It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Centres Of Population Spraying

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Right. An overcast, dull, dreary and 'unnatural' day in the town where I live
on Saturday. It was like there was a 'cap' of dullness over the town but
brightness around the peripheries. I drove with my son to a city about 30km
away and the minute we left town it brightened up and stayed that way for
most of the 30 minute journey. I bet my son that as we approached the city it would
darken again, and low and behold, I was correct. There were a very few
patches of blue sky visible and what could be seen here but planes laying
trails in these areas. My son witnessed this. The same dreariness was experienced
in the city as in the town and again the 'cap' of dullness was over the city with
brightness around the peripheries. As we left, it brightened up again but the earlier
dullness remained over the town as we returned home.

What purpose could there be to covering centres of population and leaving the less
populated rural areas untouched?
I know there are issues with vitamin D deficiency.
Are they deliberately trying to make us sick?

No BS debunkers please. I trust my eyes and my senses!

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
smog?

I dont believe people are spraying chemicals on us from commercial airliners, that is just stupid.

We're probably getting allot less Vitimin D because of the amount of food thats not grown/farmed naturally, plus all the amount of other # we put into our body through deodorants and what not

Its always the most simplest of reasons before the profound . .

edit on 16-1-2012 by n00bUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I am on the Chem-trail train as it were but I do also think about the other environmental factors that would make a city more likely to be overcast and dull. Simply put, car pollution for cars, trucks and SUVs. In city areas modes of transportation are in a more condensed area, so In the wide open spaces between cities, there isn't the same kind condensed air pollution.
I live in the country and see chem-trails all the time. Sometimes they do hang about and turn an other wise bright and sunny day, dull. To me massive amounts of pollution from cars can make ANY city look nasty, dull, and over cast. Ever seen LA from a distance, it's pretty gross. Like I said I do think Chem-trails are real, but they cannot be THE ONLY reason a cities atmosphere is polluted.

We also get less Vitamin D because we all sit inside on the computer, watching TV, and basically being too distracted to go outside.
edit on 16-1-2012 by LittleVoice731 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-1-2012 by LittleVoice731 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by n00bUK
smog?

I dont believe people are spraying chemicals on us from commercial airliners, that is just stupid.

We're probably getting allot less Vitimin D because of the amount of food thats not grown/farmed naturally, plus all the amount of other # we put into our body through deodorants and what not

I can tell you they are spraying SOMETHING.. I live 45 minutes north of Chicago Illinois. I'm right between milwaukee's Mitchel Airport and Chicago's O'Hare. I see the flight patterns of normal passenger jets daily for the last 15 years.. These spraying days the jets DO NOT FOLLOW the NORMAL PATTERNS.. They always are in a military style formation... when you see one. look back and just off the right wing will be the second jet.. watch them fly west to east.. then turn and come back east to west... just using common sense you will come to a conclusion that this isn't normal..it is REAL. Now as to WHAT they are spraying I haven't a clue.. heres a video.. and yes this is the formation in which I see them fly overhead here in Illinois..
Just start paying more attention to the sky and it will soon become obvious.. something ins't right.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

edit on 16-1-2012 by flipflops because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-1-2012 by flipflops because: trying to upoad vid, but too stupid

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by flipflops

Contrails or as you call them, chemtrails don't show up on Doppler radar.

You can verify it for yourself.

Next time you see trails over head go look at your local Doppler radar and see what you see.

It's fairly obvious really, perhaps you need to do some more research on the subject?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by flipflops

Originally posted by n00bUK
smog?

I can tell you they are spraying SOMETHING.. I live 45 minutes north of Chicago Illinois. I'm right between milwaukee's Mitchel Airport and Chicago's O'Hare. I see the flight patterns of normal passenger jets daily for the last 15 years.. These spraying days the jets DO NOT FOLLOW the NORMAL PATTERNS.. They always are in a military style formation... when you see one. look back and just off the right wing will be the second jet.. watch them fly west to east.. then turn and come back east to west... just using common sense you will come to a conclusion that this isn't normal..it is REAL. Now as to WHAT they are spraying I haven't a clue.. heres a video.. and yes this is the formation in which I see them fly overhead here in Illinois..
Just start paying more attention to the sky and it will soon become obvious.. something ins't right.
www.youtube.com...

We live in different countries so maybe you are gettign sprayed.

Tell you what i'll do 2morrow now that the winters set back in and its the season os chemtrail paranioa, i'll go out side and film the commercial airliners spraying chemtrails. i'll take photo's of the chemtrails - theres literally dozens of them this time of year, mostly see them in the morning too around 9 to 12. honestly dont think commercial airliners are spraying chemicals

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I believe you just proved my point.. The video, if you watched it clearly says that these are not normal contrails because normal contrails don't show up on radar...
I've done some research, as I stated, I know the normal flight patterns where I live. I also choose to use a little known thing that we all have. common sense.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

There is a simple cause for this: Doppler is for detecting rain. Raindrops are much, much larger than any particles in con/chemtrails, otherwise those would drop like normal rain. The frequencies of a doppler-radar are exactly calculated to detect larger drops of water, not that fine mist.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Larger cities are known to have their own micro-climate which can differ largely from spaciously covered subburbs or smaller towns. This is not a conclusive evidence for populations spraying.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

But chemtrails do?

Should be easy to prove, right?

(more than a youtube vid)

edit on 16/1/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
further more, I am in no way stating that i know WHAT they are spraying, or WHY.. and normal passenger jets aren't the ones doing this.. they would never fly in tight military formation. I mean.. it's a simple experiment... just start paying attention to the sky a bit more during the day.. look for parallel patterns. You will then see one jet with a second one off to its wing a bit behind flying same patteren.. then wait and see them come right back opposite direction... again.. same formation.. it really is that simple. just look up and eventualy you'll pull a Neo from the Matrix.... "WHOA"

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

apparently, i am not a scientist.. but i do know how to put 2 and 2 together. As I stated. these planes fly in a pattern, ones back and to the left of the lead plane... i witness this with my own eyes. Then i witness the VERY SAME PATTERNS FORMING ON THE VIDEO lead plane then look, off to the left.. whats that? yep, another trail forming... thats evidence. thats connecting dots. Thats what makes me come to my conclusion. what makes you come to yours?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

As I stated. these planes fly in a pattern, ones back and to the left of the lead plane... i witness this with my own eyes.

You claim you see the airplanes in "formation"? I don't accept your interpretation, not unless you provide photographic or video evidence.

Where you are, there can be regular commercial flights flying the same Jet Airways, same direction, but at different altitudes. So, from the ground, it would "appear" that they were in "formation".

Look at this picture:

That is a Boeing 747, and it is at a lower altitude (thus closer to the camera), and the twin-jet is at a higher altitude, and either a Boeing 737, or an Airbus A320. (It's a bit hard to tell at that angle and distance).

Now, as to the "routes" that the airliners are flying in you area, you say you "know" what is normal.....well, here, since you are north of Chicago, this link to an actual depiction of an actual aeronautical High Enroute Chart will show you the real Jet Airways. Keep in mind, though, that not all air traffic is "required" to be on an Airway. It's a big sky, and jets are routed "off" Airway very often.

High Enroute H-5

Those charts are difficult for the layperson to get himself oriented, since they have minimal landmark references. So, looking at the VFR Sectional Charts can help with more familiar locations in order to "find" yourself and your location on the ground:

Green Bay Sectional

Chicago Sectional

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by flipflops

I believe you just proved my point.. The video, if you watched it clearly says that these are not normal contrails because normal contrails don't show up on radar...
I've done some research, as I stated, I know the normal flight patterns where I live. I also choose to use a little known thing that we all have. common sense.

The video shows the radar operating in clear-air mode, which picks up all kinds of anomalies that are neither contrails or chemtrails. See:

metabunk.org...

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

I think the higher aircraft is more likely a 767 and is that bit further away

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

On second gander, you're probably right. The proportions indicate a wide-body. I would suggest an A330, but the flap track fairings lead me back to the Boeing:

A330 belly

767 belly

Still, looking at the tailcone, where the APU and its exhaust are mounted.....the 777 has a distinctively longer extension than the 767:

777 belly

(Gee, wouldn't it be nice if every airline painted their name in big letters on the belly, like Emirates does!!!
That way, we'd stop seeing the claims of "unmarked, all white" airplanes by the "chemtrail" believers.....)

edit on Mon 16 January 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
The reason I said 767 was mainly due to the wing, which has a broader chord than Airbus uses and is also broader than on the 737, and the engines look canted slightly inwards towards the intake, this effect also shows up on your last linked 767 image.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I used to think the whole chem-trail subject was bogus, mostly out of fear of it being true, until I started paying more attention to it. I'm from Montreal, and I grew very suspicious of some of the trails in the sky. I recently took a trip to Columbus, OH... There were friggin' grids in the sky. like a chess board or something. When I spend time in rural areas I never see them. I find there's an obvious concentration in metropolitan areas and I don't think it has anything to do with airports because these planes never come near them. They just pass over. Commercial planes land in commercial airports. I don't claim to know what they are, because I don't, but they're extremely obvious.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join