It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery object in Northeast PA sky?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 09:59 PM
link   
A few days ago, I had the oddest feeling and felt the urge to look out the nearest window. I noticed a strange object that had suddenly appeared over one of the mountains that border the valley where I was staying in Wilkes-Barre, PA. The object moved slowly, then very fast, and seemed to hover a bit over this one spot. The object appeared to consist of two seperate sphere shaped sections that moved together. Because it was so bright, I could not see any lights or any colors or markings on it. It looks like it's over the church in this pic, but it was a far distance away, and appeared to be over a river thats close by. I also believe I heard a distant electronic 'chirp' spaced about every 10 seconds. I keep this small digital camera on me and snapped a quick pic, then the object was gone. I was really shocked to see such a thing in the sky in the middle of the day - made my hair stand on end. Anyone else in the area see this?? Strange feelings or noises? This was on Saturday 9/11.

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Tell me more about this odd feeling of yours. It could have been just Wilkes-Barre. I live here and the place gives me an odd feeling every day. It either comes from the tap water or the black helicopters, I can't tell which.

That's not tap water, though, and not a black helicopter. Those only fly at night.

join