It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, World!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I've always believed that extraterrestrials exist, but I've always been skeptical towards people claiming to have had encounters, abductions, and I'm skeptical towards "UFO sightings". Hopefully this site will give me more insight and (hopefully!) make me believe. I've always had a vast love for space. I'm currently a 20 year old software engineering student in Boston, but I will be transferring schools to pursue aerospace engineering or economics/finance (I know, I know, they're completely different majors.).

I've also always been interested in secret societies (finals clubs, Opus Dei, Illuminati (if they're even real!), and the sort). I've been a lurker here for quite awhile, checking it out every so often. But I've finally decided to take the red pill and join! And I'm looking forward to learning a lot from you all, and hopefully gain more insight into my skepticisms.

Cheers,
Arx0s

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Arx0s

Welcome to ATS Arx0s!

That was a nice introduction, I look forward to seeing you around in the future.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Glad u finally decided to make ur voice heard here on ATS, welcome home buddy

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Welcome to the mad house. Here are some links to a few publicly released government UFO files.

www.collectionscanada.gc.ca...
ufos.nationalarchives.gov.uk...
www.nsa.gov...

Something is going on, good luck working what it is exactly.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
WElcome to ATS and great to have you here with us, Im sure you will find some interesting things around here,
Look forward to seeing you around the boards and if you need any help feel free to let me know,

Asala,

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Cheers everyone! This definitely seems like one of the nicer forums out there hehe.
Oh and thanks a lot for those links kwakakev!

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Arx0s

Hi Arx0s, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, newby here myself. Long time lurker, but decided to join as well to learn. Lots of varied opinions to wade through but keep an open mind and you should enjoy it.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Learn you will,
. Welcome to ATS, enjoy the site. Keep some perspective, paranoia is contagious!

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

I do believe ETs are real and I also believe that you can visit them and check them out for yourself in other dimensions if you cultivate yourself well. All people have their third eye but few can use it. Being human in my opinion is all about improving your mind and body and become a good person. Personally I did not know about such things until a few years ago and then I learned how to practice mind and body cultivation with Falun Dafa Qi Gong which was a positive revolution to my life.. Finally I found out all the secrets to the meaning of life.

I wish you all the best!

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Tolerance is good, Falun Dafa is good

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
HELLO!

new topics

top topics

join