It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PBS broadcast of “Solving the Mystery of WTC7″ reaches 2.7 Million Americans

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
It makes my heart bleed that the world trade center is so talked about. The American army killed HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS CIVILIANS not to mention experimented in heinous ways that I do not want to imagine, just for the sake of science. My point being, Yes you were lied to but wake up the two thousand people that cut your hearts so much would turn over in their graves if they knew what we had done in their memories. Im sorry, not we. THEY.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

Haha! Thanks for breaking that down Tupac.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Instant credibility. . .he's been around, and this isnt his first rodeo.

Why do you feel he knows any more than the rest of us?

He also believes his show Lou Grant was canceled because of his political views. Not ratings.
That right there shows he believes in conspiracy theories.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by David134
If it ever came to light, and yes I know thats not going to happen, but if it ever did. Can you begin to fathom the fall out there would be.They can never let it out because the whole world would turn on us. We could never recover. How would we explain the wars, and what the American people have been put through. That day and every day since. I still say its all in the documents that were destoryed

It WILL come to light.

It's too big not to. Too much evidence: hundreds of videos (many still to be released/discovered), eye witnesses, etc. That is why it is not going away.

So as an American, maybe it would be better to get on the side of the light?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur

You guys are crazy! WTC7 wasn't brought down by controlled demolition, fire brought it down! Fire is what caused the building to collapse symmetrically in a way that parallels demolitions, by symmetrically severing the core columns at the exact same moment to ensure symmetry.

Really, seriously ... go take a hike. It's really tiresome to hear this rhetoric again and again. It's like talking to a retard ... "The fire brought it down". It was brought down by "fire in office furniture".

People like you, should think before you answer to these posts ... because you don't have any arguements, your just a parrot, parroting words that have no value or weight. It's so "stupid" to believe that an office fire, could bring down a building ... that one can almost ask you to go see your doctor, or wether you are a retard. What did you do, when you went to school? How did you get your grades? How did you ever manage to grow beyond kindergarten?

First of all, before the building 7 went down ... it was already reported by news media, that they would have to bring it down by demolition. The owner of the building, came later and "denied" it, because if he did, he was liable for damages.

The "truth" is, that it could only have been brought down by demolition, if the "entire" scenario was planned ahead, by months. Do you have any agenda, to save G.W. Bushes hide? Do you have an agenda, to aid and support mass murderers? No? then what is the harm, in having a true investigation? Only the true perpetrators of 9/11, would want to hide from the truth, with such "nonsense" as "office fires".

But it doesn't help, to tell you that office furniture cannot burn at temperatures high enough to even cause so much as a "whimp" in a steel structure, does it? You don't comprehend even the simplest facts of physics, or even chemistry. Claiming superiority, because you think that the government is right and if you stand by the winners, your a winner to ...

Well, news flash for you ... you are a COWARD. Because it COWARDICE, to just stand there and go on and on and on about things, like office fires, that only makes sense to a child. It's cowardice, to not dare to against the official explanation ... it's cowardice, to stand by the winner to boast your own image, and claim to be right, not by arguements, but by right of force.

Be a man, or try to be one ... and swim against the current ... like a man.

Go read a book, about what temperatures elements burn and how "close" they are to the columns, and how they could reach the temperatures of 800 degrees celcius. If you know what the celcius scale is. Go back to school, and read about physics ... go back to kindergarten and read elementary physics, and the fact that an "assymetric failure", cannot EVER be the cause behind a "symmetric" collapse.

And then be a man, and build your opinions on FACTS of Physics, and not on the HYPE of political corruption.

edit on 16/1/2012 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by doubledutch

Originally posted by TupacShakur
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

You guys are crazy! WTC7 wasn't brought down by controlled demolition, fire brought it down! Fire is what caused the building to collapse symmetrically in a way that parallels demolitions, by symmetrically severing the core columns at the exact same moment to ensure symmetry.

And this happened on several floors, allowing the building to free-fall during it's collapse. Because fire is capable of doing that. If there's anything we know about fire, it's that it burns perfectly symmetrically. In fact, it's so predictable and uniform in it's damage, that it could caused several core columns to fail within less than a second of each other allowing the symmetry and free-fall. That's completely possible, and that's what happened. Just ask NIST, the mainstream media, and George Bush.

If you disagree with them, even if you're a structural engineer or high-rise architect with decades of experience, you're nothing more than a charlatan peddling conspiracy theories in order to fool gullible idiots into buying your film, because a career in architecture or engineering definitely doesn't pay good, so they need to make a couple hundred bucks for doing an interview.

And the BBC reporting it's collapse before it happened? That was just some confusion, that's all. They weren't handed a script that was read at the wrong time, because they were playing their role in the agenda, they were just confused, because it was a chaotic day. I know when I'm confused, I can accurately predict events that have never happened in history, such as steel-framed skyscrapers collapsing entirely from fire damage.

Those dozens of people who reported explosions, many of which explicity stated things like "I know what explosions sound like. It wasn't the sound of a building collapsing that I mistook for explosions, they were without a doubt explosions", are all lying. They just heard the building collapsing, that's all. 100 witnesses reporting the same thing, 200 witnesses, who cares. They're all wrong about hearing explosions, and me, one person, is right, and am in the position to tell all of them that they're incorrect.
edit on 16-1-2012 by TupacShakur because: (no reason given)

nm
edit on 16-1-2012 by doubledutch because: (no reason given)

Rofl, wassa matta? Tupac got you tongue tied?

That post was fricken epic! Awesome Tupac!
Yes, that's three thumbs.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

I watch PBS pretty regularly and in a major east coast market and can find no record of this airing except on conspiracy websites. Any back up?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver

Mainstream levels? Isn't 2.7 million less than 1% of the US population?

ETA It was a good video, it covered some good points quickly.
I am sure a debuinker will be along shortly...
edit on 16/1/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

what percent of the US population are PBS viewers .. 2.7 is i whopping number as far as that network goes

bravo!

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mistaken_mystery
Come on guys, It was AL-CIA-DUH. stop questioning everything and just trust the great presidents that take care of us. They are American too, why would they want to harm us. They can't show us the Pentagon footage because it would be a threat to national security. Now go take your Xanax and stop worrying. The new president will fix everything!

i hope you are being sarcastic

many people say that at least one president is not an american

casey anthony killed her kid so she could be a bar slut full time, do u think a powerful american would not hurt another american for personal gain?

people are monsters everywhere .... RAWR!

edit on 16-1-2012 by spaceg0at because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-1-2012 by spaceg0at because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by bjarneorn

Calm down, calllmmm dowwwn.

Tupac was being sarcastic.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Your beliefs are not supported by the facts.

New physics teachers and professors graduate every year.
New engineers and professors graduate every year.
New architects and professors graduate every year.

Where is this ground swell of experts coming out stating that the buildings could not have reacted this way?
Only a small number have signed up for ae911. Out of all the experts on the entire planet all they can get adds up to about 1500.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Really, seriously ... go take a hike. It's really tiresome to hear this rhetoric again and again. It's like talking to a retard ... "The fire brought it down". It was brought down by "fire in office furniture". People like you, should think before you answer to these posts ... because you don't have any arguements, your just a parrot, parroting words that have no value or weight. It's so "stupid" to believe that an office fire, could bring down a building ... that one can almost ask you to go see your doctor, or wether you are a retard. What did you do, when you went to school? How did you get your grades? How did you ever manage to grow beyond kindergarten?

You know what's really funny? Your apparent inability to read and comprehend a full post, or your inability to detect sarcasm.

Go read what Tupac said again slowly, you'll see, and he's bang on the money.

See, what he ingeniously did was put up every single BS debunking claim possible, all in 1 post, tongue in cheek showing you how absurd it is to honestly believe fire brought that building down.

Don't fell bad, 911 is a heated subject and it's easy to read 1 paragraph then fly off the handle, you just did so on the wrong post.

I'm glad to see any of these A&E videos making the rounds as they stick to the facts without making claims or assertions without facts to base them on. In my opinion, the A&E videos are the benchmark for the 911 truth community.

You can scream inside job all you want, it doesn't help. It's much better to take an open stance, present the same information to "them" that led you to your opinions, and hope their brain does the rest. You won't win over everyone, this is a bitter pill to swallow thinking that elements of your own government, and that of an ally, would sacrifice so much life to drive towards a political, and profitably, goal.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

Only a small number have signed up for ae911. Out of all the experts on the entire planet all they can get adds up to about 1500.

60 years ago there was only a handful of physicists that would give quantum mechanics the light of day, Einstein was NOT one of them, this doesn't change the fact that it was right, and has grow to epic per-portions now.

Basic physics friend, you don't even need an engineering degree to understand that a building collapsing from a fire in a "gravity driven collapse" simply can NOT do so without the lower half offering resistance. This didn't happen 3 times in recorded history, only 3 times in history has the law of conservation of momentum (energy) been broken.

all on the same day, less than a block away from each other

WTC1, WTC2, WTC7.

And why haven't more engineers spoken out? you don't think it has anything to do with the government run smear campaign against any that do?

Lemme guess, to you, popular mechanics, with their inaccurate model of the towers, "solved" this mystery for you right? Their insane, didn't happen, pancake theory?

Because, if you actually READ that article, instead of talking about it like you did, you'd have seen the same information I saw, namely, that the pancake collapse didn't happen, and with the building design of the WTC, couldn't have happened. And even if it did, the law of conservation of momentum would still have to be broken.

I don't need an engineering degree to understand how an office fire works, or that thick black smoke is indication of an oxygen STARVED fire, and that kerosene (jet fuel) not only can't burn hot enough to weaken steel, all burnt up in the initial fireballs on impact.

I don't need a degree to tell me that if the fires were indeed over 1800 degrees, the people seen in various videos in the impact holes, waving for help, were obviously ghosts because they would have been incinerated.

I don't need a degree to know that an office fire spreads, burning it's fuel and moving along, unevenly and that a fully symmetrical collapse wouldn't be possible as the heat distribution would be varied.

I don't need a degree to know any of those facts.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0
I see your point, bro. I guess I needed to understand the huge industry that has been created around 911, and the DVD's are selling like hotcakes. Just last year Richard Gage made 20 million dollars on DVD sales alone. It's funny how people pirate hollywood movies, but didn't think to easily download the youtube version of 911 architects and engineers for truth, they spent 149.99$ on it, which is the going price.

You already understand the 9/11 conspiracy industry. Richard Gage is literally a multimillionare now because of the 9/11 conspiracy movement. For centuries con artists have concocted an amazing assortment of snake oil schemes to sucker gullible people with. If it wasn't handy dandy serums that does everything from cure gout to remove stains from your clothes, it's miracle contraptions that grows hair on bald men, and it it's not that, it's diet pills that lets you eat like a horse and still lose weight. Back before 2000 there were all sorts of hucksters selling books predicting gloom and doom becuase of Y2K. Now, it's armies of sinister secret agents staging an inside job to take over the world. Gage is only unique because he's a successful snake oil peddler.

If the conspiracy people don't believe anything else I say, then at least believe this- if anyone tells you that everything you know is wrong and they'll tell you the REAL truth only if you give them your money, they're full of horse [censored].

Furthermore I think I'm starting to wake up from my conspiracy stupor, and I'm starting to see how everyone on ATS is some crazy liberal that believes in aliens/911truth (same thing really.)

They aren't crazy and they certainly all aren't liberals. They are, however, all gullible as hell and they'll swallow any goofball claim they read on the internet without critical analysis. Gage becoming a multimillionaire off of these 9/11 conspiracies out to be a red flag right there to anyone who's awake.

Where did you hear that Richard Gage made $20 million from milking the 9/11 conspiracy teat?
edit on 16-1-2012 by GoodOlDave because: Corrected misspellings to placate the grammar Nazis

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters

I don't need a degree to tell me that if the fires were indeed over 1800 degrees, the people seen in various videos in the impact holes, waving for help, were obviously ghosts because they would have been incinerated.

I don't need a degree to know that an office fire spreads, burning it's fuel and moving along, unevenly and that a fully symmetrical collapse wouldn't be possible as the heat distribution would be varied.

You likewise don't need a degree to understand that becauase the pentouse collapsed into the interior of WTC 7 six seconds before the exterior of the structure did, that it wasn't a symmetrical collapse. That' why Gage is manufacturing his own evidence by clipping off the penthouse collapse on every video he has ever shown.

I would have thought you also wouldn't need a degree to realize that when you see someone like Gage deliberately altering his evidence to get you to believe what he wants you to believe, that you'd be able to figure out on your own that he's an untrustworthy source of information.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Dave, what the heck is your problem with Gage? :shk:

Don't you think that he, like the rest of us, had a lot better things to do than to ferret out who the real perpetrators of 9/11 were? Your assertions are over the top ridiculous. The guy has the credentials, and no history of being a snake oil salesman.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0
I see your point, bro. I guess I needed to understand the huge industry that has been created around 911, and the DVD's are selling like hotcakes. Just last year Richard Gage made 20 million dollars on DVD sales alone. It's funny how people pirate hollywood movies, but didn't think to easily download the youtube version of 911 architects and engineers for truth, they spent 149.99$ on it, which is the going price.

You already understand the 9/11 conspiracy industry. Richard Gage is literally a multimillionare now because of the 9/11 conspiracy movement. For centuries con artists have concocted an amazing assortment of snake oil schemes to sucker gullible people with.

How many millions or billions were made in putt options?

Instead of attacking the information you offered a classic straw man argument... don't attack the facts attack the character...

When i see people use such tactics my mind thinks there is a reason they do so. You can tell a lot by peoples posts.
edit on 16-1-2012 by pianopraze because: typo

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Basic physics friend, you don't even need an engineering degree to understand that a building collapsing from a fire in a "gravity driven collapse" simply can NOT do so without the lower half offering resistance.

Ahh but you do need a degree to understand all the interactions. Otherwise any old Joe Blow could put up a building without any permits or engineering drawings. That is why we have building permits. The cities want proof that the building will perform to certain standards. You need a degree and experienced teachers in the subject. Not some internet expert.

The builders of the Titanic were experienced in making steel rivets. But they didn't follow the requirements of the designers and allowed too much slag in the rivets. After all no other ship in history had their rivets fail causing the ship to sink.

It's a simple case of 'know it all's' vs 'experts'. The know it all's rant about how it can't be and sell dvd's while the experts go on with the next building, learning from the last.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Large chunks of the collapsing tower(s) collided with WTC7. That's what caused hte fires. It also caused considerably structural damage which is what led to it collapsing.

There's no need for any conspiracy theories to explain it. There is a data vacuum because of the chaos surrounding that day. But the existence of a vacuum does not equal conspiracy.

There is mounds of evidence that firefighters were well aware of the state of WTC7. They knew it had been substantially damaged by falling debris (from the other tower(s)). When you watch a lot of these videos, they don't show the damage on the other side. This is what leads to the flawed conspiracy theories. And many people have a stake in it. People that're anti-war or, in general, cook these things for a living. Once you see the evidence, you won't be fooled.

Fire very rarely brings down buildings. True. But WTC7 was already compromised because of the debris that struck it. Additionally, the fire sprinklers did not work because the water mains were broken. What do you think is more likely: 1) The government setup explosives in WTC7 preceding 9/11 and "pulled it", in direct violation of established law 2) The building fell due to the before-mentioned reasons. I'll go with (2), since (1) is thorny and is not the simpler of the explanations.
edit on 16-1-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

Are we back to the put options again???

You can play the market in another way.
Buy CALL options AFTER the attack.
If the perps knew enough to buy put options before, they knew enough to buy call options after and double their profits.

But since both are tracked and the owners were known, the transactions could be terminated. So no one could benefit from 911.

But six weeks from now a new person will discover the claims from these 911 sites and bring up the options again.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join