It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange sounds in Mexico?

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErtaiNaGia

You are welcome.

I forgot War of the Worlds was about a Martian attack. It so happens that Mars is approaching Opposition March 3, 2012. I wonder if this noise is going to be heard everywhere when Mars makes its closest approach March 5, 2012?

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I think its a media thing. Watch itll be advertisement for some new movie. If i hear it here where i live in nebraska then ill be trying to figure it out more.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I don't think its a publicity stunt. Noise ordinance would be violated in some areas.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I'm by no means an instant skeptic on these things, but I'm thinking this is a meme or a hoax. The sound just sounds like pretty standard keyboard synth sounds. I'm a professional musician btw, so my ear is pretty good with these things.

But if that's real its very scary.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by neobludragon

The tectonic plates are shifting.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I dont think that this a viral marketing strategy, I dont see what could be gained from it as witnesses who had heard the sounds would be left red faced and feel cheated therfore drawing a negative response. I do believe a lot of the noises and videos have been copied and hoaxed but due to the hundreds of eye witnes reports in certain countries and areas there does seem to be some kind of phemonena occuring. I also wonder if the sounds are connected in anyway to the humming noises a lot of people were hearing 3 or 4 years ago. Could the humming be a pre cursor to these latest sounds and if so does that mean that the sounds are getting closer. All we can do is speculate at the moment.

Links to humming threads:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I have read thru pretty much all of this thread after having my interest piqued by this subject in the latter half of 2011. Now..im not audio expert, and i dont know if anyone else has analysed any of these videos, but it is clear for all to hear that the Conklin and Mexico video soundtracks are rehashed versions of the Kiev video.
If anyone can be bothered to listen, i refer you to 00:58 in the Conklin video, and 1:21 in the Mexico video on this thread. They match exactly to the noise at 1:14 of the Kiev video (which may well be a rehash of something else who knows). Case solved.

I hate hoaxers.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by WilliamZannzinger

I noticed that too. Also came across this fantastic video of the Strange Sounds phenomena.

www.youtube.com...

It is indeed, a HOAX!

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Hoax
People have way too much time on their hands. I wish they were more objective so we could all actually learn and discover something. Its getting old sifting through peoples prank projects. Its a bit disheartening.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Ok guys relax, This is nothing but a big giant hoax, although there have been reports of strange sounds, but not as loud as they are in these fake videos, Have you guys even seen the movie "Red state" I guess not, the same exact weird sounds everybody is talking about is heard in that movie, anybody with simple video editing skills could edit these sounds in videos and act as if its coming from the sky.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Avk20
Ok guys relax, This is nothing but a big giant hoax, although there have been reports of strange sounds, but not as loud as they are in these fake videos, Have you guys even seen the movie "Red state" I guess not, the same exact weird sounds everybody is talking about is heard in that movie, anybody with simple video editing skills could edit these sounds in videos and act as if its coming from the sky.

HAHA i actually saw the movie last night. And what if these sounds are exactly that, A huge prank and hoax to excite the mass population of Christians just like in the movie??

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Holycrap thats scary. Like Godzilla vs. Rodan for real. Thats NOT a train or fracking.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Yeah those unexplainable sounds that radiated over an open baseball stadium, and the announcers commented on were obviously the hoax of some guy with a stereo.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Sounds like a creature that has managed to avoid the public eye for centuries hiding out in the outback of many nations. All near caves it would seem. I think these may be the last frontier on earth aside from the bottom of the ocean. A few miles down and your further than anyone has ever gone in a cave. No telling where these things come from.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
From the first time I heard these sounds, I have been trying to remember what it sounded like to me. It was so familiar, but just couldn't quite place it. However, I figured it out. It sounds like an MRI machine. I had the pleasure of having an MRI recently. The harmonics and rhythm of it are very similar.

Anyway, just thought I would share. It was an a-ha! moment for me

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I believe we need to look into this. I have been searching all over and different websites and most people are coming up with the conclusion that its trains. But im sorry i dont think it is trains. I dont doubt if its something natural but i dont think its anything to worry about.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
This probably has been mentioned already but here goes..
I was watching the movie "'___': The Spirit Molecule" on Netflix and they said that plants produce a similar molecule that mixed with humans creates the '___', which is why we have psychedelic visions off of mushrooms and cactus and stuff. They also talked about how this chemical is the language of plants, which reminded me of the movie "The Happening" where people started killing themselves and it turned out it was the plants communicating with each other. So maybe the "sky sounds" are the plants talking to each other...getting ready for the Happening.
I know, I can hear the laughing from here but it was just a strange series of events that lead to that thought.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
FFS if it is just sound effects isn't there anyone here who for the sake of truth heard this or the only source is all these youtibe videos?

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Shugo

the toas hum does not explain these sounds you say that the hum is not audible to all people if this was the case we would not have clear audio on these videos the hum is something to do with frequencies that only certain people can hear right? if this is the case we would not all be hearing the sounds on this video

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26 >>

join