It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop Goes Ballistic when asked for a warrant to search inside veichle

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SearchLightsInc

People complain that the police are dehumanized but here you are expecting them to act like robots. The guy could be going through some personal stuff and although i agree it was unprofessional, he's human and these things happen.

He could be a good cop but this one incident is enough to write him off? Hell, Give him and ME a break!

Act like robots.....not hardly.
You might not understand (or maybe its different in your country), but this is a job where you swear an oath to join. This is NOT flipping burgers some where. If you swear to serve and protect, I expect you to do exactly that.

If you have problems at home, leave them at home. If you can not, thats why we have sick/personal days.

If this troop were under my command, I would pull him off the streets, sit him down, and try to sort out WHAT is wrong in his life.

No threats, no punishment......just a "dude, talk to me, can I help in some way? This isn't right, and I (believe/know) you are a better troop than that.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I wonder if any mods reading this could put the word *SPOOF* in the title, as people seem to be discussing it asif it were a real incident, when it is a spoof, and has been proven so on page 1.

edit on 16/1/2012 by Acidtastic because: added a smiley face to make it look a little more polite...

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
I wonder if any mods reading this could put the word *SPOOF* in the title, as people seem to be discussing it asif it were a real incident, when it is a spoof, and has been proven so on page 1.

edit on 16/1/2012 by Acidtastic because: added a smiley face to make it look a little more polite...

Nah....its sort of morphing into a good cop/bad cop discussion now.

Which I find rather interesting because most people out there do not know what it is like to wear that badge.

Even more do not understand the necessary restraint, and self control required to wear that badge.
(If you dont have that self control, this job WILL mess you up)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1
This has been posted at least twice before.

Its a hoax.
A practical joke.
A jape, a fake comedy act designed to entertain.

Here is one of the old threads...

Cop throw complete temper tantrum when can't search car
posted on 2-9-2011 @ 09:23
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Edit - for your entertainment, here is another joke video that they created...

edit on 16-1-2012 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

Since this has been shown to be a joke and has already been posted.....please continue your thoughts on the other thread.

Closed.

***** This video is not fake it was a "prank" done by police officers from St. Marys West Virginia. Yes it's a funny prank but we need to know why these officers were in uniform and were they on the clock getting paid? Why were they using police cars paid for by the taxpayers? Why were they turning on their overhead emergency lights when there's no real emergency? Were they punished by their department?

I received an email from a viewer and I was told the police officers in the video are officer Nathan Boron and officer Sal Travaglio of St. Marys city police department in West Virginia.
www.youtube.com...

edit on January 16th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join