It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your solution to prevent THE WAR!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
(Continued from above.)

If those questions leave you feeling doubtful about the prospects for peace, I must admit... you're not alone. At a certain point things take on a life of their own. Inertia, doctrine, and automatic triggers kick in, and war results. I do not share some people's concerns that WWIII is the inevitable outcome of this conflict. This isn't the Cold War, when both NATO and the USSR had policies dictating direct military confrontation if either side invaded Iran, Iraq, or Saudi Arabia. But no matter what, if cooler heads cannot prevail, a lot of people are going to die. And the conflict will likely have unpredictable consequences that shape the state of global affairs for decades to come.

I can only hope it doesn't come to that. Peace. (Literally.)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

War won't stop until the AIs , take complete control of citizens of the world

It is only starting everyone has their I-Phone, the will soon be full power computer with the video runnig 24/7, if you know what I mean.

Like bill gates says the Robots are coming, the rate of technology has start to accelerate beyond belief, with the recent breakthroughs it will be here before we know it.

Nothing will be hidden the lieing politicians, the corruption, the camera will be everywhere.

I doubt we will stop the war that is to come, the US has it's hands on everything, helping those that need no help, taking natural resources.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Simple answer.

get rid of religion and politics.
edit on 16-1-2012 by 3xil3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

That's the only solution, there can be no other
its sad but true

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
oops double post meant to edit
edit on 16-1-2012 by 3xil3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I truly believe if MJ was as popular as alcohol world would be a different place.Much less violence.
I guess that makes me a hippie. I hope the post doesn't get deleted because i mentioned MJ (rly, some weird rules u have there).

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Soution to war: cut the financing.

Withdraw all your money and securities from the banking system. Turn it into money outside the system such as precious metals.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
reply to post by newcovenant

war as a means to solve our problems.
Maybe we do not know what that kind of a war really means,the war with Nuclear weapons,and we have yet the opportunity.From all the case scenario, we never imagine the aftermath.

Why is everyone so fixated on nuclear weapons? Nuclear weapons are old hat because everyone knows they will eventually poison all sides. There are other weapons...

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I know it's a little... out there, weird, and the movie is a something you like or you don't, but to me, it hits the hammer on the nail.

Our ego is what causes us to fight. We can't be made to look stupid, we can't admit when we're wrong, when we should stop.

This video is nice, the best quote

There is no such thing as an external enemy

I like that.

I don't understand it completely myself, but that's part of the reason I enjoy this theory. Like it or hate it, believe it or not, but I think this is what it's about. If we can let things go, realize we're all sometimes right, sometimes wrong, and avoid such ignorant confrontation, maybe we can go on without having to kill each other in the name of peace.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
the solution, well i would round up all of the world leaders.. get them all into the same room as each other and provide them all with marijuiana ciggaretes. yep. yep. yep. i mean it's hard to hate other's when you have a nice relaxing buzz on. right?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
There is no possible way to stop these warmongers.

If you could come up with an effective way of stopping them, it would involve having to kill them That would be a war in itself, and they would strike back. They hold all the weapons, we have nothing.

We are basically screwed. This is their way of life and until they are dead they will not stop. And they will defend their way of life to the death.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by deepankarm

hugs + starts.

Thank you for sending those sentences.

Very worthy to me.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

It is only starting everyone has their I-Phone, the will soon be full power computer with the video runnig 24/7, if you know what I mean.
if we know how the future will look like,what about an EMP.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by 3xil3

get rid of religion and politics
religion and politics doesn't necessary go together.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04

Text. And the conflict will likely have unpredictable consequences that shape the state of global affairs for decades to come.
There are already economic and social problems all around the world,next step,if a war, will a step back in history.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Firefly_

This is their way of life and until they are dead they will not stop. And they will defend their way of life to the death.
Maybe they are afraid to die,money isn't everything,there are more important things, as the life of nations.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by starchild10

Why is everyone so fixated on nuclear weapons
Because poor nations that held them will not hesitate to use it.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Fornicate with all the virgins (over 18) male and female, in all the lands.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom
reply to post by deepankarm

hugs + starts.

Thank you for sending those sentences.

Very worthy to me.
Glad that you liked my comment.
My advice to those who are worried about wars is to give up all worries.
You are responsible for your own actions,do them rightly and dont worry about the others.
This darkness will deepen with time but it is necessary for the arrival of a new glorious morning.
This is a cycle we cant stop..
This world as you see it today will go further down,it will be chaos all around...
No society,no morality,no order...
The pain will increase but let it peak.
It will go down after peaking. dont worry...
Enjoy the ride...
thanx...

View of an Indian...

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
make love not war

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join