It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tonight South Carolina Presidential debate 9pm EST - join me to discuss it live.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Thats as far as I can make it, haha. I usually always youtube the Ron Paul parts the next day, no way I can listen to these idiots for that long! Goodluck

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaxVeritas
This audience has lost all logic and makes me want to call for a BOYCOTT of South Carolina.

If this is what the State is like, I hope I never run across that wretched place.

What a bunch of complete near LEGALLY RETARDED MONKEYS!

I would say it is fair to recall that Fox likely uses audience tracking as well as directional microphones and creative audio editing.

Call me paranoid, but I'm a little sure if you compare comprehensive video footage to audio, you'll see some interesting differences. I COULD be wrong, but I doubt I'm too far so.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Go Paul, hammer the point home on the NDAA.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
reply to post by buni11687

No you're right, it doesn't make sense, the only reasonable explanation is that most in this audience just feel pressured to boo and cheer popular subjects.

It makes perfect sense
They aren't the same people

Come on guys

I never understand comments like these

link   

Originally posted by mossme89
....and now they're cheering rounding up "enemies."

Yeah and they might be one of them, Wow. Never ceases to amaze me.
edit on 16-1-2012 by Daedal because: (no reason given)

link   
That crowd had a tepid response to Paul saying don't give up on our judicial process. SCARY!!!! I guess they figured one unconvicted terrorist is worth destroying the rule of law over.

link   
Duplicate?
edit on 1/16/2012 by ararisq because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
A "real job" LMAO! Perry... good one.

link   
If Ron Paul does not get the Presidency, prepare for WW3, we told you so. You are gonna be begging the Russian troops to let your dog to take a dump.

link   
Ron Paul is nailing it. Made up for that little stumble before, bashed preemptive war, the NDAA provision & Patriot Act.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daedal

Originally posted by mossme89
....and now they're cheering rounding up "enemies."

Yeah and they might be one of them, Wow. Never ceases to amaze me.
edit on 16-1-2012 by Daedal because: (no reason given)

Two words. Nazi Germany.

link   

Originally posted by PaxVeritas
Ron Paul is swamped by RETARDS in the GOP voting base. God these people are sad.

Yep its disgusting,

Well they will get what they want the plan is already in action to get Jeb Bush in the White House..

link   
Paul should play off the ignorance of Americans. He should say that we have spent more than we've taken in in taxes for nearly a decade so obviously we don't need taxes. Cut taxes to 0 and don't cut any social programs!!! Free assault rifles and houses for everyone!!

He'd win in a landslide.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Old people being thrown off cliffs ... man I haven't laughed so hard in a while. Those democrats.

link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
It's so sad to see people eating up all of this propaganda and cheering for tyranny, death, war, and pure evil.

Reminiscent of Romans enjoying the carnage in the coliseum

link   
I am now converting from the Democratic Party. Registering as a Republican and voting for Ron Paul, simply so that the other morons wont get nominated.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
If Ron Paul does not get the Presidency, prepare for WW3, we told you so. You are gonna be begging the Russian troops to let your dog to take a dump.

Nah, the Russians will get wiped out by the Annunaki.

Hey its ATS!

link   
Social Security will not be there for when i Retire.. My Generation will die on their feet.. Its a shame too bc I have to forefit my hard earned income to pay into Social Security that wont be there when it comes my time

link   
Now we have a got a problem with Turkey been Islamic. The more i watch this stuff the more it looks like christians have a real fear of people who believe in another religion called Islam.

link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Nazi Germany is right.
The GOP has it pegged, they may as well be holding their arms straight out in the NAZI salute.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join