It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tonight South Carolina Presidential debate 9pm EST - join me to discuss it live.

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaxVeritas
This audience has lost all logic and makes me want to call for a BOYCOTT of South Carolina.

Yeah, me too... and I LIVE here!

Really, it's the Retard Room. That's where the debate is taking place. You have to be an certified idiot to get in the door. Then you will boo or applaud according to which sign the pretty girl holds up. Apparently.

link   
I think Santorum has too much makeup on, his face is darker than his hands

link   

Originally posted by Gridrebel
reply to post by P12SOLD

Maybe you missed the part where the murder of women has increased 1400%. Nice "religion".

We don't need a religion to do that here. We have Big Pharma and Eugenics

Well, Eugenics could fit that category i suppose...
edit on 16-1-2012 by Corruptedstructure because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Social Issues...? Or Lakers game... hmm...

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

I sure Hope the Sane People in the Audience are Recording what is going on amoung them , there just has to be a Deliberate Attempt to Stack the Deck out there with Pro Neocon War Mongers , these Audience Responses to some of these Debate Questions are just Not NORMAL......... .........

edit on 16-1-2012 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
They are asking the candidates questions so they can answer them and fire up the crowd, giving Ron Paul less of an affect when they ask him questions, even still they are asking Paul the toughest questions, giving him the least air time, and are putting people in the crowd to boo him. How stupid do they think we are?

link   
They are asking the candidates questions so they can answer them and fire up the crowd, giving Ron Paul less of an affect when they ask him questions, even still they are asking Paul the toughest questions, giving him the least air time, and are putting people in the crowd to boo him. How stupid do they think we are?

link   
Moderator: Ron Paul we have a question for you but unfortunately you are already out of time

link   

Originally posted by mossme89

Originally posted by WhereAreTheGoodguys
Necons actually do consider whats going on now a crusade. Bush even stated it. If anyone doubts me I can link it.

link plz?

Edited it into the post not sure if you seen it so I'll link it here:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Well I"m sure these charts will soon be manipulated. Ron Paul is answering the best.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweetnlow
The thing you have to understand about South Carolina is they are a military state and if they aren't going to war and collecting those war checks then their entire economy will crash and there will be nothing for them, because they don't grow cotton anymore

Aside from military the rest of the state is on welfare, and the largest part is still illiterate and can only mark an x as a signature
edit on 16-1-2012 by sweetnlow because: (no reason given)

With the rate of new money being printed they may become large cotton producers again.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Here is the problem we haven't discussed, the machines will be rigged:

In Oct 2000 I wrote a prototype for present Congressman Tom Finny.. that would flip the vote 51 49 to whoever you wanted... and they would never see it. You would have to view the source code or count... or you wouldn't see it. It's a simple program, 100 lines tops.

It takes SECONDS to hack.

edit on 16-1-2012 by pianopraze because: (no reason given)

btw on the online fox feed... paul is getting all positive response on the online... non bloodthirsty, stacked audience

link   
Social Issues - Moderator; Ron Paul God Dammit... you voted against MLK day!

Lol, RP voted against a federal holiday against all states forcing companies to pay for a federal holiday
MLK is secondary

link   
All the Republithugs on the stage, save Ron Paul, are War Mongers advocating keeping our military presence in 120 countries around the world. This one fact will assure a second 4 years for the Obama and thus the end of Amerika.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I finally get it! the antichrist is the current Christians in the audience!

true Christians wouldn't of booed for peace and forgiveness and respecting your fellow man. They should be ashamed of themselves for doing such a thing.

link   
Who has the most to lose in SC with Ron Paul? You get the same military bases and your family is at home and not in harms way unless the United States is attack (who exactly has the balls for that?) . The "defense" contractors that make money off bullets and downed helicopters would make less money.

Hmm. Seems like the 1% is booing Ron Paul - the 1% and their lap dogs.

link   
Anyone notice how the 'REAL TIME' didn't show Ron Paul's stable +++ in his readings? How rigged is this #?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SurrealisticPillow
reply to post by ugie1028

Nazi Germany is right.
The GOP has it pegged, they may as well be holding their arms straight out in the NAZI salute.

And people call other people crazy when you compare Nazi Germany to the United States. The states has turned into a rogue state, its there for everyone to see if your awake. The only question left is will, the US, drag the rest of the world down when it, as it falls and destroys itself?

America, also has active concentration camps like Guantanamo Bay and never does it come up for debate. Should this camp not be closed.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Finally a question on Romney anti-second amendment stance!

If someone asks you to restrict the second amendment, THEY ARE NOT PRO GUNS EVEN IF THEY SAY THEY ARE.

Romney is a lying bastard or a total idiot.
edit on 16-1-2012 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
A true christian doesn't attack other christians.

Or mock them.

A true christian is only responsibile for their relationship with God and doesn't going around telling other people what it should be.
edit on 16-1-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join