It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jews against Ron Paul? crazy ad.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
This is just the most shocking thing iv'e seen all day today... an ad that actually attacks Ron Paul with lies and nothing but lies... the ad was paid by Israel i assume....

"We can do better" oh you mean like John Mccain?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by CrazyRaccoon

Lmfao! Cue Moonlight Sonata "I know that Ron Paul's approach is isolationist and conspiratorial"

Well kids, what have we learned as of recent?

a) Autarky and "isolationist" policies are actually beneficial for America, but i digress, America, even under Ron Paul's leadership would step in when ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY and still associate with the rest of the world via trade and cooperation. That's ridiculous to think he'd close us off, and if he does become President and attempts to break all bridges, well obviously that wouldn't do and he knows it. I think it's more like this, you go to war endlessly for really backwards reasons, mainly economically motivated, or you go to war to prevent a madman (Hitler) from killing any more people. Pretty sure clarity of mind and good judgment is needed in a President, and especially when considering war declarations and occupations..

b) Conspiratorial? Guess what, so many conspiracies have been asserted for EONS. And guess what, people trying to cover them up doesn't make them any less REAL.

Lol, watch as the ants dance.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
All i can say is wow... 'jews against ron paul?'

It's More like 'Zionists against Ron Paul'

and you know what? Ron Paul supports Israel's sovereignty.... even netanyahu or w/e way his name is spelled said he doesn't need US help.

edit on 1/16/2012 by ugie1028 because: added the pic

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Yeah that's what i was just thinking... but all in all i would say that big corporations no matter where they are located always seem to do criminal things.

Here we call the criminals the "Bilderberg group"

join