Another Ron Paul
worshipping thread?

It is just a parade, big deal.

It really means nothing!

He will not win SC..

Ron Paul will not win the
nomination or presidency..

Get real it is not going to happen!

So we should all just pull wool over our eyes and vote for either Obama and Romney, right? Yeah...How about not?

No harm in actually TRYING to change things that need to be changed, is there?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
reply to post by popsmayhem

Thank you once again for your contribution. You are an essential part of the ongoing effort to wake people up from this nightmare we call America. Your blind hatred for this man shows through clearly in your posts.
The more hatred you spew out, the clearer your agenda is.
Make sense?
Probably not.

Keep up the good work.

It is keeping it real..

Ron Paul stands no chance of winning
this election. Take the blind fold off,
people that can not see that Ron Paul CAN NOT
AND WILL NOT WIN ANYTHING HERE.
then they are blind.
Wearing a blindfold or blind..

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Please in depth explain to me how you have come to that conclusion and convince me that your 'facts' are truth. I am an open minded individual, so please enlighten me as to why my choice for the last 4 years of supporting Ron Paul is wrong

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Why are you not posting about how Newt Gingrich and Rick Santorum and Michelle Bachman have ZERO chance of winning too?

Rhetorical question.
We already know why and so do you.

You are ONLY focused on Ron Paul and the idea that HE can'T win.
Why all of the attention to him?
What is it that makes you feel the need to come into these threads and let us all know that he can't win??
Why not just let us find out the hard way?
What's in it for you?
Why the need to keep hammering away at it?

Hmmmmm.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

If you believe that your vote actually counts and if you believe that we the people choose our president, then why couldn't he win?

I"m on the fence about whehter or not our votes actually do count, so I'm pessimistic about anyone other than who has already been picked to be our next president.

BUT...with my belief aside,

I don't see a bunch of corporate-sponsored events propping up a bunch of bobble-heads to attract people. I see the people gathering on their own to show their support. It doesn't matter who you choose to support, as long as you show your support with such passion and creativity as Ron Paul supporters.

Even if I didn't support him, I think it's very positive and it's good to see. Ron Paul supporters have formed a true grassroots movement. The Tea Party events were corporate sponsored and brought to you by Faux news. This man seems to have no media support at all and it's up to his supporters to get their message out. I'd say they're doing a pretty good job.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Sek82

Wonder if there were many reporters there? Maybe not, but we don't need them anyways!

How true!

LOL!

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
It is keeping it real..

then they are blind.

See that's where you are wrong

One of Ron Paul's goal was always to change the discussion
And now everyone is talking about the FED and limited govt.

What you don't realize is that he's already won

Furthermore if you look at his supporters they are alot of people who never cared about politics but now understand the dangers of keynesian economics, centralized banking, and the importance of non-interventionism.

Absolutely no other candidate can say this

He's not just trying to become President, he's trying to change the course of history

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
It is good to see that a fair few Cubans attended this and that he has a healthy quantity of Cuban supporters, especially considering that his proposed policy towards Cuba (i.e. End the embargo) clashes directly with the Cuban lobby who wish to continue to economically sufficate Cuba, even though it has in no way aided development or democracy on the small Island. I guess the average Cuban citizen who wasn't exiled after the Cuban revolution and didn't have millions invested in Cuba (while others were living in poverty and being persecuted) want to see their homeland flourish, even if its official ideology is so different to that of America's.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Looks like a bunch of right wing honkys to me...bigots...lousy bigots who vote for democracy. Shame on them.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

The only parade in Miami today is to honor Dr. King. You mean Paul supporters crashed that parade?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
You'll hear a 10 sec news story with a 2 second video enduring technical difficulties about a few dozen supporters having a kegger.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
People sure do worry alot that Ron Paul is winning. I mean if they didnt worry they wouldnt be here shillin it up all over our forums. Go over to your Romney and Obama threads and support your candidate they're gonna need all the help they can get

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
This is why I have no other reason to believe the system and vote count is rigged.

Ron Paul supporters are EVERYWHERE. You never see anyone do this for any other candidate EVER at least in this capacity.

So who are these buffoons voting for Romney?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Ron Paul said Florida media is too expensive so he's focusing elsewhere.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Ok, this is a little weird, but if the people of the US could perform a mass Vulcan mind meld with me and understand overnight all that I have discovered about our country and it's actions in the last thirty-five years, we could hold the vote bright and early tomorrow morning. Not only would there be an all time record voter turnout, but it would be a landslide for Paul.

If the vote were not secret it would also be a very simple matter to separate the family members of the candidates from the rest and identify the guilty and those with a vested interest in the status quo by the votes against him. The only way you can be against this man is if you do not know what has really been going on in our country, or know and want it to continue.

Spock, you would make this whole thing a lot easier and quicker, where are you buddy?
edit on 16-1-2012 by Ittabena because: (no reason given)
edit on 16-1-2012 by Ittabena because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Ron Paul stands no chance of winning this election.
Take the blind fold off, people that can not see that Ron Paul CAN NOT AND WILL NOT WIN ANYTHING HERE. then they are blind.

Sorry, couldn't remember the sophomoric poetry break placements when I reproduced your post, yawn.

I smell troll meat nearby.

Also your Avatar just makes me want to trust you and what you say.

Keep it up...

Zzzzzz... Zzzzzz... Zzzzzz....

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

It is just a parade, big deal.

It really means nothing!

wow that's the community spirit.

local parades are essential for small community's, it shines light on the dreary days that small towns go through, it advertises small business and community sponsorship.

It gives people the chance to stand shoulder to shoulder with their neighbour to cheer for the local fire, police, ambulance services the local special needs community. right down to the little ballerinas and their tulle tutu's.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

It is keeping it real..

then they are blind.

You're shillarious! If you didn't (attempt to) persuade people to change their minds regarding Ron Paul then he would have a hope in winning.

The irony is: By lying to people that it's fruitless to vote for Ron Paul- your lie would actually become true.
edit on 16/1/2012 by Planet teleX because: (no reason given)
edit on 16/1/2012 by Planet teleX because: spelling, argh!

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
A vote for Ron Paul whether he wins or not is sending a message to the establishment, finally a vote that would mean something.. a big F U to TPTB.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Spacelord

i am 100 percent with you on that. a big f. u. to tptb. R.P. if he doesnt win at least he has woken up alot of people on his path to the curruption of the gov..so that being said any one with some cells and against curruption has at least an option,and refuse the stinking old scum politics. GO Ron Paul and kick some ass.its the last hope.as i see it.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join