It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your solution to prevent THE WAR!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Peace bonds!!

Governments buy peace bonds that increase in value the longer they aren't in conflict. Give them a monetary incentive and I'm sure they'll all follow like a donkey following a carrot!

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by wdkirk

The Human race is a war-like species. We can't escape what we are.
All the species of earth are war-like in order to survive,but we are the only one with reason.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
reply to post by wdkirk

The Human race is a war-like species. We can't escape what we are.
All the species of earth are war-like in order to survive,but we are the only one with reason.

Exactly how often do we use reason?

Not nearly often enough...

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by parsecdude

Eliminate ALL money, use of precious metals as tender, forgive ALL debts and the corruption will END
The form of corruption is not given by eliminating money or use of the precious metals,maybe the corruption will start more stronger,because the past wealth will haunt memory of hate.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Mister_Bit

Governments buy peace bonds that increase in value the longer they aren't in conflict
lately they loose value and I think they will became just paper in the near future.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Wipe all the monarchy and globalists off the planet, then ask for real solutions to the global needs while creating a global think tank where everyone can participate and focus on securing a peaceful solution that befriends all walks of life. use all the hoarded wealth to consolidate everyone's debt and use the rest to restore faith in the global economy and purposeful employment.
The first thing is the most important because they stagnate growth and hoard wealth while abusing the masses for slavery

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Gwampo

my solution is to not go to war
A good solution but the weapons are already very close to the war theater.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23

Originally posted by hmdphantom
reply to post by Starchild23

Our natural instincts,

We have animal and human being fighting inside our selves , we are not animal just because some animal being lives inside us.

Actually, there's a reason we shoot first and question later...

Our animal instincts override logic every day. And just because you don't FEEL the instincts doesn't mean they aren't influencing your every "human" thought...

I do feel them since I said we have animal and human being fighting inside.

And I am hard trying to sit the animal down.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by sweetnlow

use all the hoarded wealth to consolidate everyone's debt and use the rest to restore faith in the global economy and purposeful employment
That will be the ideal solution,but what can be done in real life terms in order to achieve that.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Solutions can be found by leaders but leaders do not think.

Wars bring only death and destruction,for all!

What is your solution to prevent THE WAR?

But leaders do not think.....?

Should leaders not be able to think? Do we not expect leaders to think? Still it is the people who give the power to the people who do not think the way we expect them to. Why is that...?

I think that this is the flaw in the political system we do not want to adress or see. The wrong people are leading the governments...many of these people have the wrong motives and background to make frutefull decisions for the country.

For example here in Holland. Some years ago there was the request for a significant pay raise for the decision making politicians. The main argument was that talented qualified candidates would pass on the opertunity to become a politician because the corperate world would offer them a higher salary.

Now what is wrong in that picture?

Politicians that accept the responsibillity of the prosper and stability of a country should be educated, people who care and consider it an honour to do the job. Ofcourse they should be sufficient rewarded but they should be chosen for their hearts desire to do it.

The right person for the right job is imho also essential.....For example,..the responsibillity for the economics of a country should be in the hands of an educated,succesful and experianced businesman.

And very important......no sociopaths and secret society members allowed in army or any government office.

I am just a stupid footsoldier trying to make ends meet and I find it a disgrace that secret society members are to be found in high government offices. What can ever, possible ever come any good from that...even a moron would understand it is asking for trouble and corruption.

Nixon was pardonned by Ford....wtf?

edit on 16/1/2012 by zatara because: (no reason given)

edit on 16/1/2012 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Hitler used it to justify and overly controlled individualism.
Hither was an accident of the history from whom we haven't learn anything...good.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Give up your lust for materials and pleasure and everything will be good.
Lust is the root of all evil.
The more you have it, the more you will seek it....
I know that is impossible....
So let the future unfold, just do your duty...
Wise are those who are'nt hoodwinked by magic, only fools fall for it.
They try to understand it, do that themselves and are lost in the same.
We have fallen for it because of our curiousity....there is no hope..

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

no sociopaths and secret society members allowed in army or any government office.
say that to the politicians,if like they have nothing to do with secret societies.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

My solution is an ultimatum for humanity. Grow up, or shut up. Seems about right at the moment, wouldn't you say? The entire paradigm revolving around war and international opposition is so incredibly asinine it hurts my temporal lobes.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Should leaders not be able to think? Do we not expect leaders to think? Still it is the peopel who give the power to the people who do not think the way we expect them to. Why is that...?
People have no choice,they must choose the bad from the bad.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by xacto

My solution is an ultimatum for humanity. Grow up, or shut up
Humanity grow up through history but as long as lately history give no leaders,we cannot ask to shut up,until Those leaders will appear.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by deepankarm

Give up your lust for materials and pleasure and everything will be good. Lust is the root of all evil.
How we can do that,giving up a right given by the law is hard as long as the law is made by the poor through the chosen leaders.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

There is no quick way to stop this war, or any of the other battlefields that are planned. We became this way gradually, and we need to fix it gradually.

The answer? FREE ENERGY.

Imagine what would happen if there was no fighting for oil. Over 10,000 troops in iraq and 1 MILLION iraqis would not have died. We wouldn't have raped Libya for their oil.

Remove their source of warmongering and they have nothing. Free energy exists, it has been proven, and until we take steps to implement it, people will continue to die for oil. Type in "free energy" in youtube and see what happens. When we become self sufficient they have no control or resources to continue this madness.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

reply to post by Starchild23

War is inevitable
If we say war is inevitable then we have no chance to evolve,as long as we hope for peace then we still have a chance.

We dont evolve, we haven't changed a bit, only the systems which we live by do. Wars are used to create changes within a system. Or to create a totally new system for us to live by.

We haven't evolved just because we cut our hair, shave our beards and put on a fancy dress. Our human mind is just as primitive as day one. All we need is a big disaster and people who call them selves civilized will most likely become savages if need to stay alive. Just like animals.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
In my opinion the forces at work that may lead us to war are predicated upon inexorably opposed doctrines. On the one hand it seems like Iran has calculated that they will be attacked or their regime will be deposed from within with U.S. and/or Israeli support eventually no matter what they do, and therefore their only hope of preserving themselves is to develop a credible nuclear deterrent. Therefore their doctrine appears to be to pursue that nuclear capability for as long as they can. In their estimation it seems like their "best bet."

On the other hand, it seems like the U.S. has, in a post-9-11 world, adopted a zero tolerance policy toward unfriendly nations whose leadership they assess as being unpredictable or erratic acquiring any level of nuclear weapons capability. I suspect that this is due to their calculation that once the genie is out of the bottle and there is a nuclear armed state actor in the ME (not allied to the U.S.) it would inevitably lead to a terrorist organization such as Hezbollah acquiring that capability. It may also be because, contrary to what many casual observers believe, Iran's government is not as unified as it may appear. The civilian and theocratic elements of power in Iran are not always in agreement, and the U.S. may assess that this makes for a much higher degree of unpredictability, which might also be why Iran acquiring a nuclear weapon is so unacceptable to them.

And on a third hand (however anatomically incorrect that may be,) Israel seems to have calculated with a high degree of confidence that if Iran acquires a nuclear capability, it will use it. So its “red line” is probably somewhere in the sand well before that of Iran or the U.S. All of this makes for a difficult to predict and control situation.

In any case, in my opinion the first step necessary to defuse tensions between Iran and the West is for both sides to step back from these intractable policies. It is inevitable, if these doctrines are adhered to unwaveringly for long enough, that they will collide with one another head-on. In my opinion Iran must be flexible on its position that it will continue to pursue this technology no matter what, and the West must be flexible on its position that a nuclear Iran is 100% unacceptable. There is a middle-ground that is possible, however it carries serious security and political risks as well.

If Iran were to, for example, scrap its nuclear program in a verifiable manner in exchange for a light water reactor or several light water reactors, it might create enormous political pressure on the leadership there, as they would be perceived as bowing to international pressure (to say nothing of those who will - perhaps rightly so - scream from the hilltops that it is unfair to deny Iran the capability that the West has in abundance.) If the West allows Iran to develop nuclear technology, and manages to get Iran to commit to a series of arms control and use treaties thereafter in which Iran guarantees never to use its capability in a first strike capacity, Israel might balk and go ahead and launch strikes on Iran on its own.

Obviously I believe that the ultimate ideal solution would be to eliminate nuclear weapons from the world entirely. I also believe we should all live together in harmony and peace forever and ever, but that's not happening anytime soon sadly. And since tensions are so high, and both sides' "red lines" are so imminent, the solution must be a pragmatic, potentially painful one.

The only ways to achieve a lasting peace with Iran all require one or both sides to give up some level of security certainty and trust the other. So the question becomes: can either side trust the other? Should either side trust the other? Will Iran refrain from using its nuclear capability if it signs a treaty saying so? Or will the U.S. assessment that the theocratic elements of its power base are unpredictable and zealous prove true? Will such a treaty agreement by Iran guarantee that the U.S. and Israel won't ever act unilaterally anyway? Will the West deliver light water technology to Iran in a timely manner? Will Iran scrap its nuclear program in a timely manner, and do so verifiably? A lot of things have to go right to prevent the inexorable march toward war now in my opinion.

Perhaps one compromise might be for the U.S. to dramatically reduce its nuclear armaments along with Russia (which would kill two birds with one stone, as nuclear reduction treaties have been stalled for some time now) and provide Iran with light water reactors, in exchange for a complete and verifiable scrapping of its nuclear program. That would reduce some of the perceived unfairness potentially. I don’t see either side agreeing to this, though. Not on this time scale.

(Continued below... I can't believe I ran so long...)
edit on 1/16/2012 by AceWombat04 because: Typo

new topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join