It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PBS broadcast of “Solving the Mystery of WTC7″ reaches 2.7 Million Americans

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1
The trouble is ANOK that we have other truthers like BoneZ saying the penthouse is a seperate issue from the total collapse. They like to ignore the Penthouse and measure the time of the fall from when the facade goes down. This is so they can waffle on about near free-fall and such.

And what has that got to do with me? And what does the collapse time have anything to do with it? Other than it gives you something to argue about and distract from the real points.

My argument doesn't rely on collapse times. If all four walls are sitting on top of the rest of the collapsed building, there is only one way that could have happened, regardless of how long it took. A controlled demolition doesn't have to be at free-fall speed, if that is what you're thinking?

Now you want to include the penthouse, which makes a total collapse time of 15 or 16 seconds and way away from free-fall. And you make a virtue of including it saying it is a sign of cd.

NIST admits WTC 7 fell at free-fall for a period of time, regardless of the penthouse, you arguments are moot. Any period of free-fall indicates no resistance.

But the collapse time doesn't prove anything either way in the big picture. It used to be a hmm point, but now other points have superseded it imo. Collapse times are so last year lol.

So confusing ! Who to believe ?

Who to believe? Why are looking for people to believe? If you understood physics and engineering you wouldn't need anyone to tell you what to believe. Real unbiased research is all you have to do, instead of pretending to want to understand. I'm not trying to get you to believe anything, just trying to influence people as to what to look at. If people are open minded and look at the correct information, not the nonsense you keep wanting to argue, they might learn something in all this confusion that OSers like to make.

edit on 1/16/2012 by ANOK because: typo

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I havent even heard it was on so darn

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

I'd bet that the building collapse examples you showed are concrete, or reinforced concrete structures; built to lower standards-which collapsed in EARTHQUAKES. Totally different structures. Apples to Bananas.

Disingenuous.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
On 9/11 I was watching tv as the second plane hit the tower. I was glued to the tube all day long. Watched everything as it was televised. I could not understand how THREE planes hit their targets without any military response. I could not understand Bush Jr.s' response when he was notified of the second tower as he was reading to those school kids. Later, I thought it very convenient that almost all of our air defense was conducting "war games" as all this happened. I still do not understand why we are not allowed to view the other tapes of the Pentagon being hit. The most perplexing thing to me was the fact that practically all of the concrete in the towers turned to dust. The one thing I am certain of is we are not allowed to have all the info that is available. As I watched those towers fall, I felt an eerie feeling of something strange happening, something secret but obvious. Even the news correspondents were baffled as to how it was unfolding. Throw in Flight 93 and not one American Fighter jet is involved with any of the events that took place. Is it true? Could someone fly a commercial jet into the White House without being confronted by our air defense system? It sounds like that's what they want us to believe about that day. I choose not to.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
From an average viewer position , the fact that the BBC reported on the collapse of Building 7 over twenty minutes in advance of its implosion obviously provokes a myriad of questions as to how they knew it was about to come down , BBC reporter Jane Standley delivers the news of the collapse as she would any other news item , forget all the structure info and debris stats , twenty minutes in advance , no one has explained to me how the hell they could know this beforehand.......... this seals the twin towers story for me .

If another ATS member could supply information regarding such a crystal ball reading prediction and to see it happen , in a live situation , I would gladly bow down to the poster and shut up

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicrat
reply to post by WhereAreTheGoodguys

It looks well-sourced, but yeah, the "originally published by 911 blogger" at the beginning might turn some people off, sure. I'll give it a good read.

From a quick skim, I think this line from the first paragraph is important, and a better angle for research (in my opinion) than trying to prove family relationships:

Although Wirt and Marvin are distant relatives, these ties are inconsequential relative to each man’s family connections to old drug money, deep state operatives, and the wealthy, powerful people who have controlled such money and operatives over the last two centuries.

Thanks for the response and for linking your source.

Here are a couple more links that support what I was talking about. Seems another Bush family member got lucky that day too name Jim Pierce:

www.historycommons.org...

www.historycommons.org...
edit on 16-1-2012 by WhereAreTheGoodguys because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuminousCosmos

Get a clue mate, and stop relying on authority to tell you what to think. Go learn a little about physics and engineering, then you can make up your own mind instead of using someone else's to try to tell me I'm wrong

I think this summates the whole proposition right here. The Truther contends that all of the experts, knowledgeable professionals, and independent investigators using science properly-are ALL lying shills, either paid off or coerced into spinning a tale told to them by the evil shadow guvmint.

You want to think for yourselves? EDUCATE yourselves. Science, physics, history-they're all there for us to see, use, and understand...you can not take from one group and ignore the other.
edit on 1/16/2012 by NuminousCosmos because: (no reason given)

That's a useless and incorrect statement, you forget AE x1500 and other independants experts who differ, and inserted 'thruther contends all' as a keyword. NIST is full of knowledgeables, they had to revise WTC7 in 2008 because of other knowledgeable persons outside of NIST, they didn't do that just to make him happy, they did it because their $10million budget missed something. What else is missing?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I just want to say one thing. A commercial plane (or missile as some say) hit the pentagon. One of the most protected buildings in the world? Where was NORAD? Where are our videos? There are cameras all over the place and still no real footage for the public? hmmm...

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

The building fell. No mystery. Its just those that hate to know terrorists came to their own back garden.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

Mainstream levels? Isn't 2.7 million less than 1% of the US population?

ETA It was a good video, it covered some good points quickly.
I am sure a debuinker will be along shortly...
edit on 16/1/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

Name one show that you consider to be non mainstream that has gotten more coverage?

Yeah I don't think you can.......

Some people just make the most ridiculous and pointless comments....

Man the Fact that there are so many experts claiming that it was controlled is astounding, that alone should warrant EVERYONE'S attention and indeed that alone should warrant a new investigation.

-Alien

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I don't care how WTC building 7 came down , how did the BBC know 20 minutes in advance.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
There is NO MYSTERY about WTC 7. Larry Silverstein admitted it was pulled.

WTC 7 is just a distraction from the secret energy weapon that was used to destroy WTC 1 & 2.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
The TROLLS in this thread are not talking to you posters!!!
They are talking to those who are browsing this thread because they are still on the fence.

Their tactics are so blatently obvious I think the mods should send their posts to a seperate thread, anyone agree?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by someotherguy

secret energy weapon - wut?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I have a simple question.

If WTC7 was in fact brought down by demolition, and it took months to rig the building to do so...

WHY?

Remind me again why this building would have been brought down?

What was in WTC7?

This is a serious, non-sarcastic, question.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Maybe the BBC got the news from Larry Silverstein because he "made the decision to pull-it."

Or maybe someone associasted with the Israeli communications company Odigo called BBc and told them what was going to happen next since some of their staff were warned before the events took place.

Are you able to understand French, my friend? I hope so because this is excellent.

Israeli telecommunication companies linked to the events of September 11, 2001.

Originally posted by Droidinvoid
I don't care how WTC building 7 came down , how did the BBC know 20 minutes in advance.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Droidinvoid
From an average viewer position , the fact that the BBC reported on the collapse of Building 7 over twenty minutes in advance of its implosion obviously provokes a myriad of questions as to how they knew it was about to come down , BBC reporter Jane Standley delivers the news of the collapse as she would any other news item , forget all the structure info and debris stats , twenty minutes in advance , no one has explained to me how the hell they could know this beforehand.......... this seals the twin towers story for me .

If another ATS member could supply information regarding such a crystal ball reading prediction and to see it happen , in a live situation , I would gladly bow down to the poster and shut up

This is what you get, Phillip Hayton was the then BBC news 24 anchorman of the day/time, along with Jane Standley somewhere else,

www.youtube.com...

Make of it what you want, but I don't think the actual reporting is significant, as they had already had some idea that it was going to fall, and had already reported on that. It had to lie in the background boys feed to the reporters.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

you are being sarcastic, right?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Alien Abduct

Man the Fact that there are so many experts claiming that it was controlled is astounding, that alone should warrant EVERYONE'S attention and indeed that alone should warrant a new investigation.

Can you name one expert in CD that says it was CD?

I have provided the experts at implosionworld,com that say it wasn't CD. Plus the stuff they sell on their website has nothing to do with 911.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by NuminousCosmos

Sorry, it's just that those are the only examples of building collapses available, because you know, fire has never causes steel-framed skyscrapers to collapse until 9/11

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join