It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think Romney will win the GOP .. Does Ron Paul still have any chances ??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Damn news CNN, FOX etc.. they are supposed to be NEUTRAL
when it come to elections
The constitution dont have any mention of that having fair election ??

It is now so unfair that most news channel put all their effort
to elect the president that THEY want
not what WE want

They are literaly put thoughs in our heads
in a way that if we dont agree with them ..
we are totaly disconnected from reality

I have enought .. each time i have watched CNN to see Ron Paul
they rarely show him or speak of him and its enrage me very much

I just hope that the Republican election are far from over and that RP still have a big chance of winning

The day that Ron Paul fall .. NO more RP for President in 2012
it will be the saddest day of the United States of America

Lets hope for a surprise
Lets show those psycopath (Gingrich Romney Santorum and cie)
who wants an Iran war
that they are the minority and Ron Paul represent the 99%
and its WE THE PEOPLE who elect the President
not some elite minority group rich to the teeth

money will never be able to buy the love we have for Ron Paul
this is their gravest mistake .. dont underestimate real love

RON PAUL 2012

I still BELEIVE

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
The media is a huge influence on popular opinion, if you we're to do a recap on the last 4 months of all media outlets, Mitt and Romney would be the top two keywords that would come up. Though I hate to say it..
Ron Paul has a way to go before getting anywhere.. But I can definitely say he is electable taking 2nd in not only Iowa but South Carolina aswell... 100 points for the Paul fanatics!

edit on 16-1-2012 by BruceEFury because: spelling

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
It rests in the hands of the voting machine programmers now...theres nothing more we can do......
The elimination of all voting machines would bring us back to more honest elections i think.....
It is hard to believe anything we are told these days....what IS the truth?
People do not even figure into elections now.....

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

(could only stand this with a laugh track in it as I simply cannot agree with anything this boy says)

Is this in touch with the times in terms of what the American public wants?

Just wondering from the point of view of American's themselves?

edit on 16-1-2012 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
You are not alone friend a lot of people are starting to see the corruption and deception.

Ron Paul win or lose change is coming

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
It's important to remember that Bain Capital owns Clear Channel Communications. It's important to realize that Beck, Limbaugh, Hannity, Savage and Levin are all on these channels.

For more information about this, here is an excellent article just put out:

Romney’s Bain Capital Owns Media Giant Broadcasting Limbaugh, Hannity

Former Politico.com reporter Ben Smith, now the editor-in-chief of BuzzFeed, called out Rush Limbaugh on Thursday for defending Romney and Bain Capital without disclosing that his employer is owned by the candidate’s firm. “Talk radio king Rush Limbaugh has emerged as a key defender of Mitt Romney’s tenure at Bain Capital, where — his Republican and Democratic critics charge — layoffs at companies Bain owned should be blamed on Romney,” noted Smith. “But Limbaugh hasn’t mentioned his own tie to the venture capital firm: Bain owns Clear Channel Communications, whose subsidiary inked a $400 million, eight-year syndication deal with Limbaugh in 2008.”

Just food for thought...

As for the question in your OP, I absolutely believe Ron Paul can compete. Look how well we have done in Iowa, New Hampshire and now we have moved to 2nd in South Carolina. He has received over $14 million in donations since September. The campaign is growing strong every single day and without the help from the media being on our side. The People are tired of the establishment. Not only do we have a chance, but I believe we will win this election and restore America.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElOmen
You are not alone friend a lot of people are starting to see the corruption and deception.

Ron Paul win or lose change is coming

corruption and deception you say ?
you have no idea how worst it is

The 2 main problem US is facing right now are :

Faking It: How the Media Manipulates the World into War

Its Time Israel Claim Their INDEPENDANCE

We REALLY need a change
1% controlling the 99% .. it should be the opposite

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I am right there with you on this. It is so blatant to people who are awake!! I am screaming at the dam box and the aholes on the shows. If your for Paul your a kook who doesnt understand reality. Its truly upsetting but their tactics work. I really believe there is a huge conspiracy to keep people dumb and not have any thoughts but what they see on tv.
the way I see it is that how could not the whole Us be for PAul and his Ideas. They arent as crazy as what we have been going through for the last 12 years.

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I’ve learned enough about Mitt Romney that I truly do not want him to win the primary. I believe, as many Ron Paul supporters do, that if Romney gets the nomination we’re screwed. It will be proof enough for me that the system is truly broken because this moderate wall street insider has been shoved down our throats like McCain was.

As far as Ron Paul’s chances of winning…..they’re looking slim. The odds are not in RP's favor.

I have changed my mind about one thing after many discussions with RP supporters here on ATS. That is I hope RP does run independent now if Romney wins the primary. I prayed that RP wouldn’t run independent but if Romney wins I’d like to see RP run. A Romney presidency is the same as 4 more years of Obama IMO. I WILL vote for RP in the general election if Romney is the Republican candidate…

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I understand your fears, given the way the media plays it out. But Ron Paul went into South Carolina in 4th place and has already moved up to 2nd. He just received a highly sought after endorsement from Senator Tom Davis. Also, only he and Romney are on all of the state's ballots. The other candidates have failed to get on the ballots in many states. This race is and always has been between Ron Paul and Mitt Romney. The other candidate are nothing more than establishment shields to protect Obama's clone.

We can definitely win this. Don't give up. We're fighting for more than just Liberty, more than just America.. we're fighting for the world. We're fighting to stop our government from continuing their war monger agendas. This election is huge and we have to keep fighting like it's the most important thing taking place in our lifetime. It very well could be.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
Damn news CNN, FOX etc.. they are supposed to be NEUTRAL when it come to elections. The constitution dont have any mention of that having fair election ??

CNN and FOX are Corporations. They do not run elections, are not affiliated with elections, nor are they bound by the Constitution to provide fair news coverage on elections.

I would imagine Ron Paul would be sickened at the idea of the government (via the Constitution) dictating some sort of "fairness practices" to US corporations.

It is now so unfair that most news channel put all their effort to elect the president that THEY want not what WE want

News channels do not elect the president. They do their best to sway public opinion, and successfully, unfortunately, but in a free society (which Ron Paul advocates), businesses are free to do business in a way that serves their agenda. And the people are free to listen, accept or reject the information on the news, as well as search other sources for their information.

reply to post by EagleTalonZ

I think you have a great attitude. I'm not supporting RP, but I think he's electable, I agree with some of his ideas and he has a very strong following. It's early, yet. I wouldn't give up.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by EagleTalonZ
reply to post by seabag

I understand your fears, given the way the media plays it out. But Ron Paul went into South Carolina in 4th place and has already moved up to 2nd. He just received a highly sought after endorsement from Senator Tom Davis. Also, only he and Romney are on all of the state's ballots. The other candidates have failed to get on the ballots in many states. This race is and always has been between Ron Paul and Mitt Romney. The other candidate are nothing more than establishment shields to protect Obama's clone.

We can definitely win this. Don't give up. We're fighting for more than just Liberty, more than just America.. we're fighting for the world. We're fighting to stop our government from continuing their war monger agendas. This election is huge and we have to keep fighting like it's the most important thing taking place in our lifetime. It very well could be.

Romney won the first 2 and is set to win S. Carolina. That’s 3 first place wins….it’s going to be hard for any of the candidates to beat Romney after a third win, especially since S. Carolina is winner-take-all.

At some point optimism must eventually give way to reality. Ask Huntsman!

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

Romney won the first 2 and is set to win S. Carolina. That’s 3 first place wins….it’s going to be hard for any of the candidates to beat Romney after a third win, especially since S. Carolina is winner-take-all.

At some point optimism must eventually give way to reality. Ask Huntsman!

Romney barely won Iowa. In fact, his numbers have been lower in both states than anticipated. He's doing good in South Carolina because of the establishment but this race has only just begun. The Ron Paul staff in Nevada says he has an excellent chance of winning there. And if we make it to California, Ron Paul has a very high possibility of winning. I am definitely not ready to call it quits. There are still over a thousand delegates to win before the nomination is given to anyone. It's far from over.

Also, don't forget that Ron Paul is only a few delegates shy of Romney. And that is what really matters. Ron Paul's campaign has been working fiercely to train people on the delegate process. In the states where the delegates aren't bound, like Iowa... they can all support Ron Paul if they choose. This game has only just begun.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by EagleTalonZ

Look I’m with you - It isn’t over!!

I’d much rather see RP than Romney, it just doesn’t appear to be likely at this point. But to dismiss Romney’s wins by saying he “barely won” and that he won by “less than anticipated” is being disingenuous. If you and I race 1 mile in the Olympics and I “barely” beat you I would still be sporting that gold medal even if I won by “less than anticipated”.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
nvm the title
the chances of Ron Paul are growing bigger by the seconds
and he can defeat Obama with only a swing
after the last debate .. how can you not vote for Ron Paul
if you were proud american patriot who love their country

Dr Ron Paul is the only chance the USA have
and Americans are starting to understand how logical and inteligent he is
and how a great President of The United States he can be

im starting to questions after he wins the GOP
who will he nomited to be his VP ?

(i created this thread after a little moment of scare 2-3 weeks ago
) im no more scare

edit on 1/20/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Does anyone know for sure if Henry Kissinger really assured China's VP that the SCTYL is going to make sure and deadlock the nomination convention allowing the delegates to choose anyone they want to be the Republican nominee, namely Jeb Bush.

Here's the link to the report:
www.whatdoesitmean.com...

top topics

join