It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A doorway...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Lately, most of my dreams involve a doorway. I'm always terrifiyed of what's behind the door. I never open it, knowing there's something behind it I don't want to see. Like a monster or demon. Something. It's strange.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by AmrikazNightmar3

Its the Tommyknockers....

vvv

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Well maybe because of the fact that you're dreaming about it makes me think that you're constantly thinking about, which in turn is why you're dreaming about it!
so basically its going to keep bugging you until you subconsciously open that door....

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
You need to suck it in, man up and open that door. Do you want to live in fear forever?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Fear is what control this world. Dont let it control you. Next time, open the door and say "Iam not affraid"
It cant and wont hurt you, but it might give you the control of your life back

You can use this as a mantra when you go to sleep, just like counting sheeps, just think the words "iam not affraid" until you fall asleep.

Qoute "Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering."
-Yoda

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   

I think you should just go for it and open the door. During the day, focus your intent on opening the door, and not on the door itself. Then hopefully that intent will spill into your dream state.

I heard somewhere that a door that opens inwards refers to your subconsious, whereas an door that opens outwards may refer to an external influence in your waking life.

So this might not even have anything to do with you personally. My opinion is to start narrowing it down, and confront it head on. You have the strength, the door wouldn't be there if you didn't.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
That's what Pandora's friends said, "Sure, open the box, nothing will happen."

I'm kidding of course. Maybe.
Whoa, I just had a Doctor Who moment. From the 2011 Christmas special where that kid opens his present early and they are transported to that tree planet. When they find that structure with the tree king and queen, the girl says, "A trap for who?" And Who says something like, "No one can resist opening a door."

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Chant this mantra just once before going to sleep and you will never have nightmares, this is experience telling you. But remember close your eyes and chant it and after chanting dont open your eyes up again, if you do close your eyes again chant the mantra again and keep it closed and go to sleep. I used to get nightmares a lot, but for the past 6 or 7 years i chant this mantra before going to bed and wallah i found a solution no more nightmares, only happy dreams. This mantra is the most powerful mantra in Hinduism, protects you from any evil, takes 10 sec to chant to try it. good luck .

edit on 16-1-2012 by storm2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

its simply a dream. Force your self to open it and do not over analyze what is behind it. Whatever it is it will always mean something deeper.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
There will just be another dang door.

If you open the door and its a big scary monster, imagine you're gay and you've got the bigger schlong. He'll run.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by tinfoilsrule

The Doctor Who reference may have just made my night.

You should definitely open the door! The dream world is for fun, don't be scared!
When you do open the door, you should tell us all what was behind it

Good luck!

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
There will just be another dang door.

That's what happened to me when I dreamt about a doorway. And that door opened to another door which opened to another door. When I finally got to the last door, Bugs Bunny stepped out and said, "Eh, what's up doc?" Which I replied, "Well there went 10 dream minutes I won't get back."

new topics

top topics

join