It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PBS broadcast of “Solving the Mystery of WTC7″ reaches 2.7 Million Americans

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

This is purely speculative, but WTC7 housed offices for lots of government agencies. The Twin Tower attacks could have possibly been orchestrated from there, a command center if you will, then once the Towers fell, they destroyed the building to get rid of all evidence

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

Danny Jowenko:

Danny Jowekno: That is controlled demolition.
Interviewer: Are you sure?
Danny Jowenko: Absolutely.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by bjarneorn

Originally posted by TupacShakur

You guys are crazy! WTC7 wasn't brought down by controlled demolition, fire brought it down! Fire is what caused the building to collapse symmetrically in a way that parallels demolitions, by symmetrically severing the core columns at the exact same moment to ensure symmetry.

Really, seriously ... go take a hike. It's really tiresome to hear this rhetoric again and again. It's like talking to a retard ... "The fire brought it down". It was brought down by "fire in office furniture".

People like you, should think before you answer to these posts ... because you don't have any arguements, your just a parrot, parroting words that have no value or weight. It's so "stupid" to believe that an office fire, could bring down a building ... that one can almost ask you to go see your doctor, or wether you are a retard. What did you do, when you went to school? How did you get your grades? How did you ever manage to grow beyond kindergarten?

First of all, before the building 7 went down ... it was already reported by news media, that they would have to bring it down by demolition. The owner of the building, came later and "denied" it, because if he did, he was liable for damages.

The "truth" is, that it could only have been brought down by demolition, if the "entire" scenario was planned ahead, by months. Do you have any agenda, to save G.W. Bushes hide? Do you have an agenda, to aid and support mass murderers? No? then what is the harm, in having a true investigation? Only the true perpetrators of 9/11, would want to hide from the truth, with such "nonsense" as "office fires".

But it doesn't help, to tell you that office furniture cannot burn at temperatures high enough to even cause so much as a "whimp" in a steel structure, does it? You don't comprehend even the simplest facts of physics, or even chemistry. Claiming superiority, because you think that the government is right and if you stand by the winners, your a winner to ...

Well, news flash for you ... you are a COWARD. Because it COWARDICE, to just stand there and go on and on and on about things, like office fires, that only makes sense to a child. It's cowardice, to not dare to against the official explanation ... it's cowardice, to stand by the winner to boast your own image, and claim to be right, not by arguements, but by right of force.

Be a man, or try to be one ... and swim against the current ... like a man.

Go read a book, about what temperatures elements burn and how "close" they are to the columns, and how they could reach the temperatures of 800 degrees celcius. If you know what the celcius scale is. Go back to school, and read about physics ... go back to kindergarten and read elementary physics, and the fact that an "assymetric failure", cannot EVER be the cause behind a "symmetric" collapse.

And then be a man, and build your opinions on FACTS of Physics, and not on the HYPE of political corruption.

edit on 16/1/2012 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

You could have saved yourself a lot of typing if you had just simply said you were an a-hole.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

Who the hell are you PAL? Mr.paid off...maybe a Czar inside the fantastic passed and present administration RIGHT????
Where did you get your drivers licanses from a Cracker Jacks Box.. Your just an outragous FOOL& stupid if you didn't get the fool part.
Go to your home under the Denver Airport and sux some more under the desk on your knees Bitch!.
Go out side at night and write back and tell us it day time.
Your a plant... a gov plant and a stupid fool non- Americdan idiot... enjot the pay off you are recieving Cox Lick

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

reply to post by samkent

Danny Jowenko:

Danny Jowekno: That is controlled demolition.
Interviewer: Are you sure?
Danny Jowenko: Absolutely.

I don't know, Tupac. He only has 6 degree's, 40 years experience and is the leading expert.

Now if you got someone with say 20 degree's, 100 years experience and who invented pyrotechnic compositions, then i MIGHT raise an eyebrow. However, sir, this is insufficient, and I do not raise a brow.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Axis7

Who the hell are you PAL? Mr.paid off...maybe a Czar inside the fantastic passed and present administration RIGHT????
Where did you get your drivers licanses from a Cracker Jacks Box.. Your just an outragous FOOL& stupid if you didn't get the fool part.
Go to your home under the Denver Airport and sux some more under the desk on your knees Bitch!.
Go out side at night and write back and tell us it day time.
Your a plant... a gov plant and a stupid fool non- Americdan idiot... enjot the pay off you are recieving Cox Lick

Is this like a bot or something^^ That doesn't even make any sense....I can't decrypt it....

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
reply to post by Alien Abduct

Man the Fact that there are so many experts claiming that it was controlled is astounding, that alone should warrant EVERYONE'S attention and indeed that alone should warrant a new investigation.

Can you name one expert in CD that says it was CD?

I have provided the experts at implosionworld,com that say it wasn't CD. Plus the stuff they sell on their website has nothing to do with 911.

If the "CD" theory is correct, which we are only arguing for or against currently, or at least for a new investigation... AND only a few people in the world could pull it off, then wouldn't the CD forums be admitting guilt if they suggested it was "CD," since some of the experts on their would be linked somehow....

Seems like it wouldn't be very smart of them to suggest such a thing....
edit on 16-1-2012 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Dutch demolition expert Danny Jowenko was killed a car accident Saturday in the Netherlands. He was reportedly driving from church when he collided head-on with a tree. There was also a dog in the car who survived. Jowenko is best known in the 9/11 truth community for his analysis of Building 7, which he concluded was a professionally-engineered controlled demolition.

Is this true? ^^^^^^^^

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

reply to post by v1rtu0s0

You guys are crazy! WTC7 wasn't brought down by controlled demolition, fire brought it down! Fire is what caused the building to collapse symmetrically in a way that parallels demolitions, by symmetrically severing the core columns at the exact same moment to ensure symmetry.

Yeah it happens all the time. Like 2 minutes past never. Idiot!

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrnotobc

Yeah it happens all the time. Like 2 minutes past never. Idiot!

Think you are missing some sarcasm sir.

2nd

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by WhereAreTheGoodguys

Yeah what's up with people's sacrasm detectors being broken?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Axis7

I was being entirely sarcastic in that post, don't get your panties in a bunch.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Well in a way cant really blame them. People are upset I guess.

I am mad as hell too about - JFK, RFK, JFK jr, 911, the Patriot ACT, NDAA, the impending start of WW3 and the rigging of our elections. And the almost 100 years of Treason of the Bush family. Oh ya and the devaluation of our currency.

Just seems like people are waking up and I dont know about you but when I wake up I'm a cranky SoB

I have been silent for years out of fear mostly. My wife is so mad at me for voicing my opinion on the internet. She thinks they are going to come and kill me. If they do then I guess we were all right all along huh ?
edit on 16-1-2012 by WhereAreTheGoodguys because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Guys, what if certain government buildings have always had explosives in them ready to be detonated in certain situations?

Do you think that could be the case? Maybe they detonated WTC 7 because someone might try to infiltrate the place amongst all the chaos.

I believe everything is orchestrated by the government.

However, I think the best approach to the problem is to see if anyone outside of the US government can do what was done on that day.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

2.7 million viewers (and on PBS)
307,006,500 population of US (2009)

0 .88% of the entire population = mainstream ???

I don't think so !

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Oh sorry. I only read the first 2 paragraphs and was like WTF !!!.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Res Ipsa
The most important part is not debunkable...."8 seconds of free fall"

Oh for goodness sake. This has been legitimately debunked for YEARS. The collapse started with the penthouse falling through the building. The eight second 'freefall' nonsense is just that.

Literally, years.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
Those who said it was fire cant explain how fire got from WTC to WTC7 so quickly and still be able to destroy it so violently. Many of you do not know that there were where some of the three letter agencies operating there at the time it was taken down.

When a large number of people so vehemently believe it was fire no evidence is required. Sheer numbers alone / being part of that believing group is all they need to argue for fire as the cause.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by die_another_day
Guys, what if certain government buildings have always had explosives in them ready to be detonated in certain situations?

Do you think that could be the case? Maybe they detonated WTC 7 because someone might try to infiltrate the place amongst all the chaos.

I believe everything is orchestrated by the government.

However, I think the best approach to the problem is to see if anyone outside of the US government can do what was done on that day.

Not to be too blunt; no. Certain government buildings are not routinely rigged to blow during construction. I'm sorry, that's just pure fancy.

Who would maintain them (the explosives)? How would they go undetected? How would you keep the engineers and laborers who rigged the explosives quiet? Who would man the detonators 24/7/365? How would you keep them quiet? I could go on and on but, I'm sure you see the point?
edit on 16-1-2012 by SlightlyAbovePar because: (no reason given)

kix

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Demolition companies in the whole world are closing doors and going out of business now.

Its been proven beyond any doubt that you don't even need an airliner and explosion to bring a skyscraper down, a fire in a building can bring down a 50+ building in a mere 7 hours!!! who needs stinking explosives, when a fire can do it very cheaply and within its foot print....

/sarcasm off

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join