It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tonight South Carolina Presidential debate 9pm EST - join me to discuss it live.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Gridrebel

It's Almost as if Our Goverment is being Totally Manipulated into Starting another World War . Russia and China may have No Choice either , they will be Provoked into it as well ..................

link   
Seems like the new debate strategy is copy everything Paul says, except promote war and killing.

I am so disgusted with all these people except Paul I have no words to describe it....

My stomach is literally turning.

this is disgusting

ETA: and they would all immediately do the OPPOSITE when they get in office... except Paul.

Paul would do the same he's done for 30 years. Stick to his principles

edit on 16-1-2012 by pianopraze because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by YoungTruther
Social Security will not be there for when i Retire.. My Generation will die on their feet.. Its a shame too bc I have to forefit my hard earned income to pay into Social Security that wont be there when it comes my time

They'll rename Social Security as Supplemental Income.
edit on 1/16/2012 by ararisq because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Newt stealing Ron Paul's idea. Of course he's not honest about it while Ron Paul is.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

I bet all of these people would also do none of Pauls stance, yet also still go to war. Just look at their past behavior.

link   

Originally posted by pianopraze
My stomach is literally turning.

this is disgusting

All I can say is I would have been cheering these guys, probably Gingrich, 10 years ago. Unfortunately it does take about 4 years to go through the detox.

link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

everyone on stage except ron paul are dishonest.

disgusting that people eat this garbage.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by P12SOLD

Maybe you missed the part where the murder of women has increased 1400%. Nice "religion".

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Necons actually do consider whats going on now a crusade. Bush even stated it. If anyone doubts me I can link it.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 16-1-2012 by WhereAreTheGoodguys because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhereAreTheGoodguys
Necons actually do consider whats going on now a crusade. Bush even stated it. If anyone doubts me I can link it.

link plz?

link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
reply to post by Vitchilo

everyone on stage except ron paul are dishonest.

disgusting that people eat this garbage.

They are honest when they talk about war and cutting taxes for the rich, but when they copy Ron Paul ideas, hell yeah they are dishonest.

link   
The candidates are starting to sneak Ron Paul's talking points into their answers more and more.

Hahaha, hijacking his message slowly but surely and BOOING him on his Anti Interventionism.

If ANY of these candidates other than RP gets elected, we're going into WW3...

link   
What's the % of dems vs. republicans in SC?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
So if your 50-53 years old, poor, lost your job and house, your effin screwed. No SSI for you. Thanks Romney
edit on 16-1-2012 by Gridrebel because: (no reason given)

link   
The thing you have to understand about South Carolina is they are a military state and if they aren't going to war and collecting those war checks then their entire economy will crash and there will be nothing for them, because they don't grow cotton anymore

Aside from military the rest of the state is on welfare, and the largest part is still illiterate and can only mark an x as a signature
edit on 16-1-2012 by sweetnlow because: (no reason given)

link   
How long is this thing? Its 10:30. Is that it for Ron? I think the story out of this is that Ron Paul isn't for throwing American lives away overseas. That'll hurt him.

link   
Getting tired of the evil right winger war mongers in this thread and every other thread on here the simple facts are the other side has more blood on their hands than those evil right wingers.

Oh and those evil right wingers never have ever dropped nukes can't say that for the other side not once but twice.

link   

Originally posted by sweetnlow
The thing you have to understand about South Carolina is they are a military state and if they aren't going to war and collecting those war checks then their entire economy will crash and there will be nothing for them, because they don't grow cotton anymore

That kind of sucks for the young men dying.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
for those of you thinking the 2012 Presidential elections would be any differant then the other ones in your lifetime you are ahem...

IGNORANT

The Corporations, the Lobbyists, are positioning themselves to choose their champion, to go against the mighty obama...

Not us the PEOPLE...

Paul, will not get the nomination..

One hell of a dreamer thou..

I am guessing Romney... Yet maybe just maybe Newt...

Perry gonna be a VP...

edit on 16-1-2012 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-1-2012 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
A Tweet:

BuddyRoemer Gov. Buddy Roemer

Perry, for your own good, be happy the debates don't use a gong. #scdebate

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join