It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange sounds in Mexico?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
This is identical to the one heard in Ukraine www.youtube.com... last year.

A friend said that its to do with HAARP or something like that where humans can actually hear the sounds.

HAARP is functioning all of the time. A lot of times humans cannot hear the frequency that they are transmitting.

www.youtube.com...
With the shaking ground I reckon this one was a military tunnel boring machine underground making a new D.U.M.B.
edit on 17-1-2012 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
OMFG! There was a video on ATS not too long ago and the sound was horrible quality but it had the same kind of tempo. It was loud, but it had a hissing sound every second or so. WTF! something is going on. I have to dig and find the thread, please tell me someone knows what I'm talking about....(goosebumps)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
If this was faked, i must say its some pro editing right there.

Most amateur film makers never get the transition right...its all about the audio when you want to make it flow.

so yeah, pro fake if it is.

Strange sound though...would be nice to get some good audio gear up there and record it, I've never heard those noises here in Sydney.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Krystian
^thank you

Very strange indeed and there seems to be a sudden increase in reports all over the world.

Anyone else think it sounds like giant plates moving and grinding against each other? Maybe below the surface and radiating up and out?

Not to me, they don't sound like plates moving or earth grinding. They sound more like big, rusty old metal doors opening (or closing). Something heavy, even like a very heavy piece of furniture or machinery. I think it might be an ET vessel positioning itself above these areas where they're recorded and the sound we hear is the interaction of their ship with our atmosphere or dimension. There was a thread last year by a woman in Chicago who briefly saw a UFO uncloak as these sounds were being heard. Just a thought, who knows...?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Not sure if this was posted, but it seems to be a compilation of all the reported videos on youtube. Any further thoughts?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
These strange sound claims coming from all over have got me thinking. It's like several people have said, they could be fake, but that's the boring answer. Here's a guess, based on absolutely nothing but pure conjecture:

So people are hearing low rumbling/reverberating (ringing?) sounds across the world, often accompanied by vibrations, as if the sound is reverberating through the very earth itself. What could make such a sound?

Well, excluding fantastic notions of ufos, angels, demons, governments around the world, and pranksters with giant speakers, what about the fantastic notion of a massive crystal at the center of the earth? For those interested in some background on this intriguing, though perhaps unlikely, theory I invite you to check out these links:

NY Times 1995: Core of the Earth May be a Gigantic Crystal
A Dissenting Opinion
The ATS Debate
The "Straight Dope"

For the sake of argument, let's say that some of these sounds are definitely real, and for the sake of argument, let's also say that there's a giant crystal at the center of the earth. IF these are true, we must ask ourselves whether something could make this crystal vibrate, like so:

Tibetan Singing Bowls (The Scientist):

Crystal Sound Vibration (The Mystic):

Wine Glass Ringing (The Obnoxious Relative):

Maybe the earth's core is slowly changing speed or direction as the result of an oncoming pole shift, maybe cosmic vibrations are causing it to resonate, maybe I'm completely wrong and my theory doesn't hold water. It seemed like an interesting idea though, and it might get people thinking about more possibilities, so I thought I'd share.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by aboltz11
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

if it was some giant marketing stunt, dont you think it would be in the news by now? why is no one saying anything??

Debunkers grab on to anything they can. Intellectual dishonesty at its finest. All it takes is one person to say "viral marketing" and they all jump on that bandwagon. No thinking required. Viral marketing? For what? This has been going on since 2010. If they're marketing something they're doing a pathetic job because we don't even know what they're trying to sell! Please, if you're going to debunk, at least have some facts, figures, evidence to back up what you're saying. At least most people here are not claiming anything but that they don't know what it is.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jonro
These are the frequency's starting to pierce through from the 5th dimension, it will start with sound till this and all the rest of the sound will be heard EVERYWHERE. And then the new light will finally start coming through until the change is complete.

People will be allitle disturbed by these new sounds and sights but they will get very used to them when they start growing in intensity and more importantly beauty.

I would like this theory to prove correct. I hope you are right.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Visiting ESB

There are facts:

1. The people in the videos act perfectly calm and collected about what is occuring in the video they are shooting.
2. The people in the video are not actively asking others for clarification of their claims.
3. The people filmed on the videos act completely oblivious to the supposed noises which we are supposed to be hearing.
4. These are occuring in populated areas with no media reports, as in the media is not reporting ANYTHING on these events.
5. The same populated areas are not blooming with gossip in regards to such events.

I said it before, I apparently must say it again. The same arguement that if it was viral marketing, it would be on the news, can be used against your arguments of it being real. If it was, it'd be on the news.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I hope its not a viral campaign. If it is, I could see it being for that Battleship movie or something along those lines. But I do hope its real, so we can figure out what it is...

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Shugo

Linky

the new is covering it. Do a google search of "Strange Noise" then click on news. Its in a bunch of papers from the areas that it happens in.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

Ok let's say that some of these videos are complete hoaxes, which some may be. What about the times where noises, perhaps not the metallic ones we're hearing on these videos, but the booms and slight shakes they cause that aren't explained by conventional means? What about the two loud booms we've heard down here in San Diego in the past 6 years-the ones the Navy and the USMC have said wasn't caused by any of their craft or any of their exercises? You can't simply claim all of these earth noises/sky noises are all figments of our collective imaginations or are simple internet hoaxes.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by neobludragon

Has anyone considered it's the wind you can see plants etc blowing about on the video so it could be wind noise blowing between houses or other objects like the open window vents at the start of the video.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by DrakeDarc

The link you provided does not show any unexplained events. All either had an explanation, were from a non-viable news source, or were not even in relation to the topic at hand. Please provide some actual links to credible news sources.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Shugo

Is any news source really credible anymore lol

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Preferably one that isn't "somerandomname.livejournal.com" or "mymomsblog.blogspot.com", or someone who hasn't just run off to register a random domain name. Those are what I consider as non credible news sources.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Shugo

About the best one I can find is this ONE

Just touches on the one in Canada. Its going to be harder to get the ones from Costa Rica and Mexico, as I speak horrible Spanish, and can barely read it.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Here's a quote I found interesting from that 1995 NY Times article:

The final form is close-packed hexagonal. It too has a single iron atom surrounded by a dozen neighbors, but in this case the unit pattern is a hexagonal prism.

The team found that the elastic discrepancies of this structure fit the seismic evidence quite nicely.

If the Earth's core is really a large, hexagonal crystal made from iron, could these sounds be related to the pole shift? The same article mentioned past pole shifts before this quote.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
its easy to find out if its viral or not.

Trace the videos back to the original posters check their join dates and any other videos they might have posted and check their history.

If this was a viral stunt world wide( which im not saying it is or is not) the posters wont have any "substance" so to speak. It will most likely be all strange sky sound videos and they would have joined up very recently. just another way to narrow down the culprits.

If this is viral marketing is done brilliantly.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Shugo

Alright well lucky for us, I found a Costa Rican newspaper that has been translated to English. Here it is, they talk about it as well.

ONE

I think your looking for a more mainstream following of this, and of course we know the news is ran by TPTB, so I doubt we'll hear anything from them anytime soon. However I will keep a eye open.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join