It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy Guacamole, Look What Is Waiting For Ron Paul in Florida

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

That's frigging HUGE

I understand not all the audience were RP fans but it definately seemed like the majority of them were rooting for him.

Does anyone know more about this event?

I thought RP was weak in Florida and was considering not even campaigning there
Seems like he is campaigning there but he might not even know it LOL

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
*puts on anti Paul hat* What a bunch of crazed cult members! Half of 'em must have been paid by his nazi campaign managers to go out there and hold signs! Nuts!

But really. That was an all Ron Paul parade? It looked like a pretty huge turnout... Fantastic. Wonder if there were many reporters there? Maybe not, but we don't need them anyways!

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

It looks like they had a parade and the Ron Paul group put in a float /car there are probably girl scouts behind them, the local baker behind the girl scouts ect.

But yeah most if the crowd cheered when they went past so its all good.

The grassroots Ron Paul supporters from South Florida utilize their own resources to reveal the message of liberty to hundreds of thousands of onlookers at a famous, annual parade in South Florida (Miami). Hugely successfully, and proof of the power of the grassroots liberty movement!!!

yep it was annual parade

love and harmony
Whateva

edit on 16/1/12 by Whateva69 because: ext text added

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
They are the true americans, if there can be such a thing.

It feels great to support someone with such an impeccable record, and such important ideals that take this country back to what it was meant to be. When you are a Ron Paul supporter, it goes way beyond mere politics.

And nothing shall sway me. Nada, zilcho, zero.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

As can be clearly seen from the video, the RP supporters are all violent kooks, doing everything illegal they can think of to get votes for their "unelectable" candidate. Obviously a bunch of fools, harassing everyone and being nuisances while corrupting the political process with their crazy antics. Freedom loving idiots who have no working brain cells or else they would support a great guy like Romney or Perry.

Please, Please, PLEASE, stop the damned world, I would like to get off. As soon as possible, please.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
LOL...this isn't a "Ron Paul parade".

And people cheer for anything that goes by in a parade...most probably don't even know who Ron Paul is.

I think it is hilarious that people think this was all for Ron Paul.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
I think it is hilarious that people think this was all for Ron Paul.

Did you read the OP?

Did you read about someone in this thread saying it was a parade?

Do you know why I am responding to you? Because I don't

You need a sensible thread posting policy, right now you are occupying every ron paul thread with negativity
continue to do so as you wish, i'm not saying stop

Because you keep the conversation going, that's called blowback

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

And people cheer for anything that goes by in a parade...most probably don't even know who Ron Paul is.

Yeah the guy they asked if he's a Ron Paul supporter that said YES! must have been a prop right?

This guys hate of liberty blinds his judgement. That or he comments on threads without watching the video.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

edit on 16-1-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
To the educated human mind, it should be clear that Ron Paul is different than the typical politicians than are parading around him. He is not apart of the establishment. Real change...that starts with Ron Paul!

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
[Off-Topic comments removed]

Its amazing Ron Paul doesnt have 'much' support or is unelectable, yet you are seeing thousands of people pulling for him, the only ones who arent are the Obamanates and individuals who believe corporations are people.
edit on 16-1-2012 by phishfriar47 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/16/2012 by 12m8keall2c because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

In just the same way it is becoming clear to even the most dumbed down American Idol worshipping American that the media has been bought and paid for by our government/corporate elites,

it is also becoming clear to even the most stubborn sceptic that indeed there are political trolls amoungst us here on ATS.

This is all becoming so clear because of Ron Paul and his message of freedom.
The more people sign on to his particular brand of freedom over security, the more panicked our masters are becoming and the more they are having to step up their efforts to lull us back to sleep.

The MORE they do this, the clearer it is THAT they want us asleep and the the most important question of all surfaces and rears it nasty little head.

WHY DO THEY WANT US ASLEEP?!?!?!

Once people start asking THAT question......the game is over and they know it.

Keep up the futile political trolling guys.
It is actually VERY beneficial for those who don't believe that there are such things to see.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
What a nice parade.

Another Ron Paul
worshipping thread?

It is just a parade, big deal.

It really means nothing!

He will not win SC..

Ron Paul will not win the
nomination or presidency..

Get real it is not going to happen!

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Thank you once again for your contribution. You are an essential part of the ongoing effort to wake people up from this nightmare we call America. Your blind hatred for this man shows through clearly in your posts.
The more hatred you spew out, the clearer your agenda is.
Make sense?
Probably not.

Keep up the good work.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join