It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Glorious Future is Knocking 8 )

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
We are not human beings having a

spiritual experience, We are spiritual

beings having a human experience.

What are you afraid of? What is there really to fear? Is there not just life and the lessons of such? We have lived thru some glorious times that have taught us of corruption and destruction. Anger and fear, frustration and jealousy, hatred and condemnation. But thru all of these comes the lessons of love. Love is always there, lurking in the background, waiting for us to acknowledge it.

Who is it that cringes at hearing the word Love?

Perhaps if this thought causes you frustration or condemnation it is a sign that something inside of you needs to be examined. Fear is much easier to embrace when your inner world is silenced. There have been many people that started out with justifications for their anger and fear that have influenced man in love.

Who hear has felt the feelings of love when looking at a child, felt that warm feeling resonate thru your body when love has been accepted into your being?

We are in a time now when we have the opportunity for true change, a time when Love can rule. This does not only mean rainbows and butterflies, but true Unity of man. During this time of transition many will resort to fear for many reasons. Be it a familiar place to operate from, or the dark messages spread by the mass news. It does not matter; Those that operate from fear will need guidance and support.

Will you be there to help and support those who require your guidance?

Our mission is not to force our beliefs on anybody, We are all hear to live our lives and learn our own lessons. This is something that is forgotten often. What we can do to help is offer our advice when it is needed, never force your beliefs.

If you feel frustration when trying to “convince” someone of your truths
, then it is because you seek reassurance for your beliefs.
You can only truly help someone if you are solid enough to stand on your own, then you may lift others ready for transformation.

We have all arrived here to encourage our spiritual growth, waking up on this planet with a complete veil over our eyes, hiding our true nature. For how can we learn the lessons required if we understand our true origin? If you want a greater understanding of this try reading “Journey of Souls” “Destiny of Souls” or “Untying the Karmic Knot”. These books will alter your perception of life, and open your eyes to the true nature of life.

Thru these regressions there have been many souls that report that we are going thru a great shift in the very near future, A Rebirth of sorts that will allow mankind to live with true love for one another. A soul reporting on this new reality described our current one as feeling “Flat” in comparison. All souls who have witnessed this life after the shift describe it as being a simple life full of joy, hard work, and complete satisfaction with life. They saw that all people had a dramatic shift in consciousness allowing all to live among one another in true harmony. Another quality of this new reality was the complete disappearance of polarities, which means no more “good vs. evil” “my way vs. your way” “Love vs. Fear.”

While all this may be difficult to grasp and understand how such a reality could work, all that matters is that we entertain and perhaps incorporate the idea that true love for your brother’s and sister’s does not mean a conversion their beliefs, but an understanding of where they are coming from.
I truly want to help everyone wake up to this beautiful life that we can all share, and I hope that this message reaches all who need it.

If I can help one soul than my goals have been met. Feel free to add any ideas, thoughts or comments as I would love to hear what you all have to say

edit on 16-1-2012 by princeguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by princeguy

I really enjoyed reading this thread. All these information are valuable to anyone in a spiritual journey right now or on the edge of discovering their true own personal spirituality.

The more we learn the less we know is a thing, but knowing who we really are as human is such a great inner feeling.

Love is every where, it is the air we breath, it is hidden in small things, it is in our essence. Unity will be when we understand there are no differences, we are all heading toward the same goal, only different roads, all roads leads to Rome it was said before.

Thank you for doing this thread, I will be looking for the answers of it, this is worthy reading.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

The last fires are being lit. Soon my friend, many scoff at our motivation and uplifting energy, afterall, freedom to choose is important. Choose wisely, humanity.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

We have all arrived here to encourage our spiritual growth, waking up on this planet with a complete veil over our eyes, hiding our true nature. For how can we learn the lessons required if we understand our true origin?

What, in your opinion, is our true nature?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by LesMisanthrope
What, in your opinion, is our true nature?

I am...

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

he will answer love

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I don't believe that anyone can actually tell you what your true nature really is. It is a journey that you must walk on your own. If it is truly a desire for you to find your true spirituality than your path will unfold before you.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by xacto

The last fires are being lit. Soon my friend, many scoff at our motivation and uplifting energy, afterall, freedom to choose is important. Choose wisely, humanity.

I feel that we are moving closer every day. Its going to be quite a ride!

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
What we have waited for our entire lives for....perhaps hundreds of thousands of lives for, is finally at hand. Ascension, spiritual evolution..being closer to ...or merging with THE ALL THERE IS. Ardent desire, manifested by love is all that is needed. We are SO close...I can feel it, can't you? I am so happy for all of you. I am happy for myself. Love and gratitude to all the benevolent beings that help us and continue to help us. Love to you All.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely

he will answer love

Wrong answer!

The correct answer is thoUght!

"God/Source is Everything; Time is God/Source in Motion; Thought is Time in Motion; Logic is Thought in Motion; Love is Logic in Motion; Life is Love in Motion; Math is Life/Numbers in Motion. Rinse & Repeat." - Old Toad Proverb

"Love is the Light when Filtered thru the Prism of Logic." - Old Toad Proverb

Ribbit

edit on 31-1-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

join