It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Within You (the kingdom of God is as a pearl if you were to find it)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
The kingdom of God is ever shinking while expanding to stay stablized at its round, permanent boarder.

Why?

Since the kingdom of God is within you.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
This world is as a projection outter the pearl-sized kingdom of God.

You bet cha!

This world is heaven and earth which shall DEMATERIALIZE.

You looking outter now will then look inner once inside what is as a magical pearl if were found.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I see what you mean. How ever there are parts of the US that there is a great awakening happening. God is reveling things to people. His spirit is being poured out. How ever, the area I live (Eastern Kentucky) no one is passionate about the Kingdom. People go to church but that's it. People need to meet Christ and not the church. We need to meet God on his terms. Instead of meeting in a building but go outside and roll around the dirt and worship God.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
How else can the kingdom of God fit within you unless it is about the size of a pearl?

See what I mean now?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

The kingdom of God within us is pretty much our oneness with the Universe and all Being.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by defconzero
I see what you mean. How ever there are parts of the US that there is a great awakening happening. God is reveling things to people. His spirit is being poured out. How ever, the area I live (Eastern Kentucky) no one is passionate about the Kingdom. People go to church but that's it. People need to meet Christ and not the church. We need to meet God on his terms. Instead of meeting in a building but go outside and roll around the dirt and worship God.

What did Jesus say about the church? Peter was called the rock. The church was built on Peter. Peter denied Christ three times. Why a rock? It will be rolled away? Christ is not behind the rock. The rock covers the empty tomb. He is out here among the people. The way to God is narrow. It's not the exoteric church dogma and it's not the esoteric spirituality. They point the way. God is truth in context. To see God, we must take on the name of Christ. The name is His character. His character was to be out with people ministering in their domain. What we are doing here is this very thing. What happens in the church is ministering to the healthy. God is among the sick and dying.

Christ had to be in the tomb and so do we. We must be there to fellowship with one another and share our pain. The point of doing the church things is to then roll that rock away and minister outside the tomb.

edit on 16-1-2012 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join