It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange sounds in Mexico?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Why haven't the media covered this? - Just a thought!

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Found another video that's very extended and recorded in a Tibetan cave, recorded by Russian scientists (as relayed by the video). I'm not sure when exactly it was recorded, though, but the video was posted as of last year in April.

The sound recording begins at 2:30, after the video author's introduction as to what may be producing it, which is his speculation of course.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

Maybe the pulses hit the earth with interval-ed phases and comes from one direction, the earth as you know rotates and if the when maybe on the right spot you can hear the bell ringing...
just a thought?
edit on 21/12/2010 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

I agree. Its a terrible sound. If I heard it and had I gun I would start shooting lol. Seriously its scary. Like I should barricade the door and get a weapon. lol.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

Ding, ding, ding! We have a winner!

Introducing, this years fear-mongering hollywood film...

PROMETHEUS

I'd put money on it being viral marketing. You'd be surprised the length's producers & directors go to these days..

Personaly, I cant take these videos as being legit as the OP video sounds like the dude just stuck on a "sounds of the ocean" cd slowed down and turned up on his speakers! The video is laughable to be honest.
IMO!
edit on 17/1/12 by TrixXxtaR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by TrixXxtaR

While I agree it possible- it doesn't seem likely to me. This is a very classy, ridley scott movie set years and years in the future, with a very slick and expensive advertising campaign to come. It's not set in some Canadian forest with some loggers having a chat, or over some Russian council estate.
Dunno, don't think so...

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by TrixXxtaR

why does this remind me of Halo. Oooo wait its like Avatar and Dances With Wolves. ITS NOT A RIP OFF! lol. I do however feel you with the music that goes with the trailer....maybe...just maybe....still I rather it be real. The world is kinda boring. We need excitement.

link   
reply to post by Goosegash

The less likely it seem's, the better it works

Take "Paul" for example. How many people did not spot the 12 (or was it more, i forget) viral videos for that film? You would NEVER have guessed they were advertising "Paul". But hell, it certainly made their pockets deeper!
edit on 17/1/12 by TrixXxtaR because: My grammar is awful today!

link   
reply to post by neobludragon

Thought I would share this one too this noise thing is scary ... Peace

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   

WOW !!!! Sounds like UFO coming to land like in War of the Worlds or the Darkest Hour !!

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Damn, you're all crazy. 13 pages and 67 flags for something not new, rehashed, expanded on and pimped on YouTube. Anyone can take a video, dub this sound over the top. If it really was happening there would be more videos and more buzz than a few threads on ATS and GLP (lunatic fringe indeed). Madness.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Connman
I would think that these sounds being so very loud would be over running youtube and there are many videos there of course but not swarming in like I would think all at one time.

Also I would think this would have to be addressed by the Government even if they didn`t know what it was they would have to be calming the people down so to speak.

If it was actually occurring I don`t see how you could be all acting normal with it so much rather then demanding answers and stocking up for whatever it is doesn`t sound good.

I can`t even find any type news on this but I`m not the greatest at searching for stuff. I would think this is news worthy in whatever country and would be better then a individuals video off youtube where anything can be faked.

It hasbeen reported on the news....i will provide links for u to peruse
2nd

www.bbc.co.uk...

theres also one i think its on the news in costa rica but for the love of god i cant find it sorry
edit on 17-1-2012 by mznonterrorist because: add link

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   

I can seriously believe this is what is happening Peace

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by elg3cko
reply to post by DrakeDarc

Here's a quote I found interesting from that 1995 NY Times article:

The final form is close-packed hexagonal. It too has a single iron atom surrounded by a dozen neighbors, but in this case the unit pattern is a hexagonal prism.

The team found that the elastic discrepancies of this structure fit the seismic evidence quite nicely.

If the Earth's core is really a large, hexagonal crystal made from iron, could these sounds be related to the pole shift? The same article mentioned past pole shifts before this quote.

This is what I was thinking as well...what does a pole shift sound like? Might explain why there have been mass animal deaths all over the place as well, still believe that the noises and mass animal deaths are connected. Maybe the changes in the earths magnetic field are some how causing these noises and killing off animals at the same time...just a thought.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logman
Damn, you're all crazy. 13 pages and 67 flags for something not new, rehashed, expanded on and pimped on YouTube. Anyone can take a video, dub this sound over the top. If it really was happening there would be more videos and more buzz than a few threads on ATS and GLP (lunatic fringe indeed). Madness.

did u have a look at twitter recently? it was buzzing over a this same sound heard by thousands in costa rica, there was a fete or fare on with thousands of people present and they ALL heard it and those with access to internet via twitter facebook etc posted.....not everyone who hears this sound has internet access, or the means or time to upload videos....but that doesnt mean it isnt happening does it? cool your beans

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I would be highly interested if someone were to create a world map of where all these sounds have been witnessed or documented. That, coupled with a map of all major (and minor I suppose) fault lines around the globe. It would be interesting to see if a pattern arises, or specific areas of increased activity show up.

Remember, just because you don't know what "The Noise" is, doesn't mean you should fear it!

This phenomena has been happening for years now, like others have stated, all over the globe. It's kind of starting to become quite tantilizing, haha. I would be interested to see what any meteorologists have to say about an ominous sound coming from the sky, or if there is any history of any such activity on this scale. Geologists might have some useful insight too, since I consider it possible that it could be tectonic activity. Maybe a geologist might have a professional opinion on that theory. Also, not quite sure why this came to mind when reading this thread/other threads/articles/videos, but...magnetic pole shift? Or maybe in somehow or someway something to do with our magnetosphere? I have no idea how either of those would make "The Noise" lol, but I just thought I'd share that.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Anyone seen the movie Red State by Kevin Smith?

SPOILER: The finale feature these exact same sounds representing the 'Rapture', but there's a witty twist.

But seriously, what could cause such geological stresses to such a large area?

A) Gravity, perhaps. Something very, very large moving slowly closer to the Earth would just as slowly warp the rock itself.

B) Were these sounds happening before the BP oil disaster in the Gulf?

C) How do we know this isn't a Youtube zeitgeist which is encouraging people to simply dub these sounds over their videos. Much like the recent 'Benton' trend had people across the planet dubbing the dog owner's frantic cries over a variety of random videos?

edit on 17-1-2012 by McGinty because: to add info

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I bet It's Shang Tsung gathering souls for the next Mortal Kombat tournament

For real though England has been hearing things too the last time i heard it was only for about 12 seconds and it sounded like a train flying directly over the house, never heard a louder train than that before.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure this is viral advertising preparing us for Prometheus although i've hears some strange sounds over and arround my town.

But the sounds here are more like jets flying overhead with afterburners or high altitude airplanes but at a low altitude but with high volume. But these are probably just planes from a new course landing at the airport so i can't see them but i can hear them.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Dorkenheimer

Map of the strange sound phenomenon heard around the world.

Rumbling noise being heard around the world...report here...

I'm pretty sure there was another thread containing a world map of the sounds but I can't find it

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join