It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Symptoms And High Pitched Noise

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
My only sugestion is to go to a doctors office for a check up. It could be high blood pressure or signs of a stroke.
Ears affect balance

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
The high pitch noise happened to me before and it turned out to be a "Furby" with low batteries. It was emitting a sound that made me feel sick and dizzy and nearly made my ears drums pop. If you have children check all the battery powered toys.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
United States Patent 5,159,703
Lowery October 27, 1992

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Silent subliminal presentation system
Abstract
A silent communications system in which nonaural carriers, in the very low or very high audio frequency range or in the adjacent ultrasonic frequency spectrum, are amplitude or frequency modulated with the desired intelligence and propagated acoustically or vibrationally, for inducement into the brain, typically through the use of loudspeakers, earphones or piezoelectric transducers. The modulated carriers may be transmitted directly in real time or may be conveniently recorded and stored on mechanical, magnetic or optical media for delayed or repeated transmission to the listener.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventors: Lowery; Oliver M. (Norcross, GA)
Appl. No.: 07/458,339
Filed: December 28, 1989

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by domasio

Yes! Exactly! The noise is bothersome but the pains are very annoying. I get them where I feel like a sword is being stuck through my thigh or foot, as if the pain is following a nerve pathway. It only lasts a few seconds though. I also have been experiencing my ears plugging up for a few seconds, like a pressure change. It usually occurs around 4 pm or 8 pm so I don't think this is from a natural phenomenon. Oh yea, and I have had sciatica, before I had surgery on my back and this pain is not the same.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by domasio

That's a good point to the last poster, when you turn on an old TV that has static rather than a blank blue screen, when you turn it on and you hear that high-pictched sound, it sounds exactly like that but much more prominent, and louder.

Yes, I hear it right now. I hear it often, and more so of late. It sounds/feels like the perception of some kind of random energy and I am playing antenna to it. I've wondered if there are just too many cell phone towers, digital signals floating around? I sometimes get the dizziness you speak of. Almost like I can't walk straight and am pulled to the left, like a car out of alignment, lol. The high-frequency buzzing sound is perceived through my right ear, mostly. Strange stuff.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
(Quote]
Yes, I hear it right now. I hear it often, and more so of late. It sounds/feels like the perception of some kind of random energy and I am playing antenna to it. I've wondered if there are just too many cell phone towers, digital signals floating around? I sometimes get the dizziness you speak of. Almost like I can't walk straight and am pulled to the left, like a car out of alignment, lol. The high-frequency buzzing sound is perceived through my right ear, mostly. Strange stuff.

I agree with you about too many cell phones and digital signals. All living things have an electric energy. The human heart beats with electric signals. When you have so many signals bombarding the atmosphere at one time, it is only logical that this would alter function of living things. This could be responsible for a number of illnesses and animal die offs. I personally noticed an increase in dizziness and unexplained pains about the same time they introduced 3G and 4g phones. Coincidence? I don't know, but I do notice my ears plugging up for a few seconds on a regular basis at around 4pm and 8pm. Everyone getting off work and school around 4 pm and getting on phones and computers. 8pm, catch up on internet after dinner or call/text to make plans for eve.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by domasio

For me, this is normal. The high pitched noise anyways. It goes on in my head 24/7 but I mostly notice it when... I'm noticing it

There are alot of reasons this happens. Some common reasons..

- Ear damage (music too loud)
- Head Trauma
- Tenitis
- Earthquakes (some people swear that this happens when earthquakes are near... I kinda believe this but never tested 100%)
- Air Pressure
- Loud noise
- Infection or inflamation

I dont get the dizzyness. You best get checked. You could have an inner ear infection, or even a tumor.

Even if it's nothing, still get it checked.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by borntoquestion

but I do notice my ears plugging up for a few seconds on a regular basis at around 4pm and 8pm. Everyone getting off work and school around 4 pm and getting on phones and computers. 8pm, catch up on internet after dinner or call/text to make plans for eve.

You know what? Similar feeling at the same times in my locale. Only for me, it often feels more like a change in air pressure, like on an airplane or riding up a mountain in a car. Sometimes blockage occurs afterward, but always there is a feeling of pressure change, bearing down on me. Weird.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by domasio
I don't use earphones often, no. Even on the occasion that I do use them, they aren't loud or anything

That's a good point to the last poster, when you turn on an old TV that has static rather than a blank blue screen, when you turn it on and you hear that high-pictched sound, it sounds exactly like that but much more prominent, and louder.

As for sciatica ... what is that
??

This is sciatica

Sciatica occurs when there is pressure or damage to the sciatic nerve. This nerve starts in the lower spine and runs down the back of each leg. This nerve controls the muscles of the back of the knee and lower leg and provides sensation to the back of the thigh, part of the lower leg, and the sole of the foot.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
Pregnant women can also get it when the baby is pressing on the sciatic nerve, makes your leg go numb and in some cases u fall over, funny for people watching you, not for the person it happens too! i assume you arnt pregnant therefore there are other causes of sciatica also

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by starchild10
I find it worrying that someone would post about a likely health issue on a conspiracy forum rather than go to a GP. It's not as if it is going to cost the OP anything. Healthcare has already been paid for in our UK taxes.
Get checked out then post again if necessary.
edit on 16-1-2012 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

And I find it worrying that somebody would be stupid enough to give such advice, when I;ve already mentioned that I hate the doctors and have actually talked to a doctor, in the form of a friend. And in reply to another earlier post, the reason that she never referred me to another doctor or encouraged me to visit another one, is not incompetence, rather respect for the fact that I had told her I wouldn't go.

Originally posted by hoonsince89
Let me guess... its starts off really low and over 30s- 2minutes and it gets louder and louder til POP!
You enter a different state of mind.

Yeah, pretty much, and the feeling is a sort of 'hypnotic' kind of state (with the dizziness, or at least that's how I perceive it).

Have you ever pulled a plug out of it's socket, then accidentally touched the metal prongs on the plug (the prongs that "plug" into the socket)? That kind of feeling, but inside the head. Or when you lick a strong battery, and you feel that horrible crampy sort of feeling, except in the head.

Originally posted by imnotthereru
Pregnant women can also get it when the baby is pressing on the sciatic nerve, makes your leg go numb and in some cases u fall over, funny for people watching you, not for the person it happens too! i assume you arnt pregnant therefore there are other causes of sciatica also

I don;t ever get numbness, and I don't have any complaints with walking/limping or anything, and it's not frequent, only ever happens when I get the ringing/dizziness.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by domasio

That kind of feeling, but inside the head. Or when you lick a strong battery,

Um i dont go round licking batterys

thats a bit strange

As for sciatica ... what is that ??

All i was doing was telling you what sciatica was thought it might help been as you asked
edit on 17-1-2012 by imnothereru because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by domasio

I have been hearing the high pitched sound/frequency in my ears for a few yrs. now along with extreme dizziness (( not sure if ur leg pain is related, IDK abt that )) the only thing that has been different in that time is that I got WiFi, so i started to look into that a little and there is all kinds of stuff abt. how it's killing butterflies, insects, birds, giving trees tumors, killing them..so IDK, I am really thinking that's what it is, but man, it's getting worse and it drives me nuts, just have to tune it out...I'm abt. to go to Brazil for a few mos.. and will be away from wiFi as i will be in the jungle so i am hoping to catch a break from this..I live in NYC now so we'll see...good luck w/all that..

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Sounds like a neurological problem? I'd ask a doctor. I had the same problem, minus the physical symptoms, they just said I had good hearing. Young people just have a wider range of hearing I guess.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by domasio

It will stop when your 18 if your over 18 then i dont know.

My reasons are i have a fly/mossy bat and when its turned on my kids and anyone under 18 years old
can here it i have even done blind tests on it.

so maybe its the same kind of thing

The rest of the pain thing id say growing pains
edit on 16/11/2012 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

Anyways, lately i've been getting sudden attacks of a high pitched noise while at home, except the noise is very loud, and it's coming from my head/ears. I've also been getting bouts of dizziness that literally last 2 seconds, go away, then 10 seconds later, another burst of noise, then another 2 seconds of extreme dizziness.

NOW this i can relate too
i get this all the time i put the noises down to tinitus but when i get two or three
different noises in different parts of my head i get a bit worried to say the least
edit on 16/11/2012 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Wow, well I just found this thread because I'm looking for reasons why I hear this incredibly high pitched noise in my head. What's strange is your pain in butt cheek question. I used to not even be able to sit down a certain way because there seemed to be some hard painful something (knot?) in my lower left hip or butt cheek area.a reply to: domasio

top topics

<< 1   >>

join