It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Teaches Us How To Respond To People Who Raise Ridiculous Issues At This Critical Time

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
We've all been there. You're trying to have a sensible conversation about how to get through the profound changes ahead. A voice speaks out. And your heart sinks as you realise it's another of those annoying little distraction queens.
Well here's Ron Paul showing us how to deal with it 'like a boss'.
Enjoy.

edit on 16-1-2012 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kester
We've all been there. You're trying to have a sensible conversation about how to get through the profound changes ahead. A voice speaks out. And your heart sinks as you realise it's another of those annoying little distraction queens.
Well here's Ron Paul showing us how to deal with it 'like a boss'.
Enjoy.

edit on 16-1-2012 by Kester because: (no reason given)

And once again, no one reiterates in their own words Ron Paul's views...they just post a video and say "I like this". Oh really? WHY DO YOU LIKE IT?!

Please, give me something that doesn't sound like "Baa-aa-aaa!"

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I don't think he dealt with it
at all, like Bruce Springsteen....

oh "A" boss
not "The" boss

very nice vid
s&f
I love when talking heads
get shut down

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
WHY DO YOU LIKE IT?!

Thank you for your prompt response.
I like it because it is a relevant teaching for our time. The pressing issues that so many of us are concerned with will not simply vanish. It seems to be a natural response for some people to try and take human communication down dark alleys where there's very little light, restricted views and a stench of stale sewage. The approach shown here by that older gentleman who's name I've forgotten is a beacon of light. A subject as silly as that has no place on national television election coverage. We see similar silly points being raised on ATS. Learning the technique demonstrated in this video will improve the quality of debate.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
wow I hate her voice... complete bitch mode voice,, imagine, guys... waking up every day and having to hear her voice??

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
wow I hate her voice... complete bitch mode voice,, imagine, guys... waking up every day and having to hear her voice??

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReadyPower

I'd love to wake up seeing her face though...

In any case, a helpful member just gave me a rundown of his public agenda. And I have to admit...

I'm impressed.

edit on CMondayam585858f58America/Chicago16 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23

And once again, no one reiterates in their own words Ron Paul's views...they just post a video and say "I like this". Oh really? WHY DO YOU LIKE IT?!

I saw your post on another Ron Paul thread and contemplated responding to you but then opted out. However, I feel the need to do so in regards to your statement.

Many of us post Ron Paul videos because it is best when letting the man speak for himself. If you ask me a question about MY views on Ron Paul, I would give MY views. But if you ask me a question about him, I'm most likely going to give you a video of him speaking on the subject, or source something he has said about it. I would much rather he respond to your question than me giving my interpretation of what he said. Interpretations are always open to opinion or perception.

Ron Paul responded in this video to a question that was completely irrelevant. I liked how he handled it. No give the person any credibility and why should how the supporters act reflect on him anyway? He isn't the one posting the ad. It's just silly mainstream media nonsense. Fox has this perfected.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
So when did the MSM start paying attention to ads/articles in Liberal papers like the Austin Chronicle? That paper talks so much smack on Republican politics... it's awesome.

Still, it seemed like a pretty stupid question to ask someone that is so gung-ho about the constitution....

I guess thats why MSM had a blonde do it

Q: What is the difference between a smart blonde and a UFO?
A: There have been sightings of UFOs.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
"Why pay attention to it? Why give it credibility? No . . ."

I am not a RP supporter and all the same I liked his response quite a bit.

I completely agree with him, why should he or any other politician bother with meaningless crap like this?

Crap questions and information like this only exists to make $$$ for the 24-Hour news corporations that peddle titillation in place of information.

This is the type of garbage that does nothing but detract from discussing and dealing with the real pressing issues of our time.

Paying attention to the likes of FoxNews or MSNBC feeds the cycle.

KILL YOUR TELEVISION!

edit on 16-1-2012 by Animal because: finishing sentences and the like =)

new topics

top topics

join