It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tonight South Carolina Presidential debate 9pm EST - join me to discuss it live.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
good job for newt...

still not a big fan of newt, but good for him...

That was rude..

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Ok Newt,good plan,teach us how to get a job,learn a job,and then own a job....yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Step 2:...Proceed to get a passport and find said job over seas,where all the jobs are being shipped to.
Cause you didnt mentioning closing the tax credit loop whole that give companies tax credits for shipping those jobs out of the U.S.

Idiot!
edit on 16-1-2012 by Black_Fox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Ugh, they need to have a one on one with Ron Paul like this. Romney has now been placed in a corner on his tax records.

I think as the opponents start to whittle down after south carolina, Ron will go after Romney, I think he is playing it like chess. Hes using the rook to pin the queen right now and when they slip up, he takes the opponents queen off the board.

link   
Fox is giving good comment about Paul in the online feed...

... I think i'm going to have a heart attack....

.. she is saying twiter people are mad because paul is not getting his due time and being ignored and more.

... well i spoke too soon, now they are slaming paul supporters...

.. bastards..

link   
Mitt has dodged almost every question... yet on the site (fox) he's still in the green.

I wonder how many people he paid to tweet that he answered his questions.

link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick
Student janitors to save money.
That's gotta be a new low for newt.

What the hell was that about?

He couldn't have been serious!

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick
Student janitors to save money.
That's gotta be a new low for newt.

Yeah but his daughter was a janitor in a church when she was 13.

Hey, aren't there 'child labor laws' that prohibit that...?

link   
No applause for ending the drug war? What is this, 1955?

link   

Originally posted by pianopraze
When people applaud filthy, adulterous, lieing warhawks like newt...

... my tummy gets upset.

... this is sickening.
edit on 16-1-2012 by pianopraze because: (no reason given)

When your tummy gets upset you get an eyepatch?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
Ugh, they need to have a one on one with Ron Paul like this. Romney has now been placed in a corner on his tax records.

I think as the opponents start to whittle down after south carolina, Ron will go after Romney, I think he is playing it like chess. Hes using the rook to pin the queen right now and when they slip up, he takes the opponents queen off the board.

I've been imagining what the Romney / Paul debate would look like. If Romney would get the first hour, Paul a question and then Romney the remainder of the time in rebuttal. I jest but -- hell if that isn't possible with these lunatics.

link   
Man I wish one of the Pro debate people here would moderate and would demand an answer and eliminate ad hominem, deflection etc attacks.

link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

The press has realized his tax records are his *leash*....

link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Your entire post was rubbish to say the least. There is no 'underlying racism' in American society, which is beyond ridiculous and is getting extremely tiresome at this point. Eventually you people will shut up about the issue as people are growing tired of hearing you crying about wacism. Facts are minorities, especially blacks, commit violent crimes at higher rates than Whites and Asians. I do not care if you like that or not, facts are facts. And do not give me 'they are poorer' bit because poverty is no excuse for criminal behavior.

I would go further but this thread is not about race or crime, it is about the GOP debates. I misunderstood the question they gave to Ron Paul and stated that clearly. Now, let us move on.

link   
reply to post by Sek82

Probably 'cause Juan just got pwnd by Newt!
Gotta admit, Juan had to be redfaced after that.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
She asked them twice why RP getting so little questions when he placed 2nd in NH.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
where, where,where..

Are all these jobs supposed to come from?

they keep talking about teaching people to learn news skills..

to better themselves..ok..i'm down with that..

but where are these jobs gonna come from??????

link   
A black guy pulling the race card....lol

link   
reply to post by ararisq

It's not just a debt matter, sadly. It has to do with many things, including the rising cost of education (and its resulting ineffectiveness in securing work), job-exporting arrangements like NAFTA, the rise in prices of medical care as a result of government involvement via HMOs and the extension of insurance agencies, and so many other things.

It's a conflux of events, and the debt/inflationary policies of the Fed and our government only exacerbate the problem. It's 1.21 gigawatts of sheer stupidity and bad ideas all bound up into a delicious sandwich of economy-ruining and pain-breeding hilarity...or sadness, depending on how masochistic you are in viewing it.

link   
People still think OBL died in 2011?

Well.. either way Paul is choking... no offense.

Follow up was alright...
edit on 16-1-2012 by Canned2na because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Ambush question on Paul over the bin Laden "killing."

I think he handled it well, but not sure how well that will play with the majority. Not cool the way the moderator keeps trying to cut him off. Complex question, he should be allowed to explain it without being interrupted

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join