It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PBS broadcast of “Solving the Mystery of WTC7″ reaches 2.7 Million Americans

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Dave, what the heck is your problem with Gage? :shk:

Don't you think that he, like the rest of us, had a lot better things to do than to ferret out who the real perpetrators of 9/11 were? Your assertions are over the top ridiculous. The guy has the credentials, and no history of being a snake oil salesman.

My problem is that he's been caught red handed altering his evidence to suit his tastes. Here is the complete video of the WTC 7 collapse-

You'll notice that the penthouse collapsed into the interior of the building some six seconds before the exterior did, and you can tell from the broken windows how far the floors collapsed. By the time the exterior collapsed the structure was largely hollow. Compare this to the videos Gage is showing, and you;ll notice he deliberately snips that whole Penthouse collapse off. He then goes on to claim...

edit on 16-1-2012 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

Dave the video you show IS used in the AE's video, it's the same one, I'm looking at them side by side..the penthouse is clearly visible no cuts???

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1
Yup ! or ignore it.

2nd line

Yep, I keep seeing the five degrees of separation "Kevin Bacon" game popping up in their claims time and time again.

-Prescott Bush working for a bank that was owned by a Dutch conglomerate, that was owned by a German conglomerate, that was run by a German industrialist, who once gave money to the Nazi party" becomes "Prescott Bush has ties to Hitler.

-The CIA working with Turkey, who worked with Pakistan, who worked with local tribal leaders in Asia, who worked with Al Qaida, suddenly becomes "the CIA has links to Al Qaida."

-and NOW, Marvin Bush was on a board of directors of a company that owned another company that owned the company that had a branch office in charge of security at the WTC before 1993 suddenly becomes 'Bush was head of security of the WTC.

Technically, everyone here on this board likewise has ties to Hitler, al Qaida, and WTC security through five degrees of separation as well. You just need to find the correct five associations...but the relevency of the associations is of little importance when an agenda to instigate artificial public paranoia is at work.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Let's see your evidence for Marvin Bush being " head of Security of the Towers " please.

You know they're just going to post something they got off some damned fool conspiracy web site, right?

Yup ! or ignore it.

2nd line

www.commondreams.org... I can find about a ton more if you like. Kinda strange how his nanny ran herself over and died after 911 too isnt it ?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Not to mention, that every single one of those damned fool conspiracy web sites...and I mean EVERY SINGLE ONE of them...hides the fact that when the north tower collapsed to destroyed the fire fighting water supply to the building from the street. Isn't it amazing they neglect to mention that this ALSO has never happened before in history?

No, what is amazing is that you think having no water made any difference.

The fires, regardless of water, simply can not heat thousands of tons of steel to failure in less than an hour.
You really need to educate yourself...

Temperatures of objects

It is common to find that investigators assume that an object next to a flame of a certain temperature will also be of that same temperature. This is, of course, untrue. If a flame is exchanging heat with a object which was initially at room temperature, it will take a finite amount of time for that object to rise to a temperature which is 'close' to that of the flame. Exactly how long it will take for it to rise to a certain value is the subject for the study of heat transfer. Heat transfer is usually presented to engineering students over several semesters of university classes, so it should be clear that simple rules-of-thumb would not be expected. Here, we will merely point out that the rate at which target objects heat up is largely governed by their thermal conductivity, density, and size. Small, low-density, low-conductivity objects will heat up much faster than massive, heavy-weight ones.

www.doctorfire.com...

Remember the pic of that woman in the impact hole? The spot where supposedly the steel got so hot it sagged and pulled in columns? BTW Dave, can you explain how sagging trusses can pull in and break the columns they were attached to?

edit on 1/16/2012 by ANOK because: typo

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Bottom line is Yes, there are too many coincidences. If a crime happend and I had this many links to it, I would be in jail before I could scratch my ass.

Not to mention Bush' Cousin ---Wirt Walker III.

A site I have been using to link to is strangely down I just started posting here last week I think. Name of the site is "historycommons.org". When it comes up ill provide more info on the stuff I stated with refrences and links.
edit on 16-1-2012 by WhereAreTheGoodguys because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Not to mention, that every single one of those damned fool conspiracy web sites...and I mean EVERY SINGLE ONE of them

You conspiracy people really are completely unrepentent about making up whatever baloney you want

I have to be intellectually honest and admit I didn't see this so I can't say anything about the PBS broadcast one way or the other

ATS is a conspiracy site. why are you here, to debunk. oh ok.

you people, again why are you here, to debunk

you didn't see it, yet have commented more than anyone, oh ok.

you can be as intellectually honest you want. we prefer you just be honest instead of careful with your word.

you are a "good old boy" aren't you. we can tell. how cool do you think you are when bragging to your "good old boy" cronies about how you pulled the wool over us "conspiracy people". Perhaps you would like to listen to the beach boys on your way out of here and reminisce of the good old days.

we see right through you buddy

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy

Dave the video you show IS used in the AE's video, it's the same one, I'm looking at them side by side..the penthouse is clearly visible no cuts???

I don't know what video you're looking at, but the video I'm looking at is called "Solving the Mystery of WTC 7". Right at 1:31 they are using a video of the collapse of WTC 7 WITHOUT the Penthouse collapse, and artificially comparing it to an actual controlled demolitions (which I guarantee has a completely intact roof because genuine controlled demolitions don't destroy buildings from the inside out). They are literally manipulating their evidence to artificially fit their preconcieved explanations here, which is being disingenuous regardless of how you slice the baloney.

This can be seen on ae911truth.org on their videos page, on the left side of their page. Go look on their page and advance the video to 1:31 if you don't believe me.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by WhereAreTheGoodguys

Bottom line is Yes, there are too many coincidences. If a crime happend and I had this many links to it, I would be in jail before I could scrath my ass.

Really? What's the acceptable level of so-called coincidences now? 8? 15? Who decided what is and what is a coincidence? I bet I could link you, by virtue of "coincidence", to a lot of crimes if I was the sole arbitrator of what and what constituted facts and coincidences.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

You do realise that the 'penthouse collapse' is a sign of controlled demolition? So what would the point if hiding it be?

For an 'implosion' style demo the center supports are dropped first, allowing a space for the outer section to fall inwards instead of outwards.

Yet you still cling to the idea that it supports the OS?
Keep clinging to those straws Dave.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
quite apart from the fact that it's an obvious controlled demolition to anybody that cares enough to actually look, there is also this fairly conclusive evidence.

www.youtube.com...

link   

Originally posted by WhereAreTheGoodguys

Let's see your evidence for Marvin Bush being " head of Security of the Towers " please.

You know they're just going to post something they got off some damned fool conspiracy web site, right?

Yup ! or ignore it.

2nd line

www.commondreams.org... I can find about a ton more if you like. Kinda strange how his nanny ran herself over and died after 911 too isnt it ?

Even your article, while trying to be as suggestive as possible, doesn't claim Marvin Bush was Head of Security at the Towers.

Fact is Marvin Bush was a director for a time of Securacom but he ceased to be in June 2000, months before his brother became president.

The Head of Security at the Towers on 9/11 was John O'Neill who was sadly killed in the attack. Google him if you don't believe me.

link   

Originally posted by smurfy

I don't know what video you're looking at, but the video I'm looking at is called "Solving the Mystery of WTC 7". Right at 1:31 they are using a video of the collapse of WTC 7 WITHOUT the Penthouse collapse, and artificially comparing it to an actual controlled demolitions (which I guarantee has a completely intact roof because genuine controlled demolitions don't destroy buildings from the inside out). They are literally manipulating their evidence to artificially fit their preconcieved explanations here, which is being disingenuous regardless of how you slice the baloney.

This can be seen on ae911truth.org on their videos page, on the left side of their page. Go look on their page and advance the video to 1:31 if you don't believe me.

It's on it at 2.33, # at the op's first post, check it out properly.
edit on 16-1-2012 by smurfy because: Correction.#

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Bottom line is Yes, there are too many coincidences. If a crime happend and I had this many links to it, I would be in jail before I could scrath my ass.

Yes, you probably would be in jail. Manufacturing evidence specifically to make someone look guilty is called "railroading" and it's sent more innocent people to prison than history will ever know.

If you want to wallow in conspiracy theories, be my guest, 'cause everyone needs a hobby...but you'll need more that this "Bush knew someone, who knew someone, who knew someone, who knew someone, who knew Hitler" baloney to get people to take your "sinister secret plot to take over the world" claims seriously. You know that and so do I.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Bottom line is Yes, there are too many coincidences. If a crime happend and I had this many links to it, I would be in jail before I could scratch my ass.

Not to mention Bush' Cousin ---Wirt Walker III.

A site I have been using to link to is strangely down I just started posting here last week I think. Name of the site is "historycommons.org". When it comes up ill provide more info on the stuff I stated with refrences and links.

You really do lap up any conspiracy nonsense you read.

Let's have some back-up for Wirt Walker being Bush's cousin. Please explain exactly what the relationship is.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Who cares about Marvin Bush? Physics proves WTC was an implosion demolition.

There is no other way for the outer walls to have fallen inwards on top of the rest of the debris...

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

You do realise that the 'penthouse collapse' is a sign of controlled demolition?

Huh? And exactly what page will I find that gem in the Engineers Handbook of Controlled Demolition Signs?

So what would the point if hiding it be?

There is no point when you are just trying to con people.

For an 'implosion' style demo the center supports are dropped first, allowing a space for the outer section to fall inwards instead of outwards.

And? WTC 7 fell all over the place so I guess that proves it wasn't a controlled demolition.

Yet you still cling to the idea that it supports the OS? Keep clinging to those straws Dave.

Its called reality.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Yes, you probably would be in jail. Manufacturing evidence specifically to make someone look guilty is called "railroading" and it's sent more innocent people to prison than history will ever know.

If you want to wallow in conspiracy theories, be my guest, 'cause everyone needs a hobby...but you'll need more that this "Bush knew someone, who knew someone, who knew someone, who knew someone, who knew Hitler" baloney to get people to take your "sinister secret plot to take over the world" claims seriously. You know that and so do I.

You love bush, hate conspiracy people, are an intellectual and by judging by your vocabulary and framework for arguments are an old school white collar man. You come here to debunk solely for the sake of defending what most of us already accepted as fact by the facts.

You are here to divide the ATS community like this was a NBC or FOX chat room. We are not impressed. You only provide circumstantial evidence to debunk us and then proceed to discredit us based junk lies. Not to mention your insane love for a terrible president.

Bush, really. Did you guys share a surf board while you were at your daddies beach house back while the rest of "us people" were off at nam. Good job goon.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I know Mr. O'Neil was in charge during actual day of, thats not what I am eluding to. You had a company that Bush & Family was in charge of just prior to the event. My point was meant to give the supposition that they had the opportunity prior during the planning stages.

Do you really want to go down the John O'Neil road ? To stay on topic of PBS here ya go : www.pbs.org...

Yup ! or ignore it.

2nd line

Even your article, while trying to be as suggestive as possible, doesn't claim Marvin Bush was Head of Security at the Towers.

Fact is Marvin Bush was a director for a time of Securacom but he ceased to be in June 2000, months before his brother became president.

The Head of Security at the Towers on 9/11 was John O'Neill who was sadly killed in the attack. Google him if you don't believe me.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by WhereAreTheGoodguys

That's my go-to site for all kinds of 9/11 research - it's not loading for me either, and neither is the domain cooperativeresearch.org, which is an alternate address for the same site. Weird. Anyone have any info on this? It is a great site - documenting and sourcing all kinds of concrete links and coincidences, including a huge amount of information on the connections between Al Qaida and western intelligence agencies ...

I will say, from the research I can recall, I don't think there's evidence that Wirt Walker is a close relative of the Bush family, and the claim that he is a "cousin" doesn't hold up to scrutiny at all. Not to say there's not a connection, but really all the evidence I can remember confirming was that someone called him a "distant relative." Of course that doesn't refute the mountain of other connections and coincidences...

I also wanted to echo hooper's question earlier in the thread - I wasn't able to find any info about this being broadcast on PBS except for blog posts that linked back to infowars. I want this story to be true, but I generally look at infowars with a lot of skepticism... has anyone found a better source for this? Or better yet, has anyone seen it on PBS?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK

You do realise that the 'penthouse collapse' is a sign of controlled demolition? So what would the point if hiding it be?

Yet you still cling to the idea that it supports the OS?
Keep clinging to those straws Dave.

The trouble is ANOK that we have other truthers like BoneZ saying the penthouse is a seperate issue from the total collapse. They like to ignore the Penthouse and measure the time of the fall from when the facade goes down. This is so they can waffle on about near free-fall and such.

Now you want to include the penthouse, which makes a total collapse time of 15 or 16 seconds and way away from free-fall. And you make a virtue of including it saying it is a sign of cd.

So confusing ! Who to believe ?

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join