It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your solution to prevent THE WAR!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

Such manipulation is a product of mass media.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Floydshayvious

Such manipulation is a product of mass media.
Depend of what part of mass media we are talking about.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

[color=gold]
My solution to war would be to:

1 try to share with the Entire Earth community thru interwebs portals some of the vibration LOWERING effects of wars as well as the KARMA related to WARS.

2 Maintain a positive personal Vibration with Earth -SOL/SUN and VENUS (complicated) to try and degrade the lower vibrations emitted from others on this sphere who wish to cause mass panik and distress to the Earth herd.

3 UPkeep a strong relationship with the CREATOR and its GOD sent energies / entities (FAITH) and hope the Ccreator/God can hear the calls and HELP out asap. I feel the Creator and its GOD sends Angels or advanced beings or Earth Herd guardians can hear and hope they can assist before its too late>

4 Ask SOL/SUN to OVERSEE ALL ACTIVITIES HERE ON TERRA and SUPPORT the life here as best as it can with prevention of any ELECTRICAL mass destruction devices that may cause Earth HERD and animal species discomfort.

NAMASTE*******

edit on 1/16/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
I think You must give a solution to prevent THE WAR.
I saw all the case scenario about how war will start,who will attack first,with what weapons,strategies,number of casualties,but now solution for the way to prevent THE WAR.

We must think this could be the last war,and after last war there will be no peace,because maybe there will be no one left to make peace.

Solutions can be found by leaders but leaders do not think.

Maybe a Peace Treaty before the war start will be the best solution,this way they will prevent THE WAR.

All the powers involved to meet ,Russia ,USA,Iran,China,Israel,NATO and all others that are involved in a conflict
to gather to the same table and negotiate a Peace Treaty for the prewar.Before it is too late.

Wars bring only death and destruction,for all!

What is your solution to prevent THE WAR?

Have all the rich and powerfull from different sides fight it out hand to hand. I reckon wars would not be fought as quick if the rich and powerfull had to put there lives, wealth or children on the line.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

KARMA related to WARS.
I hope we have no war in the near future and the wars of the past be a lesson for humanity,in order to learn from what could prevent them.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Remember how in Gulf War 1 that Ted Turner's CNN was all nice and new and shiny and credible at the time, with the global advent, and wider acceptance, of satellite TV...

Well, he had the main thrust of showing what could be seen and heard in that conflict.

And then, in Gulf War 2, Dubya's era, we had his obscure cousin (mentioned in Michael Moore's Fahrenheit 9/11)overlooking Fox News as the premier state-supporting news channel-- most patriotic, most bravado-- all that stuff. So a bit like a Beefeater from the Tower of London reading the news as England wins the World Cup in Football!

You get my analogy.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

KARMA related to WARS.
I hope we have no war in the near future and the wars of the past be a lesson for humanity,in order to learn from what could prevent them.

I hope and pray for this as well. Just wish those who control the destruction cared more for ALL youth and innocence and maybe there would be less wars and more mature discussions by the many species parts.

(way outta box point of view) If there is a hidden agenda of human export or human energy /soul export then the wars do what they must and generate more product weither human souls or human flesh...

edit on 1/16/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by jpmail

lives, wealth or children on the line
but somehow generations after, their children pay one way or the other to that,like the Kennedy's.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
My solution, albeit extravagant, is this:

Evolution.

Unless we evolve, we will forever be in conflict with each other, and our best idea for that is always to beat each other with sticks until one of us submits, or we're both dead. Evolution is the best, longest-lasting solution I can come up with.

Everything else is temporary and does not guarantee there won't be a future relapse.

Feel free to ridicule the idea, but you know it would work.

edit on CMondayam383818f18America/Chicago16 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Futurcrat1

Remember how in Gulf War 1 that Ted Turner's CNN was all nice and new and shiny and credible at the time, with the global advent, and wider acceptance, of satellite TV...
I know,that was very low,and that for now days credibility worth Gold.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by nineix

Release a virus that turns everyone into bunnies.
Really cute, cuddly pink fuzzy bunnies, some with floppy ears.

Ever seen "Summer School"? Bunnies can be pretty gnarly

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

If there is a hidden agenda
That hidden agenda will hurt them in the future.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

All the powers involved to meet ,Russia ,USA,Iran,China,Israel,NATO and all others that are involved in a conflict
to gather to the same table and negotiate a Peace Treaty for the prewar.Before it is too late.

Isn't that what we have at the moment a prewar peace trewty until the war starts?.

[iWars bring only death and destruction,for all!

And better medical advancements, without wars medical care would be 50 years backwards at least.

What is your solution to prevent THE WAR?

I say get all the meaningless threads like this from all over the internet and tell them they cannot start until they have read every thread and can name every post and poster from memory, that should stop it permanently.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Only solution you guys have left...is to impeach Obama and nominate me as President.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I don't know if it has been said, but people are the solution.
Don't go.
Don't work in weapons manufacturing.
Don't support those that do, politicians or otherwise.
Without this support, there would be no war industry.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

Evolution
I agree with, but unfortunately we are the same as 2000 years ago except maybe the environment and the "things" we have in plus.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by SurrealisticPillow
I don't know if it has been said, but people are the solution.
Don't go.
Don't work in weapons manufacturing.
Don't support those that do, politicians or otherwise.
Without this support, there would be no war industry.

That's basically what I said, on a smaller scale. Small scale won't change unless we do...and our current nature won't allow that.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
The pigeons will never conspire against the haws.

Pigeons feel safe in numbers, when the haws hunt they all hope someone else will get killed.

Just look at the contempt we all feel about the 1,500,000 people murdered by the US and allies in Iraq... it's a genocide of magnitude but no one seems to feel they can be their victim next.

If you want to change the wplrd start by changing yourself. Don't contribute to the power of the elites by accepting their money, convert their fake money into silver and gold, these they cannot forge.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

We had this recent big uproar over the summer, when Rupert Murdoch and his son, James, were sat answering questions before a Parliamentary Committee on account of the phone hacking scandal...

Now I don't know if you knew the ins and outs, but the News of the World went out of business and then everyone started in-fighting through the courts, and it struck me as unanswered point, and even something not even asked to begin with, but the ramifications on the wider media were never fully addressed...

So for all the lusty celebrities scandals, and political sleaze, journalism--- REAL journalism, is in something of an on-going quagmire. And as proven when the inner-city riots happened on account of the civil unrest over the spending cuts last summer, it led to calls in the press to bring in the army!!!!

So its obvious, isn't it?

The real victim is not you, me, or them... Its impartiality in the press to report it like it is. And thereby tell us the facts. Something we all hope to be so, should War come and rip our rooftops off someday around dawn....

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
The only solution are Russia and China
if they werent against the Iran war
Iran would already be totaly destroyed by now

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join