It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange sounds in Mexico?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I don't know if someone has posted it here yet, but this is pretty much what D4rk Kn1ght predicted in his infamous thread. Sure it's in the hoax bin, but he did say there would be strange sounds, globally, around this time.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by neobludragon

I have to speak out on this strange phenonenom, I too thought maybe this was part of a viral marketing campaign.

I remember listening to the video in kiev and I thought I had heard this somewhere before and I have spent ages trying to remember where I heard it.

First of a little about me, I live in scotland and used to live in kirkcaldy,about 10 yrs ago I was back living at my mums temporarily and remember getting woken up by this same sound every morning at the same time and just felt disturbed by this awful grating sound.

The sound appeared to be coming from the back garden from the field behind cumbrae terrace and between ailsa grove, I figured maybe this was a door opening and closing from the flats behind us in the wind.

I investigated and found nothing, I then took my efforts down to the old football pitch where we used to hold the super street football tournaments. The sounds appeared to be coming from there underground, now whats interesting is the local council dug up the pitch several years before to install a new sewer system or underground concrete pipes, pretty massive things and there are several points in the field with manhole covers that allow access to this system, the sounds seem to emanate from there.

I thought maybe there was a sluice system down there and the noise was from like a sewer gate opening and closing and the sound was like metal grating on concrete, now considering the length of the football pitch and then the half mile of concrete pipes underneath which is full of nothing but water I reckon that any kind of grating going on is going to cause reverbration of some kind along these pipes and the fact they are hollow is going to allow the sound to carry some distance, perhaps local governments dont speak out about these kinds of things because of the ensuing complaints and the money that then has to be spent replacing it all once people speak out.

I dont think there is an alien agenda or anything else but a common type of system used systematically by different countrys around the world for the same purpose, if its not worrying the powers that be it shouldnt worry us.

edit on 17/1/2012 by combatfoo2000 because: spelling

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
can anyone translate this news report plz..from Ukraine...my gut tells me this is a hoax...if not ..then i'm completely
stumped on what it could be.. 1st link news report ... www.youtube.com...

2nd link johnny cash www.youtube.com... peace

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
When I hear these sounds, (fake or not)..I get a sad feeling..as if the earth is moaning and crying. It makes me want to hug mother earth.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ultraplayer
reply to post by 0bserver1

if one of the stars in the orion constellation would become a "red giant", wouldn't it take a long time for us to see it?
sins the light from the star takes lightyears to reach Earth.
I know that sound can't travel trough the vacuum of space but not sure about shock waves.

What do you think a shock wave consists of?

Anyway, if it was Betelgeuse the only thing we'll experience when the light reaches us in 500 years is possibly some light that you could see in the day that would be as bright as our moon. No end of the world scenario on that one.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
People in Florida are hearing noises like that and they even got news coverage, no one found the source, but it started like the sound on the video and they changed to a jet afterburner sound, very louddddd, youtube has videos of this let me see if I find some.

Here is one

edit on 17-1-2012 by cdesigns because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-1-2012 by cdesigns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

from darkknight ....It will start with people reporting strange lights / colours / sounds from the sky. This will get more and more frequent over the years, and more and more people will panic. The people will see pictures /events in the sky. then they will see craft and the like in the skies, culminating with a night, where people will see, in the night sky, the stars of the plough dance and shift. they will dance and shift about, and then be seen to swoop down over the heads of people in the sky forming shapes and sounds...

this will then lead to some event that even i do not know about fully, but it is the dark knight of Oct 28th, 2011.

this starts real slow in 2007... leading to 2009 - 2009 the pace really hots up for the Dark knight of Oct 28th 2011...

So, I only have this to say. If you do nothing but watch, wait till you start to see / hear things you will never had believed you would ever in this life see...

The hide, and hide well. ....if this is true...he nailed it

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
they could make one hell of a dark electronica tune, one thing for sure.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
It's a hoax but it's a good one. When I first came across it some months ago I freaked a little but the more I dug around on YouTube and on-line. the more I realised it wasn't real. The thing that did it for me was a news report from Kiev (on YouTube). They'd heard about the video and sent a reporter out to the exact place the video was shot (its some recognisable high rise apparently). She interviewed a whole bunch of people who said they'd heard nothing like the sound in the video, nothing at all.

I've watched a bunch now (like you all have too) and the sound is almost exactly the same and if you want my honest opinion...yes the news would report this. it's not the frickin' Illuminati, it's just an unexplained a weird sound (if true). If it made a half decent story they'd report it.

I'd love to believe it was some interstellar whale song going on. Some ancient race transmitting to earth to communicate with the whales directly. Sadly I'm in the hoax camp.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Just for fun...

Wall-E Prometheus Viral Trailer

Pure genius...

The Spielberg Face

Bet you never noticed this...

It's all about noticing recurring images and sounds then putting them together to find the source.

edit on 17/1/12 by TrixXxtaR because: Bloody YouTube Links...

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I'm too cynical now to trust any of these more outlandish stories. However, if I HEAR the sound, and it's like that. I'll be firmly in the camp of the believers. Especially if other people heard it too, and I surely know people would be calling me if there was this huge strange sound that lasted for a long time. Oh, yeah. Until then.

Cool Story Bro.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
The sounds everyone has been hearing are "The sounds of the trumpets that The Bible speaks of. This is gods wrath being poured out upon the earth and mankind. The sudden mass die offs, the tuberculosis epidemic hitting India now, all the Major earthquakes, etc. It is really happening, the entire planet is engulfed if war and devastation for the past 10 years. And when god says he gives mankind a chance to repent, he means he is waiting for us to stop all the fighting and poisoning of our planet ie: (CHEMTRAILS, GMO, etc) instead we have Israel and the US looking to start WW3 with iran. This is it folks, the moment MOST religions spoke of in their ancient writings. The sounds are definitely the trumpets sounding of gods wrath. Woever your god may be. If you do believe in a higher power in whatever religion you hold your faith to, and usually in most religions there is an event in which your god unleashes fury on his people because they have strayed so far from the peace and love that was intended, if you do believe that, then what is so hard to believe that it is actually happening in your life time ? It is too late to change course now. It was written and so it shall be done. The governments have gotten too corrupt and the private central banks and scorched this earth since the beginning of time. It is NO coincidence that EVERY COUNTRY ON THE PLANET IS GOING BANKRUPT !!!! this is done by design by the private banks running everyone's currency. The new world order is upon us, and then after we realize what we have allowed to happen by these central banks HUMANITY will unite and that is when Our God will return and restore this planet and the remainder of humanity to blissful loving times. These banks have been slow killing us, CHEMTRAILS, vaccines, flouride, etc, it is part of their religion, they truly believe they are better than us. I believe we are all the same, I believe we all love our children the same, we all cry when we are sad, we all miss, love, cry, smile, laugh and giggle, the sooner humanity realizes we are all connected the sooner we can restore this great planet and help each other everywhere. The other day I was in Penn station late for an appt. As I was running up the stairs I passed a women struggling to get her suitcase up the staircase, everyone just walked right passed her, caught up in their own world, even I, but when I got to the top of the stairs it dawned on me, what if that was my wife or daughter or sister, so I turned around ran back down the stairs amidst the hundreds of people passing her by, and Grabbed her bag and ran it up the stairs for her. That is humanity, that is how we turn this planet around, take 1 minute JUST ONE MINUTE out of your day and help someone, it will eventually return to you. Whoever your god may be, may he bless you with the strength the love and compassion that we all need to take our planet back. On a side note, the money that the United States spent in the past 10 years on bull# wars and bailouts could have put every single family on the planet into a home and fed them for the rest of their lives. But you see where humanities passion lies ? In death war and destruction !!!! Time to repent to your god and start to love and help each other, no matter what your race color or creed. If not say goodbye to your children's future. Much love to all...

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fazza!
reply to post by Dorkenheimer

Map of the strange sound phenomenon heard around the world.

Rumbling noise being heard around the world...report here...

I'm pretty sure there was another thread containing a world map of the sounds but I can't find it

There's a link in that post that you posted that has a world map.

One thing I noticed about that thread - and I remember reading it when it came out - is that it hasn't been updated. I wonder if the OP would update it for us? Windsor, Canada and northern lower peninsula, Michigan can be added, for example.

ETA: Wow! I was sure there was a link to a world map there - but I couldn't find it either! Sorry.
edit on 17-1-2012 by angellicview because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
www.zeemaps.com...reply to post by Dorkenheimer

This is one map I found .. Peace Lookslike a lot of activity on the east coast I live in eastern ky and we are having bizzare weather right now.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by football6

Originally posted by football6
...frequencies known as Schumann resonances. These frequencies directly correlate to the constant fluxuation within the levels of electromagnetic radiation. Our Universe is constantly pulsating with energy. As our solar system comes in alignment with the galactic equator (12-21-2012) increases our resonance exponentially - initially measured by NASA at 7.5 Hz (several decades ago) the S. resonance is now recorded at more than 11.2 Hz. Thus, the closer we align with the galactic plane, the higher the frequency of vibration. It's just a theory, however, it makes more sense than barking wolves, trumpets or Godzilla's return.

Hi, do you have any sources of Schumann frequency increasing? I've heard this claim many times but without credible source. Everyone is quoting this in their vids but it's rather a viral hoax. Propably not occuring.
And one more question: Have you heard the sound of the Earth - radiio noise recorded from Earth orbit transformed to audible octave? I can't hear any Schumann there. Nothing like this: youtube
edit on 17/1/2012 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by neobludragon

I found this video of unsolved mysteries from 2009

link   

Originally posted by Shugo
reply to post by Visiting ESB

There are facts:

1. The people in the videos act perfectly calm and collected about what is occuring in the video they are shooting.
2. The people in the video are not actively asking others for clarification of their claims.
3. The people filmed on the videos act completely oblivious to the supposed noises which we are supposed to be hearing.
4. These are occuring in populated areas with no media reports, as in the media is not reporting ANYTHING on these events.
5. The same populated areas are not blooming with gossip in regards to such events.

I said it before, I apparently must say it again. The same arguement that if it was viral marketing, it would be on the news, can be used against your arguments of it being real. If it was, it'd be on the news.

You seem to hide behind the curtain of logic, until a poster proves you incorrect. Then, you apologize, and continue. How is that any less dishonest than the person who requests research that they have been too lazy to find themselves?

Your "facts" are not facts for every incident. I have seen videos that do not not have traits 1,2, or 3, and I have read articles from local news outlets in threads dedicated to this phenomenon. I have no way of identifying the "buzz" about it across the globe, but then again, neither do you.

Simply because you saw a video with some suspicious traits in it, that does not give you the logical foundation to dismiss every previous and subsequent video based on those facts. You can find videos IN THIS THREAD that contradict your list.

You are entitled to your opinion. You are also required to present it as such, and not fact, until you have a lot more to go with. I would expect, as you clearly do, that if something of this nature were to actually happen, there would be an entire community of fakers putting out media. The existence of fakes (still disputable) does not prevent the existence of the phenomenon as well.

Until we have more information, judgement (pun intended) should be reserved.

link   
Obviously the trumpets explained of written about in the bible was just a way to describe what was going to happen. At the time the revelation in the bible took place tha is the term that was used to describe the sound that would be heard at the time of the end. If you take a scientific view of the bible it becomes a little more clear of what is describes, the trumpets described in the bible were used to describe an event or sound someone would hear in the future, which could very well be the crossing of the galactic plain and the resonating frequencies, just like the ark described in the bible could have very well been a DNA bank, it has often been said the bible was taken out of context, that is to say everyone interprits the bible in the sense of ancient times, but if you realize that you were dealing with a divine power then it is not too crazy to put a scientific twist on the bible when you interpret it. After all it does speak of a mark on your hand or forehead to buy and sell !!!! Could that be the microchip the corrupt scorched earth central banks want is to use eventually ? Could it be an ATM card that we all use now and the mark on or in our forehead is our pin numbers to access the cash ? It does speakof Mass die offs which we have seen the past few years, it does speak of wars and erathquakes. Even though I reference my bible, I reference it with a scientific viewpoint. I do believe in God, a divine power, a supreme being and or creator, and I believe the bible should be taken scientifically in context, and when you do that it explains a lot of what is going on now. Maybe 5 thousand years from now we are able to travel through time, and someone went back in time to warn humanity about a coming time which would hold death and destruction, maybe that someone was interpreted as Jesus, But he went too far back in time and worked with what he could, and that's how the bible came about. Just spitballing here.
edit on 17-1-2012 by LtDangle because: Spelling

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus24
reply to post by DeadSeraph

Ok let's say that some of these videos are complete hoaxes, which some may be. What about the times where noises, perhaps not the metallic ones we're hearing on these videos, but the booms and slight shakes they cause that aren't explained by conventional means? What about the two loud booms we've heard down here in San Diego in the past 6 years-the ones the Navy and the USMC have said wasn't caused by any of their craft or any of their exercises? You can't simply claim all of these earth noises/sky noises are all figments of our collective imaginations or are simple internet hoaxes.

I'm not claiming that ALL strange sounds heard by people are hoaxes. It's a well documented phenomenon (especially "the hum"). I'm claiming that ALL videos which use the Kiev footage type sound (the metalic type sound which people are claiming to be the trumpets of revelation), are hoaxed (as is the kiev footage) and use the same audio (either completely unedited as in the conklin alberta video, or slightly altered with simple to use, free software) as their source.

I would be foolish to claim that all strange audio phenomenon is hoaxed. I apologize if anyone mistook my posts for such rabid cynicism. I am a very open minded person, however I am 99.9% convinced that the kiev footage is a hoax, and it's resulting offshoot videos are nothing but copy cats.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
My 2 cents: The sound is metallic. heavy metal shifting, or the trumpets of God , as LtDangle mentioned.
A large, large piece of metal is fluxing. A cloaked UFO is my guess. These are crazy times we are living in. My advice is if you hear the noise follow common sense and leave and report it. If someone is doing a hoax, it is very mean. Pray in your back yard regularly and thank God for your many blessings, and ask for forgiveness for your sins. Then go out and help someone else in their life. The planet has become a selfish, destructive, cold place. Love one another. No more war. Maybe only certain people tune in to the sound like a radio does for frequencies.

edit on 17-1-2012 by frugal because: spelling

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join