I am dropping off the face of the earth - any advice is welcome

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Doing everything I can to keep the gun outta my mouth this evening. This life sucks.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

I know it really sucks sometimes.
Don't do it though. I can't promise you anything, but things will get better, then they'll get worse again, then they'll get better again though. Just think of waves crashing on a beach, this is the same way life is; ebbing along on its own day in and day out. All you can do is try to hang in there until it's truly your time to enter the big beach in the sky.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

I know all too well what its like to live for many months with almost no money,hardly any food,no car and no home and no company would hire me because of those things and they were all happening to me simultaneously,during the brutal new england winter and i persevered,i survived and i lived through it all and now i'm successfully living beyond those terribly lonely days and those horribly frozen nights. But i'll never forget about them and how close most of us actually are to experiencing their brutal and hushed up realities...
edit on 29-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Be strong my friend there are better times ahead. All you need in this world you already have. Don;t forget that you can always check out any time you please, so why rush? At one time in my life I struggled to live from day to day. You are strong. You can get through this.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
Doing everything I can to keep the gun outta my mouth this evening. This life sucks.

Couldn't have said it better myself. I have been there and still IN an almost identical situation. My wife used to tell me over and over: "this life is too hard..."

She ended up in a mental institution, I lost everything and gave up on life completely. It literally ripped my heart out. You are NOT alone...

Don't you know that this is the worst thing you could have done?

One life touches many

Tamara attempted suicide by shooting herself in the chest

You have a PURPOSE

The PAIN that she will cause her daughter and immediate family members will be severe and permanent!

edit on 17-6-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
happy father's day douche

my father abandoned me too. hope you are happy giving up and leaving them.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by BufordTJustice
happy father's day douche

my father abandoned me too. hope you are happy giving up and leaving them.

new topics
top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join

ATS Live Reality Remix is on-air in 25 minutes.
ATS Live Radio Presents - Reality Remix Live SE6 EP6

atslive.com

hi-def

low-def