It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Give us your prediction for ...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I'd like you to participate in an experiment.

Give us your prediction for some important event in one of the years 2015 or 2016.

We have quite a few psychics on ATS and a huge number of people who have personal contacts with aliens and otherdimensional beings who claim to be able to foresee the future.

So - put your mind to work and post your prediction(s). They don't have to be world shattering, but they should NOT be trivial and easy to predict. Predictions along the line of "Second term for Obama" or "Landslide loss for Obama" doesn't qualify.

The reason for choosing 2015 and 2016 are that they are far enough away to be relatively uncertain and still be within range of us remembering. But don't worry. I'll bring the thread to the fore in 2017 if my prediction of the demise of ATS doesn't come to fruition.

My personal predictions are

* that Iran in 2016 has joined North Vietnam in a small "They are all out to get us" club. They are still at odds with the world, but they will have tried a small nuclear device to emphasize their dislike of world interference in their internal affairs.

* that we will loose one of the major oil producing countries due to civil war and that the western world AKA the good old USofA will be unwilling to help because of homegrown unrest.

* that a flood disaster in 2016 will cause great financial and human losses in Holland.

* that the Danish queen will die in 2015 and that the cause will be heart related.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
September 23rd 2015

Armageddon!! Christ gives Anti-Christ a beat-down.

September 28th 2015

Start of heaven on earth!

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
we won't make it to 2015
edit on 16-1-2012 by PFCStryker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I will be interested to see if anyone cannot see beyond 2012!

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
3 years from now;
There will be cloudy & rainy days. sometimes even sunshine rays.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
3 years from now;
There will be cloudy & rainy days. sometimes even sunshine rays.

I'll second that.

Instead of worrying about 2016...

Think about the present time, forgive yourself and everybody around you.

Accept YOU for who YOU are.

And Love.

Love everyone and everything.

Peace

Kluute
edit on 18/1/2012 by Kluute because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
2013 20th November Asian or Arab Nuclear event.
Only thing I get so far for late teens is a blue/green asteroid coming towards earth between the sun on the right and Mars and Venus looking closed to each other on the left from Earths point of view(this maybe linked to my Redfield 29 dream).
Seems I'm in the middle of a very strange.... Block, for want of a better word. I haven't slept properly for 2 weeks, only requiring 2 or 3 hours sleep a day to be completely rested. Any dreams suddenly turn to complete blackouts or to what I call, falling off a cliff wake ups, stopping my dreams and any attempts to sleep in their tracks...... It is quite odd and all the while that damn humming noise
is outside.

top topics

join