It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The nature of the universe explained

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaryStillToe

Originally posted by Talltexxxan
We could take this even another step further.

If our universe is like a tree we could sumise that there is a life force driving our universe at its "roots".

Any ideas of what that could be.

S&F on your post and ideas.

I'm a little confused. How does water, soil (nutrients), and sunlight come into play in terms of a new universe or a black hole?

I have no clue what those would be in terms of the universe.
Trying to understand it may be comparable to a micro organism within the plant cell of a leaf trying to understand how does the world around it (the tree) grow. The micro organism just doesnt have the mental facalites to understand photosynthsis and all the other intricacies that make it all happen.

So maybe we'll know at some point.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Awesome job. We are all one. Love and Light to all.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Is this from the Kabbalah?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0thetrooth0
Is this from the Kabbalah?

I have never read the Kabbalah, I wouldnt know if there are similarities.
This is just my own thoughts written down.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I like your model. It's very well thought out and it makes sense. I just have one question? Where does consciousness come from?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hillarie
I like your model. It's very well thought out and it makes sense. I just have one question? Where does consciousness come from?

Well if we were to think of the micro organisms within the plant cells of an actual tree, whats to say they dont experience conciousness and are asking the same question?

The truth is I dont think we have the mental capacity to understand the root of conciousness with our human brains, just as an ant could never understand advanced algebra.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
OP,I love the simplicity of your thread. When explaining ideas about creation and relationships to our universe it should make sense to a child. You have done that.

One more wonderful way to look at our surroundings.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by kbriggss
OP,I love the simplicity of your thread. When explaining ideas about creation and relationships to our universe it should make sense to a child. You have done that.

One more wonderful way to look at our surroundings.

Thank you for the kind words. I really think science has been looking at the big bang all wrong. I want to present the 'information seed' thery to the scientific community. I just think I need alittle more meat.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick
As above
So below

Away from the instances we call "the present" in both directions, which is time converted into infinite space in a string of infinitesimal duration instances occurring at Planck frequency, all the future is sourced out from the infinite expanse. Time is in the state of absolute kinetic, containing no characteristics of space. After each instance of the present (infinite space), whereby infinite space implodes back into spherical absolute kinetics, space converting back into pure kinetic as time, is now all the past. Headed toward the one infinitely kinetic, infinitesimal singularity (the infinite kinetics of this singularity is the source which generates the infinite expanse in the first place and also generates the reason why infinite time as all the future stops, explodes into infinite space as the instance of the present) When current impacts impedence, the current converts into voltage. When time (current) impacts the infinite impedence, the time converts into space (voltage).

Where the singularity IS, as an existence of the infinite "flight path", is the infinite expanse. Where that same singularity IS NOT, as an existence of that same infinite "flight path", is the infinite impedence.

Omniscience could not be omnipresent and exist inside of absolute non-existence, so It employed all of omnipotence and made one so It could go inside of it, thus being omnipresent. That's why we exist. So omniscience can use us finites as proxies to absorb our consciousness of silence, of nothingness, of empty, because It could not, now It can.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by tkwasny

Originally posted by deadeyedick
As above
So below

Away from the instances we call "the present" in both directions, which is time converted into infinite space in a string of infinitesimal duration instances occurring at Planck frequency, all the future is sourced out from the infinite expanse. Time is in the state of absolute kinetic, containing no characteristics of space. After each instance of the present (infinite space), whereby infinite space implodes back into spherical absolute kinetics, space converting back into pure kinetic as time, is now all the past. Headed toward the one infinitely kinetic, infinitesimal singularity (the infinite kinetics of this singularity is the source which generates the infinite expanse in the first place and also generates the reason why infinite time as all the future stops, explodes into infinite space as the instance of the present) When current impacts impedence, the current converts into voltage. When time (current) impacts the infinite impedence, the time converts into space (voltage).

Where the singularity IS, as an existence of the infinite "flight path", is the infinite expanse. Where that same singularity IS NOT, as an existence of that same infinite "flight path", is the infinite impedence.

Omniscience could not be omnipresent and exist inside of absolute non-existence, so It employed all of omnipotence and made one so It could go inside of it, thus being omnipresent. That's why we exist. So omniscience can use us finites as proxies to absorb our consciousness of silence, of nothingness, of empty, because It could not, now It can.

I'll have to re-read your post to grasp what your saying.

I was alittle thrown off from the 16 times you used the word 'infinite'

But I think you now hold the record for the most uses of the word 'infinite' in a single post.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I enjoyed reading and reviewing your post. But let's start with the first picture you shared with the neurons. It varies from the tree of life as it has "branches" in 360 degrees.

But I challenge that notion in the way of thinking that every part of a tree that will ever be is compressed into a single tiny seed. To anyone with a brain between their ears this thought would be preposterous.

It's still the prevailing creation theory in science, and most of the findings used to propose the theory has stood the test of time, but I don't believe in it. For the sake of the topic i'll play the advocate. You're not thinking abstractly enough. Of course you're not going to fit 70 people into a mini cooper. What the Big Bang theory proposes is that all matter and energy that lies within our universe, exploded onto the scene from something infetessiamlly small and dense. Like a nutshell.! Or maybe it existed in another place and materialized here.

So as the millennia go past we now have quaint galaxies, stars and planets. Galaxies I will equate to branches off of the main trunk.

Majority of the universe is very very hostile and dangerous. And how do galaxies colliding and swallowing eachother relate to a branch, or a stable tree at that.?

Now we get down to us. There are many different animals and life forces on our planet and I believe we all play a roll, just as all the bacteria and life processes within a plant cell play a roll.
Bacteria are living organisms, not apart of any function within a plant cell.

If we destroy our planet, it won’t destroy all the other planets. Just as if one cell in a leaf dies not all the other plant cells die.

No of course not that would really be preposterous. But when a few leaves turn orange, the tree/universe isn't so uniform anymore.

The part of our universe that has always dumbfounded scientist and astronomers are black holes. But I believe I have found out there purpose. Much energy and information is taken into a black hole never to return. Some grow to enormous size while others fizzle out and stop their rampage. If we continue our analogy of our universe compared to a tree it is quite easy to see what a trees ‘black hole’ is………..Fruit

Woah woah woah, hey i'm not doubting your intelligence, but yeah you haven't unlocked and mechanics of black holes where decades of work come up short. What you've "discovered" is a helpful visionary allusion. Conservation of energy, the stuffs going somewhere. And not all trees are fruit bearing, and i've never seen a "tree of life" with fruit.

Now we come to a few other aspects of our universe that our modern science has trouble explaining that can be helped from the thought of a tree.

The modern cosmoligcal is an assortment of a few theories, because where one theory explains the workings of a few things, it comes up short in another area. How is quantum theory represented in this tree.? General relativity.?

If you are on the edge of a tree on leaf (A) trying to look at leaf (B) somewhere in the middle of the tree, leaf (C) that is on the other side of the tree will seem to be moving away at a faster rate than leaf (B).

Ehh, it's relative to the observer.

This may be a lofty idea but does anyone think that this theroy holds enough water to possibly submitted to the astronomy comunity? Ofcourse I would need to refine the ideas and expand on all the points but I really believe this idea is worth alook from people who would be in the know.

No...Where are the mathematical calculations.? I'm not seeing anything salient in your theory that would make it past an 8th grade analysis of your post. You also need a spellcheck. And it really depends on who you consider is in the know...Most of the scientific community would laugh, take a few classes and try your hand at this theory again.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
this reminds me of a thread i made back in september where i tried to link the fractal nature of everything from the universe down to cells, its a really messy picture but it reminds me of your explanation in a way, particularly the parts written in green and black.

www.abovetopsecret.com...4

i definitely think that the key to the way the universe works is all around us. everything seems to be fractal so why not the universe?
edit on 1/16/2012 by xxblackoctoberxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I like the way you think! I was drawn into it and now am wondering more about the black holes. I wonder if, as you said, black holes are the "fruits" of our universe, then could our universe be the product of the fruit of another universe? And to take it further, could all of the information that goes into a black hole create a "life force" that would supervise the new universe that would come from the fruit?

Just my imagination going wild, here.....lol.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by FibroKat
I like the way you think! I was drawn into it and now am wondering more about the black holes. I wonder if, as you said, black holes are the "fruits" of our universe, then could our universe be the product of the fruit of another universe? And to take it further, could all of the information that goes into a black hole create a "life force" that would supervise the new universe that would come from the fruit?

Just my imagination going wild, here.....lol.

Thats the spirit!!

That was my true aim, to get people thinking and questioning the probability that the answers to how the universe works could be in our very own back yard.

I challenge everyone that has read this thread to go outside and just sit in stillness and observe a tree with the ideas presented in this thread.

happy observing

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
As with any cancer, the malignancy begins with one cell. What of the likelihood that in your analogy we are that anomaly. Aggrandizing our meagre and below humble existence, I know, BUT.....

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
if the big bang doesn't explain the laws of physics then how can the law's of physics explain the big bang.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
teh big bang did not contain any matter, but IMMEDIATELY AFTER the first elements formed.

as they evolve we see the periodic table scale upwards, gaining a new proton in each incarnation..

much like a tree adds new matter at the end of a branch. i like your metaphor!

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Not only do I totally support this theory, I find it much more plausible than any popular religion I've heard of.

Thank you for piecing it together so well

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Talltexxxan

Originally posted by Hillarie

Well if we were to think of the micro organisms within the plant cells of an actual tree, whats to say they dont experience conciousness and are asking the same question?

The truth is I dont think we have the mental capacity to understand the root of conciousness with our human brains, just as an ant could never understand advanced algebra.

I agree with that analogy!

I really like your theory. Star and Flag Sir

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
First post on the site, and it's this thread! Very thought-provoking!

I was thinking myself and came up with an interesting thought. When the fruit on the tree is ripe enough, it drops off the tree, degrades, and the seeds of which form a new tree. I can't say for sure how that would line up in the grand scheme of things, but I have heard theories that humans themselves won't be able to escape the destruction of the universe, but we may have the ability to send our DNA into a new universe. If the multiverse theory is correct, there will be at least one universe where our DNA is successfully able to produce new life. This brings many more questions into play, but it's a nice thought to toy with.

Just thought I'd give my thoughts, and thanks for your thread!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join