It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London to become Yuan trading hub (Fulford's reports coming true)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by 23432

I wish users realised that they are talking about a currently corrupt communist regime which kills off its people as if they are not human.

Is it really any worse than the capalist regime that has just caused two illegal wars for oil and killed between 1-2 million people...

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
I like knowing that my city is helping to kill the US Dollar and making life harder for them.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by staticarium
I like knowing that my city is helping to kill the US Dollar and making life harder for them.

Really? And make life better for the Chinese. You can say what you like about the US, but hands down I would rather they be the dominant power in the world over China. each to their own I guess.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

Originally posted by staticarium

Really? And make life better for the Chinese. You can say what you like about the US, but hands down I would rather they be the dominant power in the world over China. each to their own I guess.

Because China regularly invades other countries for oil, right?
China is the one that meddles in other nations' internal affairs and continually attempts to overthrow democratically elected officials, right?
China is the nation that allowed it's banks to grow so huge, that when they collapse they take the world with them, right?
China is the nation that funded terror in England for 40 years, right?
China is the nation that supplied the Nazis chemicals and weaponry used to terrorise Europe, right?

edit on 17-1-2012 by staticarium because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join