It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

opening scenes from the film 2012

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
In the movie 2012, John Cusack drove a limo.

I drove a limo yesterday.

Oh my god. This must mean that the end of the world is coming.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by haven123

You may find this interesting:

Doomsday Bunker/Facility Hidden In The Mountains Of Tibet?
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by this_is_who_we_are
started on 9/21/2011 @ 11:09 PM

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by BooKrackers

I gave you a star for your genius circumvention of the T & C in your post. No really. Not being sarcastic. I found that funny and cute at the same time and I am female.
Loved it as much as Shut the front door.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

Nope, its only 99 years and 9 months.
April will be 100 years.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against
Here they are for comparison:

From the film 2012:

The Italian cruise ship:

Personally I think the only reason they look vaguely similar is because of one simple fact - they're both boats, and that simple fact fools people going from the replies in this thread. Other than that there isn't any real connection between them as far as I can see, the boat from 2012 isn't even a cruise liner after all, It looks more like a large fishing vessel to me - And something like that, a capsized ship, would always be added to that part of the film purely for dramatic effect as well.

Just my opinion of course but hey, someone has to add some skeptical balance.

edit on 16-1-2012 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

I am not fooled by this. I can clearly see that they are both boats. LOL.. Oh and just for grins and giggles, they are both boats lying on their sides. One facing east and one facing west. Or North and south.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

There are a lot of folks on this site that think that Hollywood is the great educator and advisor instead of the money making machine that is really is.
Hollywood is our defense against the Cabal. The conspirators who will out the bad guys with hidden symbols in their movies. They will spread the word that the PTB do not want you to know about.
Or
They make movies with subject matters we are interested in so that they can make money and everybody is happy in tinsel town.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

I dont know why but pictures of ships wrecked or in destress always bother me. They make me feel bad.
Pictures of car accidents or plane crashes do not cause the same feelings although they are just as bad. The feeling is not the same at all. Only boat wrecks have this effect on me. Weird huh?

I cannot even look at photos of ships that are underwater. They really creep me out.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
This is the third time today that I get to the end of the thread to find I am talking to myself. Whats up? Where is everyone today ?
Did I miss the rapture ?

I knew I never should have had sex before I got married. Stupid me.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
In the movie 2012, John Cusack drove a limo.

I drove a limo yesterday.

Oh my god. This must mean that the end of the world is coming.

You're way off.

This obviously means that you are John Cusack!.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bluesma
I admit it is a funny coincidence!
I don't know if any one else mentioned this either, but the recent event comes 1OO years after the Titanics accident (1912). (for those who like to note patterns and such...
)

the only thing though is that there is like 20 funny coincedences in this movie.

that makes it more than just a few hidden symbols.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

now im intrigued - please do tell what they are?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Thats what ships look like when they sink.... I dont think anything is going to happen this year without something in the past relating to it.. How come none of these claimed "Psychics" ever predict stuff like this? Earthquakes are way too easy
edit on 17-1-2012 by dayve because: d

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by caf1550

when did a conspiricy site turn into lets ridicule people who are just pointing out resemblances,
if you dont like it dont comment,or does it make you feel big and important.
edit on 17-1-2012 by haven123 because: busting my balls

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
If this is a "coincidence", I would say this is a HUGE coincidence...

Yes, this is not the first ship to incline to one side. But when the other ships inclined to one side, had them received any media attention? I think not... The Costa Concordia received a lot of media attention, because it was a luxury cruise ship...

Also, the scene happened just in the beginning of the movie 2012, and this accident happened just in the beginning of the year 2012.

Take those two things in account: the media attention, and the fact that both were "in the beginning", and it's not as simple at it seens to be...

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
lol, cool coincidence, not cool for the folks who went thru it of course.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by dayve
Thats what ships look like when they sink.... I dont think anything is going to happen this year without something in the past relating to it.. How come none of these claimed "Psychics" ever predict stuff like this? Earthquakes are way too easy
edit on 17-1-2012 by dayve because: d

So true.
Here is a real prediction that will leave no doubt. No detail unpredicted.
On July 4th, 2012 a small plane ( Cessna) will crash in the Appalacian mountains in the northern part of West Virginia. 5 People two men, one woman and two young children will die. The plane will be struck by lightning during a severe thunderstorm. It will be around 4 PM.
Now if anything like this happens I will freak out . . I made this up of course.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by GLontra

thenewschronicle.com...

www.cbsnews.com...

www.fox43tv.com...

Give me a break!!!

Are you trying to show that the other accidents with ships "also received media attention"?

Come on! You can't even try to compare the media attention given to the Costa Concordia accident with previous accidents.

The Costa Concordia issue was the most reported subject in the media of the whole world during the last weekend, and is still making headlines during this week.

If you're trying to show that "there is nothing special about the Costa Concordia", you totally failed!!!

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I just heard on the news that 11 people were found dead, and 22 were missing. This is an Illuminati occult event if I ever saw one...

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by OleMB
I just heard on the news that 11 people were found dead, and 22 were missing. This is an Illuminati occult event if I ever saw one...

33 victims?

Things are getting weird...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join