It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul has nothing on this guy!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

You're wrong. What I said was: "Serious replies only please. No trolling."

Thus adding to the humour. A little mix of irony and sarcasm. Clever eh?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by HallamFoe

Where was the sarcasm intended? Is it suppose to be funny
No just pointless...

But seems like you got some Flags and stars for your thread so you met your quota...

edit on 16-1-2012 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   

As a member of a conspiracy theory website, you're not very good at reading between the lines are you? You don't quite get it do you? Try not to take things literally all the time.

Anyway, sorry if I offended you. I actually hope Ron Paul wins

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Even if Ron Paul wins what does that do for "you" in general? Trust me I read between the lines really well...

I am not concerned what people over seas think of Ron Paul this is home turf business....

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I think Mr. Supreme has alot of good points, but he hasn't quite sold me yet. If he were to raise a staff and yell "You shall not pass!" I do believe I'd vote for him this election and write his name in for every election therein until the day I die.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
This guy NEEDS to be president.

He looks like a freaking wizard.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   

If Ron Paul gets in office, his influence would have a huge impact around the world in a number of ways.

I mean if it's your point of view that I shouldn't comment, then why should you be able to comment on anything that happens outside the US political or not?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   

then why should you be able to comment on anything that happens outside the US political or not?

Because technically we don't that it is just the U.S.Government stirring up wars abroad, and we don't get that luxury of having a say in anything...We have no say in anything they do, even though they spend our tax dollars on something pointless....Still though if you meant this thread to be humorous, I really didn't find it funny. Sorry, that is the bottom line...

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   

I meant you personally. Why should you be able to comment on anything on this website that relates to things outside the US, but I'm not allowed to comment on anything about your "home turf" business? Seems unfair.

Good day.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Then it wouldn't be first person experience, because you are just writing about it, but your not experiencing it, just like I wont say what your Scottish Government has to do to make ends meet...Its not my realm to say otherwise...

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Yeah. OK. Seems like you don't understand anything that has been said at all.

I leave you to fight it out with yourself.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Your thread is very humorous! I got a good laugh from it. Thanks!....

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemooone2
I am not at all surprised to see that he is a democrat , all he needs to do now is run for congress in California. Hmmm...... on the more fluoride for all ticket.

^Uhm, he's a more likable and electable than Rick Santorum. If anyone is a creepy kook deluxe, it is Rick. I know, he was our senator and how that happened proves that far too many people in PA are dumber than the the seat lids on their toilets.

As for Vermin, I already own a horse, so does that mean I'd then be a barron for having the state pony and my draft horse?

Derek

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
As a Ron Paul supporter, I have to admit when I saw Vermin Supreme a couple weeks back on C-Span I was blown away.
This guy is awesome!! But seriously, watch this video from 2008 and tell me you aren't impressed with both him.. AND Ron Paul!

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

If you read the the original OP it said "serious" replies..So how did this become funny? If anything the OP is trolling on his own OP....I am saying something serious so what? You bash me? You should be bashing the original OP.....I am not trolling....If anything your crew is trolling.

P.S. I am not trying to be funny either....Thread is pointless...

*sigh* .....You really don't understand the subtle art of sarcasm very well do you?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by EagleTalonZ
As a Ron Paul supporter, I have to admit when I saw Vermin Supreme a couple weeks back on C-Span I was blown away.
This guy is awesome!! But seriously, watch this video from 2008 and tell me you aren't impressed with both him.. AND Ron Paul!

I was a huge supporter of Ron Paul until I watched this video and saw that he too supports mandatory tooth brushing and time travel research. I think the obvious choice now is Rick Santorum!

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
We have tried voting for the business man... Look where that got us. Lets all vote for Gandolf! Frodo could be his running mate. Then the administration would look out for the little people(pardon the pun)...
The federal reserve prints money out of thin air he could actually just make it appear from thin air. My sister always wanted a pony so hes got her vote by default...

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Wait... Is he really wearing 4 tie's? And seriously a rubber boot on his head? This guy is PERFECT. Our president should reflect the current feeling throughout the nation. That about does it... Just throw a pink tutu on and presto a real presidental candate. Every day I wake up and think about wearing my galoshes on my head... Who doesn't? This guy just keeps getting better and better! But in all seriousness RP will get my vote but the pony curency theory does sound like fun.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaws1975

I was a huge supporter of Ron Paul until I watched this video and saw that he too supports mandatory tooth brushing and time travel research. I think the obvious choice now is Rick Santorum!

God I seriously hope that laughing at the end was to indicate sarcasm.. lol Vermin Supreme is a better choice than Santorum.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Just so you guys know, this guy IS a comedian.

But did anybody else notice that official guy saying "PRESIDENT Romney" at 2:47? Creepy...
edit on 16-1-2012 by mossme89 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join