It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctors Unsure Why Thyroid Cancer Cases on Rise

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
They don't know why???

Up until two years ago I thought doctors were smart and could actually do a lot of good for people. Then I got very sick (and still am). I quickly discovered that most doctors are arrogant jerks who couldn't diagnose correctly no matter how 'simple' the situation was. And they don't listen to the patients because they think they are smarter than everyone else. Medicine in the USA = hit or miss. To get correctly diagnosed it's either just because of good luck OR because the patient jumps from doctor to doctor until he/she finds one that actually knows what the hell they are talking about.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
So am kinda new here, so I can't make my own topic yet, but I had went to carl's jr ( hardy's I think back east) and my buddy noticed a sign below the speaker of the drive thru I mean LOW you had to really pay attention to catch it. I mean not even did I catch it, needless to say I cancelled my order and ate at home instead. Not sure how to embed the image but I put a link as well as put it as my avatar. Hope this post doesn't go unnoticed, If this doesn't tell you the degree in which we are being exposed to chemical's from food to the clothes we put on our backs, I don't know what will.

edit on 6-8-2012 by GMAN923 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by GMAN923
So am kinda new here, so I can't make my own topic yet, but I had went to carl's jr ( hardy's I think back east) and my buddy noticed a sign below the speaker of the drive thru I mean LOW you had to really pay attention to catch it. I mean not even did I catch it, needless to say I cancelled my order and ate at home instead. Not sure how to embed the image but I put a link as well as put it as my avatar. Hope this post doesn't go unnoticed, If this doesn't tell you the degree in which we are being exposed to chemical's from food to the clothes we put on our backs, I don't know what will.

edit on 6-8-2012 by GMAN923 because: (no reason given)

Amazing how low it was and out of site thats a LOW move by the resturant but $$$ talks so they hid it SMH. I wonder if more signs like this wil lshow up and will that then ALERT the global pupulation of whats up, GOOD CATCH GMAN923, sad.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

What is even more sad is that people refuse to care and still eat the "food "( if you wanna call It that) cause actual food doesn't give birth defects (still born, autism, mental retardation, Impotence.. etc) and or cancer of any kind. Obliviously the corp (like most) knows what there putting in the food as well as products. One could argue It's a form of population control or just plain greed, In my humble opinion I think It's a little of both. Regardless the public needs to be informed about what is being done and what were eating, cause whether It's population control or just carelessness / greed on there part, It's not right at all. *sigh* Yeah It is sad, "money before people" is the motto to most If not all corporations.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
reply to post by boncho

People in Western nations are not consuming enough normal iodine. This is not conventional wisdom, and I'm sure that I'd be argued with.

The ethnicities of the people with the increases is indicative, if in caucasians an anathema subject if you can even track down their ethnic ancestry. However, the same applies to non-Caucasians, such as Island or costal Asians.

The people getting it are people whose ancestors lived on a high seafood diet. They aren't getting enough iodine in their diets.

With their need for increase iodine, and their bodies chronic lack of it, combined with the nuclear disaster in Japan I would suspect you'll find that this gets worse. Body's are not "flooded" with regular iodine the way they are supposed to be.
edit on 2012/1/16 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

I agree. We used to have iodine added to salt, but now it has been removed. Also, the western diet does not include laver, which is high in iodine.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join