It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange sounds in Mexico?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by neobludragon

I just wanted to let you know that I have added a link to this thread, to my own thread

Linking Thread for Strange Sound Phenomenon

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
this is very strange.. at first I was thinking hoax.. now im thinking otherwise...

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
Perhaps it is the sound of all of the wireless electronics crossing the globe creating a sound that you can hear but find no source to because it is everywhere, like the wind.

Or not...

Spooky for sure.

That a very interesting hypothesis and one definitely worth looking into. Great way too think out of the box!

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
My 2 little conure parrots were sleeping on my shoulder. I hit play on the OP's video.
They both jumped up and freaked out.
1 even flew on my head to watch / listen to it. She kept giving a warning trill, her language for 'danger'.
The other just kind of cried and stared. He is now hiding in his playhouse.
odd, they usually don't react much to tv or pc noises.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by horseplay

ok that scares me more then any of these other things...because of the fact that animals sense way more then anything else we can comprehend. I wish i knew what those little guys knew

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
These sound like groans.

The sound is exactly like the Kiev youtube video.

If you listen carefully the groan has a double tone to it.

To me it sounds like the groan of a submarine under pressure in a deep sea dive. I'm trying to find some you tubes that sound like that from some movies.

What if it's a cloaked UFO made out of some metal that is groaning under the Earth's pressure?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by horseplay
My 2 little conure parrots were sleeping on my shoulder. I hit play on the OP's video.
They both jumped up and freaked out.
1 even flew on my head to watch / listen to it. She kept giving a warning trill, her language for 'danger'.
The other just kind of cried and stared. He is now hiding in his playhouse.
odd, they usually don't react much to tv or pc noises.

They know. They know it's coming. And now you might have just given us the answer why all the birds sounded like they were freaking out. They knew too.

"No man shall know the hour...."

He didn't say anything about birds, though.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I just really hope it's not this, cause that is what it sounds like.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Natame
reply to post by horseplay

ok that scares me more then any of these other things...because of the fact that animals sense way more then anything else we can comprehend. I wish i knew what those little guys knew

me too. animals sense so much more than we do.
last year a tornado came near. I was outside and heard it coming and ran for the house, all I could think of was get the dogs and parrots and get in the cellar. the little parrots were already hiding in my robe hanging on the bathroom door.
they know..... and I wish I knew too...

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by topdog65807

my gaze if fixed on your pic... (o)_(o) It made me forget what I was going to say.

edit on 16-1-2012 by Luckyxfactor because: .

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
this does sound interesting. the best way to figure it out isnt always to think of one thing it could be, but maybe its all of the things that everyone has suggested, just maybe.....

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
So, Leviathan has decided to awaken. Not good for humanity.

2nd.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Does anyone think these sounds have something to do with haarp and bluebeam?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ExposingYou

possibly. only time will tell, and i get the feeling that we dont have long to wait

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
It sure is interesting. Sounds very disturbing too.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Chicago il...posted yesterday.

Chicago strange sound

Sorry for faulty linking, not on a computer... If anyone could fix link that would be appreciated

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Where is Phage, or some serious debunk-er. I like mysteries as much as anyone but, be better to know this isn't something crazy.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
that's a weird noise, but even weirder was my dogs reaction just now. I was playing the mexico one and the kiev one one after another, and the first one (Mexico) he jumped up ears perked and began sweeping them looking for the source. with the kiev one he did what he did with the mexico one, but got under the desk and is now sitting on my feet. belgian malinois aren't small, but he's warm!

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
You think all of these videos are legit. For some it looks like people are recording the sky but putting the sound in from another video.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Google analytics: strange noises

Here is a link showing a drastic spike in activity...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join