It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intro

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I have been lurking around ATS for almost a year now. I figured it was time to start contributing a little more on some of the thoughts I come across.

Few things off the top of my head.

Ron Paul is being advertised on youtube!!! I love it!

Was listening to the radio this morning and a comedian was on talking about Obama and the first lady. Right after he said something somewhat negative his call dropped and they were not able to get him back on the line for at least the time I was in the care.
-They were also talking about how Obama wants to make the government leaner. I found this funny just like the defense budget cuts. He grows the government, military and budget.....then he shrinks it and sounded like he was taking a page from Ron Paul. However like everything else he makes some cuts to make himself look better but I am almost positive all three categories will still be larger than the last presidency.

I just want to throw out a few topics I will be working on.

-New Gym idea

-Planets are created from the sun and get farther and farther from the sun and change over time. I always thought something like this sense I saw the line of planets when I was a little kid. A comet or something crashes into the sun and some object is formed or fused and comes out the other side and gets caught in gravity and creates a orbit. Eventually it goes farther from the sun and mutates. Say the earth sheds its crust or a layer and turns into something else over time. I will follow up with some details and a post on this. None of this is from scientific knowledge that I know of but I like to entertain the idea for my own thoughts.

-Very interested in the sun and the energy it provides for everything. I am also starting to really like fractals just have not done much research just yet.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by randomthoughts12

Everyone has something to add to the forum...you'll be no different, I'm sure.

But one bit of advice: Beware the trolls.

Enjoy your stay.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, I am a fairly new member myself, although a long time lurker. I as well am quite interested in most celestial subjects, look forward in running into you on the boards.Have a nice day.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by randomthoughts12

Hi randomthoughts12, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Welcome to the boards lurker. If you have something to say people here will read it, might not agree, but read, yes.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Thanks everyone. Some of my posts I will post only for people to debunk the imaginary idea out of my head lol

join