It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your solution to prevent THE WAR!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Give the world a Coke!
Give them real Coke and they will be racing boats in the Straights not shooting at each other.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Surprise simultaneous nuke attack on Iran, North Korea, China and Russia.

Failing that, take the French initiative and wave a white flag before welcoming our oppressors with open arms and having to learn one of the above languages.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Put the people who profit most from war on the frontline.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
People of America should make their voices heard massively.

If not, you haven't cared enough.

Drop Israel like a hot rock!

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Nuke Israel.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Information and education is the key...

1. Create free, completely unrestricted, global, wireless internet access provided by satellites

2. "Bomb" religiously zealous and/or "restricted" areas of the world with laptops and smart phones

3. Sit back and wait.....

I said this A LONG TIME AGO. and I enjoy pointing out that certain regions of the world have begun
to realize just WHO the bad guys are and have taken action to shrug off repressive governments
and strict religious dogma.

It is our ignorance of our perceived enemies, and our dogmatic adherence to religious beliefs
that are our most dangerous traits as humans.Once we begin to realize that ALL PEOPLE
have a mother, a father, something they believe in, something to contribute, a reason to love
and be loved...only then can we focus our attention on problem solving and technological
achievement.

Bombing countries will still probably continue, but at least we will be able to tell who the
"bad guys" really are. It is not "brown people" or "blue people" or religious people who
worship unlike we do...it is the men in power who use our own prejudices against us for
their own personal gain.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

draught beer not bombs

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
there is no preventing a War... Wars are necessary for the humans...

necessary so that commerce can be reinvented/redistributed/given new Patent licenses, necessary so geopolitical hegemony and treaties can be realigned,
necessary because there are too many forces that desire War---every countries MIC (military/industrial/complex)
is game on [behind the closed doors]

the fiat/credit/debit money & financial system is reliant on financing wars,
and positioning themselves ( the banker class) to benefit from fighting -
-all conflicts use the expendable...& the riff-raff from the nations involved in the actual fighting.
every now-&-then a passionate patriot elitist also becomes cannon fodder
(but that is a case of self-determination not some grand conspiracy..
.the elite individual seeks fame, beyond the grave, to fulfill a family tradition or Karmic Debt)

i admire your Idealistic stance... but we can only work with the present & future leadership...who share a common, universal mindset or theme--->>

'They' are gods & frig the useless eaters

sorry to break it to you so abruptly....
edit on 16-1-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Drop a NUKE that will wipe all of us in the face of the planet that no living thing will occupy the lands for the next 1000 years. wipe out human population and no wars will ever be started and seen again.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Methods that would be drasic enough to avoid ww-III at this point include in order of liklieness.

A horrible Plage like the Stand (The 12 monkeys solution)

A 1859 style solar storm (Stone age solution)

Development of a Cold Fusion based nuclear bomb with detailed instructions given worldwide to everyone. (The sum-of-all fear solution)

A massive cyber-attack using an AI virus script that mutates on it's own and goes insane. (The Matrix solution)

An alien invasion. (Up, up, and away solution)

The Rapture/second coming (God help us solution)

The only solution to win world war III is not to play.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
We should ask the people that were waiting for hours to get the new Nike shoes. People are waking up, but most think, o.k we know about the corruptions in our government but there is nothing we can do. With that attitude we will never get anywhere. I think Ron Paul is our last chance out of Tyranny.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Two options, or maybe even both really

get rid of money and also get shot of Obarma - Simplez!!

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
While religion and the divide between the haves and have-nots is at an all time high there cannot be peace in this world. Man has been fighting each other since two cavemen picked up tree branches over who got the better cave, and as we have progressed through evolution so has our means to destroy each other with.
Fast forward a milennia or so we are killing each other over who's god is best. Another milennia we are still killing over religion, but this time throw in land rights and resources to the mix for an all out shoot fest.

When energy is distributed equally among everyone, then there will be peace.
When resources are distributed equally among everyone then there will be peace.
When borders over countries and which god is best is no longer a standoff point, then we will have peace.

Then, and only then the aliens will come along and wipe us all out...

The best way to get the world leaders on the same page? Lock 'em all in a big room with several cases of top shelf liquor for a few days, tell them to drink and sort their crap out... Problem solved...

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
I think You must give a solution to prevent THE WAR.
I saw all the case scenario about how war will start,who will attack first,with what weapons,strategies,number of casualties,but now solution for the way to prevent THE WAR.

We must think this could be the last war,and after last war there will be no peace,because maybe there will be no one left to make peace.

Solutions can be found by leaders but leaders do not think.

Maybe a Peace Treaty before the war start will be the best solution,this way they will prevent THE WAR.

All the powers involved to meet ,Russia ,USA,Iran,China,Israel,NATO and all others that are involved in a conflict
to gather to the same table and negotiate a Peace Treaty for the prewar.Before it is too late.

Wars bring only death and destruction,for all!

What is your solution to prevent THE WAR?

Why do you keep saying THE WAR? How annoying is it that you put it all in caps like that. Sorry, I just felt the need to get that out there. What do I do to prevent a war? Well personally I don't know that there is anything I can do. I can get the word out, I can gather like minded people and talk to politicians, I can vote, I can get others to vote the same way.. but seriously, there isn't much I can do.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Install women as the leaders of all countries.
real home building women who will befriend their neighbours and help them, not kill them.
Women who can multi-task , and think out the consequences of their actions, men are far too left brained and thus limited.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
here's a link that covers the 'cover story' versus the MSM outline of Persia/Iran being a rogue state intent on war with Israel

snip:

Iran’s conventional missiles are probably dispersed widely. If they come under attack, the purpose of the air campaign will be transparently obvious to the Iranian leadership. Faced with the prospect of losing their deterrent, the Mullahs may well decide to fire their conventional missiles.

If they do and manage some direct hits on Israel’s nuclear-bio-and chemical weapons stockpiles, the ensuing disaster will prompt an Israeli response.

Israel may even resort to the Samson Option, and attack Iran with nukes. Words cannot describe the horrific scale of such an outcome. Unfortunately, it is all too possible.

Early in the war, US naval forces in the Gulf will also come under attack. No mistake, Iran has enough anti-ship cruise missiles to pose a grave threat to the US naval presence in the Gulf. Thousands of US sailors are now in harm’s way, and at risk.

We must rally to prevent such a war. Peace activists must now marshal every asset for peace that we possess. The American people need to know the truth. This is a phony crisis. Yet the danger is very real. Now is the time to speak out with all of our strength. Tomorrow could come too late.

www.veteranstoday.com...

the whole gambit is making Iran look bad & evil.... orchestrated by ---not the USA
the only other potential adversary of Iran in that region would be ....(whom ?) of course the land granted by GoD
to exist above all other nations

[[read the article--- i am too biased to do their words justice as being even-handed...in reverse of myself]]
edit on 16-1-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by dawnstar
reply to post by diamondsmith

global war also brings a reset for the economic system....debts are paid off by the transfer (occupation) of land...ect...

seems the solution would be......
go back in time and not invent the atom bomb so we can safely have our wars. ...
or, well, issue a debt forgiveness now for all countries and peoples.....and come up with a economy that doesn't rely so much on debt!!!

That's right, the problem is not war, the problem is the power of some weapons, if there were some global agreement of using nukes only agains aliens or something like that while we fight in a more traditional way would be much better.

After all we are people and i really doubt we can change our behaviour, that's too much idealism, we are what we are.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Easy.......Elect RON PAUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2nd

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
1. Eradicate money. This can include resources/energy, so both would have to be limitless as well, or at least shared between everyone, perfect communist style. 2. Cure greed, psycopathy and other illnesses that make some humans seek and abuse power.

Neither are going to happen, I think. D:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Have every wife, mother and willing other, move our kitchen tables to the borders of each and every disgruntled country, including our own; line the tables up end to end, start brewing strong pots of coffee and tea, pull out the chairs, and start talking from scratch with one another about what ought to be important to humanity going forward.

If countries want to fight, the leaders and legislators have to first go stand in a corner and hug each other for 10 minutes - live stream.

Peace.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join