It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

K-K-Klan to be used to tarnish Ron Paul

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   

“If you live in South Carolina and want to have some real fun with these Paulbots here is what we do- go online and buy or make your very own KKK robe, complete with hood (hood is important). Then get some Ron Paul signs off the internet or make your own. Follow Paul around South Carolina and be sure to get photographed by the media. Again, hoods are important. All can be Klansmen for Paul. Black, white, Jewish, Asian- those Paulbots will sh*t a brick!”

Was written on the “Stop Ron Paul 2012″ Facebook group. This appears to be another stunt to tarnish the image of Ron Paul. Im wondering what side this is coming from? The Republicans, or the Democrats who fear that RP could beat Obama?

Coming on the heels of last week’s dirty deception by the Huntsman campaign, several rabidly anti-Ron Paul political activists have been caught planning another vicious “false flag”-style dirty trick against the presidential candidate and his supporters, this time in South Carolina, where the next GOP primary will take place.

I mean, come on USA. Cant you conduct fair elections? Is this the standard you want other nations to follow?

Minutes later, Brower replied: “Chris, if we can get ten of us to do it, I am down, but where does one get KKK robes????”

When another member opined that the plan was not worth carrying out, Collins objected: “Well, actually, I disagree. Why not show the world the truth about the type on ilk that supporters Ron Paul? Let me think on this, Jere.”

The next post came from a Rex Foster, who recommended that the Paul haters infiltrate the Paul campaign by volunteering to make phone calls for the candidate. They could tell South Carolina voters that they were calling on “behalf of Ron Paul’s campaign”, and then spout non-sense about “lizard people” in an attempt to turn the voters off to Paul.

www.theendrun.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
What a dirty trick.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention!

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
That's messed up. I really don't get these people, I understand that there are alot of people who don't agree with some of Ron Paul's policies but to actually go out of your way to slander the guy and be willing to spend money on trying to tarnish his reputation with false accusations and outright lies is really a sad and pathetic thing to do.

edit on 16-1-2012 by lifeissacred because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
To walk around "posing" as a klansman, I dunno.
You might just pose as a crip, blood, or a hells angel, I see the same result.
Some......"special interest groups" play by a whole different set of rules.
I think one would be better off wearing a cop uniform, you would only get a small beating and time served.
Think twice ya know?
I am sure that there are some klansmen who would much rather have Dr. Paul in office and may see this as a bad idea.
Hope it helps

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

Nobody likes the KKK, so these muppets better wear protective gear under those robes.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
This reminds me of when the Black Panther Party supported Obama.
What's the difference?

The Black Panther party actually rallied and showed up to voting booths.
These "KKK" people are fake and not even real members.
They are trying to kill or de-rail his campaign.
Not actually intimidate voters.

Hmmmm.....

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

Ow wow guys, we got ourselves a political genius here! Hey mister, can I get your autograph? You seem to be able to copy and paste other peoples talking points so well that I cannot pass up on the opportunity to get the autograph of a robot.

PS.

Body language, learn to read it.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Why the OP used the word tarnish is beyond me, Ron Paul is not going threw an oxidation phase...Your kind of wondering where RP stance is on all this, and the last word I would use to describe someone would be tarnish....So is the KKK on Obamas side?......... Irony? Hoax resource....

new topics

top topics

join