It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your solution to prevent THE WAR!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
The solution would be to get Obama out of office and elect Ron Paul or someone like him.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by BoB420

it illustrates the tight ties between exploitation of african nature and african people and certain interest groups ..
I've seen that movie,that is a reality,but this is another reality at another scale,more dangerous involving the lives of billions maybe.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by luccadeo
The solution would be to get Obama out of office and elect Ron Paul or someone like him.
That is politics and we cannot guarantee that a war is depending of one person and not of money.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

Whats the cost really?
From our perspective our biological bodies being forced to run this program of suffering and burning in hell.
In the end of this cycle we know exactly what we do and don't want at the core of our soul.
When we die we return to the source we all came from.

The world in all its matters is upside down.

The cost you are speaking about is the allowing of our collective mind. Its that point we all must reach, that critical mass thing.

When I see the thing we collectively cost I cry. I want some REAL change.
I declared myself human 2.0 few months ago, just for fun. But im starting to believe in it

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

But only one of those wars has US forces in significant numbers
One war can be the most dangerous,I don't know what is the price of past wars in relation with the future wars.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

We all want some real Change,but with what costs,who will live to pay the bill!

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith

We all want some real Change,but with what costs,who will live to pay the bill!

Elaborate the bill paying thing? Free world is close to Autonomy. The cost we already have paid, look back at our fathers and mothers, grandmothers etc etc. The cost is thousands of years already.
What we do in this life will echo in eternity

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Indeed. But I feel that this war is being built up for more than its worth.

I don't know. Call me a conspiracy theorist, but it makes more sense to build your enemy up into a false sense of superiority before you lay them low. Nothing is there to convince me that Russia and China aren't pretending to support Iran just to add to that.

Think about it. One of the most tested reserves on Earth. Wouldn't it make more sense for Russia and America to fake contesting it, then Russia abandon them and America destroy them. Their souls would be so desolate and destroyed that Russia and America could just move in, trade stocks in pretend corps, and make money off them. Like an economic Poland.

Actually reminds me of:

Men do not fight over resources any more. They trade them. War is only to make these resources more available to the producers. They gain more profit working together than contesting each other.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
There is none, there will never be one, just as their different countries involved, there are also accompanying ideologies involved. One can blame religions, but they are more than religions, they are mindsets and countries more than anything. Just as the responses here on ATS differ from humorous to militant, and people here would war with each other if really face to face and in a confined area. There will always be war of some kind, until a mistake is made and everything faces a self inflicted 'Doomsday' where there is 'assured mutual destruction'. Until that day, (and that day could be nearing soon) Mankind will exploit, displace, conquer, war and occupy foreign lands. Just as there who will be those who violently/indignantly oppose my comment, and those who agree... there will be likewise agreement and disagreement on the world stage. It's very likely recent events in Iran have been the reason posts like this have surfaced as of late. Iran will likely be bombed with several bunker busters, and then peripherally around their defenses. Russia, China and possibly others will pitch-a-bitch, and that will be all that happens with the exception that Iran will be severely crippled in their quest for nuclear power or armaments.
There will also be the collateral damage of an interrupted flow of oil worldwide, and possibly a ramp-up of production with Saudi Arabia to compensate for the reduction of Iran's output. Some countries will be pissed at that interruption like Russia and probably China and .....?

So I guess this post is more about Iran than just "What is your solution to prevent THE WAR !"

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Elaborate the bill paying thing? Free world is close to Autonomy.
We never even dream how the future could look like,as 15 years ago we even imagine the days we live right now.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith

Elaborate the bill paying thing? Free world is close to Autonomy.
We never even dream how the future could look like,as 15 years ago we even imagine the days we live right now.

thank god for the Internet to speed all things up

edit on 16-1-2012 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-1-2012 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Men do not fight over resources any more. They trade them. War is only to make these resources more available to the producers. They gain more profit working together than contesting each other.
The cost for that is too big is more then the costs of resources themselves.It not worth it.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

It not worth it.
And they know that,but in order to wipe out a mistake they do another. unconscious.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Charlie has about the right idea how to prevent THE WAR

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Plotus

There will also be the collateral damage of an interrupted flow of oil worldwide, and possibly a ramp-up of production with Saudi Arabia to compensate for the reduction of Iran's output. Some countries will be pissed at that interruption like Russia and probably China and .....?
You forget the main factor,that right now Iraq is not a country.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Plotus

There will always be war of some kind, until a mistake is made and everything faces a self inflicted
yes,but sometimes we must change the belligerents.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Charlie has about the right idea how to prevent THE WAR
I know that film and that speech,thank you,but we need facts,there is no TPTB,there is only some lost in space guys that lost control of their empires.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
my solution would be to attach electrodes to privates parts of all known trolls and them have random people initiate a surge of electricity whenever they got out of line.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I think we should give all those in power a sword and a shield each when they get elected and if they want a war they can take their sword and shield and go fight those in power in other countries who have their own swords and shields and let them get on with it.
I strongly suspect there would be much less war if it was fought that way.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

I don't know if this is a solution to prevent a war,or what is referring to any way to prevent a war!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join