon (mind, nous, or reason)
  • the thymos, or thumetikon (emotion, or spiritedness, or masculine)
  • the eros, or epithumetikon (appetitive, or desire, or feminine)

Each of these has a function in a balanced, level and peaceful soul.
en.wikipedia.org...

The Egyptians had their own version of the concept, but it comprised 5 parts and is much less ethereal in nature:

The ancient Egyptians believed that a human soul was made up of five parts: the Ren, the Ba, the Ka, the Sheut, and the Ib. In addition to these components of the soul there was the human body (called the ha, occasionally a plural haw, meaning approximately sum of bodily parts). The other souls were aakhu, khaibut, and khat. en.wikipedia.org...

Basically, the notion that we call "the soul" has a definite lifespan, and that suggests that it's not something that humanity learned from a divine information source. In fact, there is no agreed upon definition of the term itself as to how it pertains to this thread's question and how that question has been posed. That's the bitch about this subject. So many experts and yet they all contradict each other at a foundational definitional level. That means that there's no possible means of determining the validity of even the most ancillary information.

What's the material ingredients of the human soul? Considering the actual controversy surrounding the definition of the term itself, that's not even a real question. That's like "Why is blue?" as a question. Or maybe it's not. The truth is that no one's ever defined the term "human soul" enough to stabilize it as a definitive item that can ever be examined.

The posts in this thread will probably prove my point.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by CitizenNum287119327

...so when you float off, you don't zap yourself to nothingness

I imagine it's like water mixing with water... it becomes part of the Oneness!

And that Oneness is a Wholeness! The Everything!

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

Can we asume that when we are puely thinking that we are using our soul,or mind if you like?..Considering the body can be defined as a Bio chemical machine, then we can also asume that it takes a heck of a lot mind to operate it...for example if it think that i want to raise my arm.I have to create a polypeptide that interacts with the body to raise the arm. If im doing what might be called hard physical work, deep thinking in a meaningful way seems out of the question.Because i'm to busy running my body. So my conclusion the soul is made of whatever thoughts are made of..Which is the same as whatever mind is made of, which is probably everything.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
You pose a good question, the answer to which I have been trying to understand. I will answer as best I can, one without outside influence or any quotes. Also one without religious overtones from my side, but to be interpreted however one wishes. This is in three parts, minus the astral if you wish, which would make it four.

First the astral, which I don't consider from my perspective and experience, to be the soul, but is a part of it as well as an extension of our ego, so not so evolved. For instance, recently, when out a mask on the wall scared the crap out of me. So you see, we in that mode are still us, not so wise after all.

Now to event one. I was out in the astral but under the control of a couple others and shown my soul, wow! I looked back towards my body and saw this light being, shaped like an elongated diamond, it was of pure light and glowed. What I also saw, was great love and humor. This part of myself was young, yet I detected something greater, an older part with great wisdom and knowing. I was told this was a sacred thing and I came away feeling that even though this life has been hard, I had done my part well. So yes, it is a light being of high stature.

The second and third seeing of the soul was this last summer while under attack from local government nitwits with more power than brains and big egos' and use of taxpayer money. I was also just out of surgery and have no tolerance for pain meds, thus I was putting up with pain beyond imagination as there was no solution to the pain.

In the second seeing, I was out of body again and saw myself combined with the soul, a being of more light than physical and there was another, a female floating there with a message for me, a simple message but confusing. Ok, I will include the message as it was in words withing my head, make of it as you will. She told me, "I have shown you the way and I am free to go on, you show another and you will be free as well". She was part way through this large portal or window into another dimension.

Two days later, pain and stress worse, I again left the body. I was on a plain of non existence, an uncreated plain. I was with this being whom was so great, I could not see it, but knew it and we went forward to my soul. The soul suffers I think, what we suffer for it, I,the soul was in glowing a white robe, it's arms around itself in great stress and pain, at an end of endurance. Myself and the presence went forward and this ribbon went before us, a glowing cloth which wrapped itself around my soul, gathered it, me, up and brought it to itself, filling it, me with energy and love beyond imagination. Again, I see it as light/energy, not physical as we are now.

Sorry about where I went, but it was and is real and is not a religion, it just is what we are, rather confusing. I brought up the first even last year to some religious types and they told me I saw a demon for craps sake.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Personally, I think Intention holds the key of what discerns the characteristics of each individual soul.

When one Intends to do something, it is that I that is sub-consciously automating the chemical reactions of the body due to its desire and intentions; your will.

As stated in the Bhagavad Gita: "When the upper point of a hair is divided into one hundred parts and again each of such parts is further divided into one hundred parts, each such part is the measurement of the dimension of the spirit soul."

Modern science will never find the soul, the I, the eye of the beholder because it exist everywhere at all times, beyond time in all places, beyond all places.

OS

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join