It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

laying battered in my own blood left to die i could only find love

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
the following video is from the personal experiences of a protestor who decided that pieceful non violent protest was the most powerful force on the planet.

The heart of Dr King's vision offers wonderful inspiration for the Occupy Movement - one that is deeply rooted in love. Help Support the feature doc OCCUPY LOVE www.indiegogo.com... "Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic. Power at its best is love implementing the demands of justice, and justice at its best is power correcting everything that stands against love." ― Martin Luther King Jr.

www.youtube.com...

love is the most powerful force on the earth,
if we wanted to talk about individual secotors of energy,
the total current available electricity energy output in force from all nuclear power plants combined could not produce as much physical force ie kg/distence or as much self orginzation many working together for the "common good" of the society.

unlike nuclear power love can be transmitted between people, and the larger the love grows the more good things that are done the more people recognise that love for each other has enough energy to solve the ills and problems of the world.

when a "comunity" lives in love the standard of living increases for all,
not a select few.

when a comunity lives in greed and love is replaced by wants, love is seperated and devicive langugage is used to seperate out people into opposing groups, and a device topic is generated to pit the two idelogies against one another all the while not regonising the ability to self orginise with love is greater and more powerful than any force on the planet.

people in love would give to the world,
not harvest its "resources"

xploder
edit on 16-1-2012 by XPLodER because: fix link

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

there is no positive energy when negative is its reason

any is exclusively absolutely, for absolute positive to b, free reasons must enjoy superior ends

non violent objective rejections have value from hate true superiority not from love

true hate is when you prove the power of free will superiority, everyone can be against you all powers and forces too but if you dont want smthg or hate it, you are still there u as u want

which reveal the lie and how love belongs to evil life wills, by justifying crimes as if it was from hate while meaning to kill freedom rights by forcing positive reference to be oness life one

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. was one of the greatest orators in history, and one of the most compassionate men you could probably meet (from what i've learned). He so many to battle discrimination and segregation with non violence and protest. I do see several comparisons between the Civil Rights movement and the Occupy movement but the occupy movement doesn't have the same type and amount of support. I asked myself why and I think it is that we has human beings are not vehemently demanding the same vested rights with our freedom as African American's did with their race.! Especially within the last 10 years we have remained complacent and docile as the Elite have groomed us and herded us into the gates of financial chaos. Humans and love.? Well we all have the ability experience love and love others but there's always a doubt or temptation in the back of our minds. But this is the nature of the human race, and the universe. Entropy
It's much easier to destory then create.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo

But this is the nature of the human race, and the universe. Entropy It's much easier to destory then create.

this is a 1% falacy placed in your mind by the 1% who profit from the wars and destruction, by reconstructing the new democracy by the 1% after war.

it also ce ceeds powers of unity for war purposes to the same 1% eleite.

humans are creative and inventive and infinatly variable,
they are mutable and inteligent and given "free will" would inverably want to see those around them doing good as well.

that is inherent in humans, when we individually do well we want to help others,
currently this is a major disincentive to true charity,
because it counters the thought of capitalism, money is power and thorefore brings happyness.

yet without love money is hollow and power is just consuming.
the 99% are far more creative and inspiring and resourceful than you imagine,
and the true unsuppresed nature of man can flourish and that is to be free,
freedom,

in freedom the creativity lost in a resource consumption economey is replaced with one of great works, and a remberence of the ability of an idea being generated to make everyone equal again.

in unity with love

xploder

xploder

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
what those preachings sound evil sources is to what everyone know about violence objective ends results

the issue is never hate nor love for agressive reactions towards others, the issue there is inferior ends which make everyone loose his freedom sense, when he fully recognized himself fundamentally dependant on the presence of object other form

that is how those reactions are to animals states of weak free awareness or absurd free egos that really mean being all one or none, in both cases two extremes figures of unsanity that lack the least relation sense to intelligence of objective facts

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I spent some time at the occupy protest in london. You get all kinds of peeps there. I met some really lovely people too, full of warmth and love..

x

top topics

join