It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange sounds in Mexico?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing - it's happening more and more - sounds even more weird if you don't look at the video while listening. S&F

Can't we have a forum dedicated to just sounds being reported - where the time and date are also recorded?

Dutchsinse has just uploaded a video about it being all around the world - have a listen!

www.youtube.com...
edit on 16-1-2012 by quedup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ExposingYou

Wait, in the Kiev video, you can see a man walking on the street below. He didn't seem to think anything was out of the ordinary???? Why didn't you yell out " HEY DO YOU HEAR THAT."

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Krystian

edit on 16-1-2012 by Neysa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
^thank you

Very strange indeed and there seems to be a sudden increase in reports all over the world.

Anyone else think it sounds like giant plates moving and grinding against each other? Maybe below the surface and radiating up and out?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by football6

I'll remember to ask him next time I watch the video.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Everything is energy! And just as a tuning fork has natural frequencies for sound, the planet Earth has natural frequencies known as Schumann resonances. These frequencies directly correlate to the constant fluxuation within the levels of electromagnetic radiation. Our Universe is constantly pulsating with energy. As our solar system comes in alignment with the galactic equator (12-21-2012) increases our resonance exponentially - initially measured by NASA at 7.5 Hz (several decades ago) the S. resonance is now recorded at more than 11.2 Hz. Thus, the closer we align with the galactic plane, the higher the frequency of vibration. It's just a theory, however, it makes more sense than barking wolves, trumpets or Godzilla's return.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by neobludragon

Well, They really eat a lot of beans down there.
In Addition,
The Agave is responsible for the upper horn sounds
mysteriously eminating from the vocal chambers.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ExposingYou

I was just saying. I mean, when you post a strange video like that, you should be grasping at every piece of authentication available. I know it isn't your video but, leaves me in doubt as to whether its real or not. I mean, the guy was obviously not behind a closed window, since he can hear the sound so clearly. No way that loud of a sound did not attract the attention of that guy on the street, unless he was deaf.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by football6

Yea, true. If I ever hear this sound and make a video, I will make sure everyone on the block confirms it. haha

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
sounds like sky whales to me, not trying to be funny here. it sounds like whales to me.
it also makes me think of a strange prelude to war of the worlds...

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Now this video of a UFO has got to be a hoax - but listen to the sound as it passes over. China. Sept 2011. It's so close, it's got to be a hoax but it's the sound - it's just the same.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
trend search

Whats odd is how this has spiked as a google the past week. This would be a ton of work for marketing. Interesting.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Wow that is one creepy sound..it seems that their were several other places where these sounds were heard all within days and all in the Southern hemisphere..here's a list of a few that were posted in YT.

Strange Sounds Chile January 12, 2012
www.youtube.com...

Strange Sounds Mexico 2012 posted Jan 14, 2012

Strange sounds heard through out Costa Rica Jan 11, 2012
www.youtube.com...

What I found interesting was that their was a series of very large earthquakes in the Southern Shetland Islands which is off the tip of South America..

2012-01-15 13:40:17 UPDATED: (Mw 6.5) SOUTH SHETLAND ISLANDS -60.8 -55.5 (3a291)
earthquake.usgs.gov...

Distances
539 km (334 miles) W of Coronation Island, South Orkney Islands
625 km (388 miles) NE of Palmer Station, Antarctica
1019 km (633 miles) S of STANLEY, Falkland Islands
2919 km (1813 miles) S of BUENOS AIRES, D.F., Argentina

I got email alerts also for a 6.6 and a 6.2 which were deleted by the USGS (screen capture of my email alerts)

I wonder why they would delete these quakes? how do you mistake a 6.6 and 6.2 earthquake? anyways maybe the sounds are the Earth grinding and slipping and groaning as a precursor to a large quake? I think this might be a subduction zone all along the coast of South America, perhaps the sounds are somehow related.

earthquake.usgs.gov...

just a thought..Cheers Coco

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by neobludragon

Sounds like the other vids...I wonder if it could be coming from space?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by itscocobaby

The 5 large quakes Sandwish Islands is just where the Phobos Grunt Russian Rocket landed too.

link   
Textreply to post by neobludragon

I think the sound you hear is that of an underground boring machine that can drill only 7 miles of tunnels per day. Governments around the world are using them to link  Deep Underground Military Bases, or D.U.M.B.s, look them up on YouTube. Once completed they put in high speed trains that do Mach 2. Look up Phil Schnieder. God rest his soul. He was a whistle blower that had many high level Top Secret security clearances. They are trying to build them as quick as they can before Nibiru passes. 2012, in my interpretation, is not due to be the end of the world, BUT, they are predicting that the world catastrophes as a result will kill 2/3 of the world population. Read 'Alien Agenda' and you'll find out why governments around the world aren't telling the truth about Elenin, Nibiru, or Planet X. If they did people would stop paying their taxes, their credit card bills, going to work and there would be mass chaos! We have to share this disclosure with our family and friends. It's taken me months of my own personal research online. Start doing your own today, right now, don't take my word for it. But when you come to the same conclusions I have, please remember reading my post and say a quick prayer for my family, as I will each day for those that read this. God Speed!

Explanation for the sounds can be found here > www.whatdoesitmean.com... 

link   
Wow.

No unusual sounds in my area, but I have been seeing more and more threads and videos popping up lately. Makes you wonder what the hell it all means, if anything.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I started off believing these are real, however I think 90% (if not ALL) are fake. If you listen to the videos, (espescially the Chicago one) it's the SAME sound. People are all jumping on this band wagon and making their own fake videos. It's VERY easy to add audio to the video.

Check out this blog. Very interesting.

strangesoundsinthesky.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
IMO, it mostly sounds like a forest in pain. I hear birds, monkeys and water flowing...pretty awesome yet frightening.

What the hell is it

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join