It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Too much hatred for America :-(

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I find it kind of disturbing how people can hate America for everything that it stands for....but they use the internet and youtube and Google... i also find it very strange how these people who hate America actually blame the people because of the criminal acts of the U.S government, it's not like we want them to do these things it's because everyone has been lied too and fed these lies through mainstream media and hidden bills and acts...etc

The UK and Russians are pretty much the same... they go along with their government even though they've been lied to about so many things..like the 7/7 bombings in London? many of those Brits actually said on camera
"I'd give up freedom for liberty any day, but we need to be safe"
I am an American and i am a freedom fighter and getting the truth out there just like Alex Jones and many other people who expose the criminal governments...

One person actually said that i don't even know anything about the UK....oh as if he knows anything about America...

I know London has a lot of old buildings and kind of looks like Ireland :-D, but New York has a lot of new structures and looks like Tokyo
edit on 16-1-2012 by CrazyRaccoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by CrazyRaccoon

I agree and get the same feelings for the hatred of the UK (although i should probably say England!).

However, and don't take this to heart, i suspect it doesn't help you that you have compatriots that simply blindly defend all actions undertaken by the USA and at the same time do it with an incredible degree of bias (you know - yee haw, USA USA type people).

However, the vast majority of people, particularly on sites like this, do not feel that way about America. They realise you cannot blame the people for the actions of the few,mainly because they also suffer from the same problems within their own countries.

Ooh, that will teach me! There was i backing you up and all the while you are having a pop at other nations! Nothing like the smell of hypocracy in the morning!
edit on 16-1-2012 by Flavian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Being from the UK and having worked for a russian company, i can tell you we are not alike however the disatifcation with the goverment is there we express it rather differently.

The world hate for america is because you guys are at the front and seen as leaders in global interfearence and trade, not to mention america spends 6 times more on militry and defence than any other country - and thats just scary and intimerdating.

Ive been to america a few times and have many american freinds i talk to very often, so i personnely do not hate america or americans because i had a wonderful time over there.

So i dont think americans should take it right on the nose, the golbe doesnt hate americans they hate everything you do out side of your own country - pretty much sums it up.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

People hate america because we have murdered hundreds of thousands of innocent people through our horrible foreign policies. The government calls it collateral damage, but normal people know it as murder. I'm american, but I can't blame others for hating us. We kill innocent children and families with no consequence to us. It's sad.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Dont hate your people, neither your country. I dislike the americans who are ignorant to the rest of the world and the atrocities in which its elected officials are causing. You want to change your image? change your government.

I havent seen an American uprising since Martin Luther days, and that wasnt even the 'founders' own race rising up.

I dislike all people, from any country who have the power to change the environment they are in and even change the world, but do nothing because their too comfortable.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I wouldn't pay much attention to people who hate America for "everything it stands for", since that is pure ignorance. America was founded on sound principles and its people are generally friendly and well mannered. Even if America's ideals of freedom seem hypocritical considering how its leaders have oppressed and exploited its people as well as those of other nations, its core values are decent though subject to corruption.

As you have pointed out, there is not one nation that doesn't have skeletons in its closet. It is pointless to hate the people for the actions of the government.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

What I find disturbing it how most of your post seems to be ramble-especially your first line:

I find it kind of disturbing how people can hate America for everything that it stands for....but they use the internet and youtube and Google...

What does using Youtube & Google have anything to do with anything? Are you saying YouTube and Google are American?

I'm just joking with the above statement, don't take it hard.
I get your point that if people hate American then why use anything American?
The reason is because we can really hate everything, it's like 6 ways to Kevin Bacon. Ford, and Royce made cars, then they shouldn't drive. Tesla created electricity, and George Washington Carver made over 325 uses for peanuts other than animal feed...

We all have to let go of some things I guess.

And what does a building in New York have to do with one in Japan?
edit on 16-1-2012 by samlf3rd because: edit

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by samlf3rd

You can also use a dollar bill to buy things in most countrys, you out there, everywhere, the globe knows you are there because your little green flyers are all over the planet.

Mabey not hated as much as you think, but more famously hated for sure.
edit on 16-1-2012 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Glass
I wouldn't pay much attention to people who hate America for "everything it stands for", since that is pure ignorance. America was founded on sound principles and its people are generally friendly and well mannered. Even if America's ideals of freedom seem hypocritical considering how its leaders have oppressed and exploited its people as well as those of other nations, its core values are decent though subject to corruption.

As you have pointed out, there is not one nation that doesn't have skeletons in its closet. It is pointless to hate the people for the actions of the government.

This is the thing...Americas core values are brilliant and imho every nation should follow these...But over time, the people in power have corrupted such a great nation, and we have what we've got now, a massively corrupt nation thats hell bent on taking over the world.

Great people
Great principles
Great country

Crazy people in charge...

you guys need to rise up and get back to basics on that constitution

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
depends which way you look at it.

Some people are fed up with America as it would 'appear' to pinch other peoples ideas and innovations then market them as their own.

Take for example the Jet Engine.

Now depending upon how you look at it, Either America pinched it or the UK government gave it away.

Same for Radar technology, the world wide web (not as we know it today) as well.

I would go with the second example.
It is us Brits that are stupid, We have masses of innovation in this country but sod all sales experience or project management.
How many times has the UK designed something only to have sold it at a fraction of the value or mismanage the whole project with cost overruns and then eventually it gets scrapped or goes insolvent ?
That's where America has the upper hand and good for it.

Note: The British government gave jet engines to America as part of the lend - lease payback for WWII (understandable) and then just after the war Russia cheekily asked for demo jet engines and we gave them away as well !.
The Russians then improved the engines and then put them in Mig 15's just in time for the Korean war to fight the American Sabre aircraft with an Americanised British jet engine !

Sometimes us Brits tend to push stupidity to the limits !
edit on 16/1/2012 by diddy1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

The thing is, most people in the US don't know that they need to rise up. It's not their faults that they're brainwashed.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
haters made us famous

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
They may hate us, but what would they do without us?

I'm serious. Think about that for a moment...

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Why do you find it so disturbing? Americans are asinine, rude and mostly self serving. Many americans think themselves "educated" yet hold preposterous notions like "America is the best country on earth" when they have never been out of Arkansas. Look around at your fellow countrymen and see how ridiculous they actually are.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
They may hate us, but what would they do without us?

I'm serious. Think about that for a moment...

The US is less than 250 years old. The world got along fine before then did it not?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by redbarron626

I could say the same for England, NASA is educated not the average person who buys a corndog and goes to watch the game

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

The American people and the American government are on two separate pages. It is sad that a majority of the world does hate America, but I would say it is because of what the government is doing. The people of America stand for something much more different, the right to health, jobs, democracy, and many other things. The government of America, on the other hand, stand for greed and personal gains.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Leeeeets see - I would raise my kids, work long hours and would finally die on my deathbed surrounded by my children, grandchildren and mourning worldleaders.

No difference to this world.

Nah, where would be the difference? Freedom? Do you really dare to say that you defend that value? Nope, you are trying to bring it down, tying all your people with fear and near-unbelievable-stupid laws etc.
In fact, as long as these stupid checks on your airports are running I will not even think about visiting your fine country. Get rid of that crap! It detected zilch, compared to the vast amount of trouble it brings to every tourist.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by redbarron626

Well at least we don't run around blowing each other up. Why do you think we stay here in America?
We like to have fun, and you guys are jealous. Most of the world must pray 12 times a day, and all they think about is religion. We like to enjoy the world, don't let the politicians of the world make you think American's don't support a clean Earth. Go to any ocean front on American soil-it is full of people handing out pamphlets on how to help preserve the Earth. Peta-American (I know bad choice), it seems that I watch commercials on t.v. about all the poverty in the world, and who helps? Does your country help? Has your country cleaned up Africa? These nations ask for our help, and the U.S. is the only one's brave enough to stand up. So we may be arrogant, but with reason. The world is crazy except for us.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

The difference is....You have NO idea what it is like in England or Russia! Your statement about London having a bunch of old buildings and looks like Ireland is a perfect example of uneducated assumption.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join