It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tonight South Carolina Presidential debate 9pm EST - join me to discuss it live.

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
LOL @ those tweet meters - as soon as the talking heads start talking about newt his tweet meter starts to rise, are people robots?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Fox just said "the republican party can not win wihtout Ron Paul and his supporters" !!!!

wow

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I hate you FoxNews.

"He finished second you would wonder why he was on the end."

"It was a sporadic participation by Paul, that works to Governor Romney's advantage."

"The fact of the matter is, 70% of the voters watching this debate don't know what Twitter is"

BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
chatters on fox are saying perry and gigrich are the big winners tonight.... keep in mind that chat is moderated by fox so of course that will be the spin during the post debate and tomorrow... yet ron paul's been in the green on every subject.

Biased bastards! This is what happens when big corporations (Which own the media.) sponsor candidates. This is complete bull.

Ron Paul got boo'd two or three times.

Newt and Perry got huge applause multiple times.

I agree...Newt and Perry were the big winners as far as possibly getting a boost...Romney wins because once again they failed to really have any attacks stick to him.

link   
It makes me sad that I hear Americans cheer for war

We need to respect this planet if we want our children to be here!

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Are these Twitter gauges supposed to mean anything? Santorum just went from pegged green to below half? This is stupid.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
To be honest
Not one of Ron Paul's best presentations

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel

Originally posted by ararisq
I want to see the times for each candidate.

That was frustrating and depressing. I won't vote for the Republican nominee unless its Paul. I'm forever against the GOP.

You represent what I feel, as well.

Romney will win the nomination and Obama will be reelected for 4 more years. Mark it down. End of Amerika!

No the beginning of the 2nd revolution

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

Where did you hear this...?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Romney's answers are "intellectual"? He's going to win because he has 20 something delegates out of 1200? These people....

"Newt has the most substance."

When they did their obligatory 20 seconds on Paul you could see the disgust on their faces.

I'm done for the night. Never watching FoxNews, never voting for GOP unless its for a Paul.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

The TVPC... network feed.

The network feed is about to interview the candidates after comercials: link
edit on 16-1-2012 by pianopraze because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
To be honest
Not one of Ron Paul's best presentations

However it will be extremely hard for him or anyone to top his best presentations.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Pundit just said "paul is all substance and he is always right, even if you disagree with him"
fox live feed...

... is this opposite day???

link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

" Ron Paul got boo'd two or three times.

I agree...Newt and Perry were the big winners as far as possibly getting a boost...Romney wins because once again they failed to really have any attacks stick to him. "

The Audience in this Debate was a Joke . Those People DO NOT REPRESENT the MAJORITY of the American People At All .........

The Debate was TELEVISED , How Many People in T.V. Land do you Think Booed Ron Paul ? My Guess , NONE .

link   
how much do you want to bed they had paid supporters there to cheer for war and boo RP. what idiot in his right mind cheers for war?? i mean seriously you would have to be a brain dead sociopath to want to go and kill people.

Serious Americans listen up. everyday is a slap in your face as they laugh at your flaccidity and impotence. They laugh at you because they know you dont have the balls to stand up them. Why else would they sham up such an obvious farce as this debate. What is it going to take for you people to wake up and start a revolution?? Obama winning another term is going to be too late. You need to act now before its too late.

link   
Ahh, another episode of Mitt and Newt.
They would save a lot of money, and get a lot more viewers if they just invited Mitt and Newt and had them duke it out.
My money would be on Newt, he seems like a scrapper.

DC

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
watching the WSJ post analysis to discredit the support from Ron Paul supporters on Twitter: "70% of the voters that are watching this don't know what twitter is" Generalizing that the young voters who dominate the web won't make up the majority of voting power.

Fox News Poll showing 60-70% is older and that the top reason people are voting on is electabilty.

What's the point of these debates then? Why don't we just look at who did the better in 08 and just run off that? Oh wait, that's pretty much what's going on.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
It sure would have been nice of Ron Paul was asked more than 2 questions. It also would have been nice for him to be able to speak without being told by the Leave to Beaver look alike guy that Fox had hosting, "You have 30 seconds to respond." Last time a check Ron Paul is in second place, why can't the man have time to talk? Why can't they give him the same softball questions that they constantly fed Gingrich, Romney and bathroom waste guy? Everyone on that stage wants war with Iran except for Paul. No more wars, no more of our young men and women wasting their lives so that someone or someone's corporation makes more money for themselves. Meanwhile, our civil liberties and rights and jobs are trampled on and shipped overseas. Fox media clearly has an agenda and how people can't see through this garbage is beyond me.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I know not who won but I know who lost...

The audience.

Christians cheering for WAR. Shame on you! The Christians of SC are a shameful example of disdain for my Lord Jesus Christ, the Prince of Peace.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Originally posted by ugie1028
chatters on fox are saying perry and gigrich are the big winners tonight.... keep in mind that chat is moderated by fox so of course that will be the spin during the post debate and tomorrow... yet ron paul's been in the green on every subject.

Biased bastards! This is what happens when big corporations (Which own the media.) sponsor candidates. This is complete bull.

Ron Paul got boo'd two or three times.

I agree...Newt and Perry were the big winners as far as possibly getting a boost...Romney wins because once again they failed to really have any attacks stick to him.

OutKast
The boo's came during questions about War and what not. If you are still around I'd like to ask you what is your personal stance on War in general and then the War on Terror ... and if you have time the NDAA ?
edit on 16-1-2012 by WhereAreTheGoodguys because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join