It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PBS broadcast of “Solving the Mystery of WTC7″ reaches 2.7 Million Americans

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+55 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
The numbers are in, and apparently the mystery of WTC 7 has reached mainstream levels of exposure. So while some claim the movement is dying, it seems to me that it continues to gain in popularity and is not going away anytime soon because people don't want to let it go, and with good reason.

The program did well, airing 678 times in 32% of all U.S. television households, reaching a gross audience of 2,731,200 viewers. .PDF file attached

A five minute version of the newly-released documentary, “Architects & Engineers – Solving the Mystery of WTC 7,” is now showing on National Public Television stations across the United States. The mini-doc will run as part of the “Spotlight On” series of educational, short five minute programs that have been broadcasting nationally on Public Television for 19 years. *Narrated by Ed Asner.

Spotlight On: A Strong Alternative to Advertising. Public Awareness Programming.

- Guaranteed 500 National Airings on Public Television
- Guaranteed 3 Million Viewers
- Confirmed Nielson-based Monitoring Report
- Approximately 40%-60% airings in Prime Time

Original Video:

(Source)
edit on 15-1-2012 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

Mainstream levels? Isn't 2.7 million less than 1% of the US population?

ETA It was a good video, it covered some good points quickly.
I am sure a debuinker will be along shortly...
edit on 16/1/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

+98 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

You guys are crazy! WTC7 wasn't brought down by controlled demolition, fire brought it down! Fire is what caused the building to collapse symmetrically in a way that parallels demolitions, by symmetrically severing the core columns at the exact same moment to ensure symmetry.

And this happened on several floors, allowing the building to free-fall during it's collapse. Because fire is capable of doing that. If there's anything we know about fire, it's that it burns perfectly symmetrically. In fact, it's so predictable and uniform in it's damage, that it could caused several core columns to fail within less than a second of each other allowing the symmetry and free-fall. That's completely possible, and that's what happened. Just ask NIST, the mainstream media, and George Bush.

If you disagree with them, even if you're a structural engineer or high-rise architect with decades of experience, you're nothing more than a charlatan peddling conspiracy theories in order to fool gullible idiots into buying your film, because a career in architecture or engineering definitely doesn't pay good, so they need to make a couple hundred bucks for doing an interview.

And the BBC reporting it's collapse before it happened? That was just some confusion, that's all. They weren't handed a script that was read at the wrong time, because they were playing their role in the agenda, they were just confused, because it was a chaotic day. I know when I'm confused, I can accurately predict events that have never happened in history, such as steel-framed skyscrapers collapsing entirely from fire damage.

Those dozens of people who reported explosions, many of which explicity stated things like "I know what explosions sound like. It wasn't the sound of a building collapsing that I mistook for explosions, they were without a doubt explosions", are all lying. They just heard the building collapsing, that's all. 100 witnesses reporting the same thing, 200 witnesses, who cares. They're all wrong about hearing explosions, and me, one person, is right, and am in the position to tell all of them that they're incorrect.
edit on 16-1-2012 by TupacShakur because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur

You guys are crazy! WTC7 wasn't brought down by controlled demolition, fire brought it down! Fire is what caused the building to collapse symmetrically in a way that parallels demolitions, by symmetrically severing the core columns at the exact same moment to ensure symmetry.

And this happened on several floors, allowing the building to free-fall during it's collapse. Because fire is capable of doing that. If there's anything we know about fire, it's that it burns perfectly symmetrically. In fact, it's so predictable and uniform in it's damage, that it could caused several core columns to fail within less than a second of each other allowing the symmetry and free-fall. That's completely possible, and that's what happened. Just ask NIST, the mainstream media, and George Bush.

If you disagree with them, even if you're a structural engineer or high-rise architect with decades of experience, you're nothing more than a charlatan peddling conspiracy theories in order to fool gullible idiots into buying your film, because a career in architecture or engineering definitely doesn't pay good, so they need to make a couple hundred bucks for doing an interview.

I see your point, bro. I guess I needed to understand the huge industry that has been created around 911, and the DVD's are selling like hotcakes. Just last year Richard Gage made 20 million dollars on DVD sales alone. It's funny how people pirate hollywood movies, but didn't think to easily download the youtube version of 911 architects and engineers for truth, they spent 149.99$ on it, which is the going price.

Furthermore I think I'm starting to wake up from my conspiracy stupor, and I'm starting to see how everyone on ATS is some crazy liberal that believes in aliens/911truth (same thing really.)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Wow, that's cool. I was just saying that PBS is the only truly free media outlet left on television. Perhaps this is why Mitt Romney wants to destroy them.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Q:1984A:1776

Wow, that's cool. I was just saying that PBS is the only truly free media outlet left on television. Perhaps this is why Mitt Romney wants to destroy them.

No, Mitt Romney would buy them, figure out a way to sell their resources for 900% profit, and fire everyone that works there.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
sry but [SNIP] WTC7!!!!!!!!!!! show me the remaining 84 PENTAGON videos, thats all i want....
edit on 16-1-2012 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 16/1/12 by argentus because: snip censor circumvention

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Yeah, because instead of watching the free version on YouTube, people would be so entrenched in their conspiratorial delusions that Richard Gage would actually use some sort of beta-wave frequency in the movie trailer to alter their thought process, causing them to uncontrollably pay money for something that's easily accessible for zero dollars. It's just a big scam meant to make money.

It's not like there are people out there who question what the government and media tells them simply in search of the truth of an event that led us into multiple wars, the acceleration of the police state, and the destruction of the Bill of Rights and Constitution, with the mentality that there may have been some sort of connection between those things.

They're just unpatriotic kooks who will accept whatever universal law of physics tells them as "factual". Please, the NIST report is much more factual than things like the action/reaction law of physics, which these conspiracy theorists say the free-fall of WTC7 violated. Those fools....

It's simple: We were attacked for our freedom, so the government has to protect us by taking away our liberty!

And they always say things like "fire has never brought down a steel-framed skyscraper in history", but hello, planes hit the Twin Towers! And there were no sprinklers working in WTC7! So it was really hot in there! I mean, in the skyscraper fires in the past, where the fires burnt for much longer, covering a larger area of the building, clearly since they were burning for much longer without collapsing, the sprinklers must have been on, but cooling the fires just to the point that the building didn't collapse, but the fires still managed to keep burning, just at a lower temperature. That totally is what happened. And the structure was different too in those steel-framed structures, making them impervious to collapse, unlike these steel-framed structures.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Come on guys, It was AL-CIA-DUH. stop questioning everything and just trust the great presidents that take care of us. They are American too, why would they want to harm us. They can't show us the Pentagon footage because it would be a threat to national security. Now go take your Xanax and stop worrying. The new president will fix everything!

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
The most important part is not debunkable...."8 seconds of free fall"

I suppose we need enough people to accept that the building was "pulled" before we can take them to the next question....why?.....that of course is really the first important question to understanding 9/11.....I think it would be easier to successfully argue evolution than it would be 9/11....so that is for other people to do.

All three buildings were....at some point....equipt with explosives...and for legitimate national and public security reasons...People can't be told this because....well think about all the reasons why they couldn't...

The reason was to limit the loss of lives if any of these buildings were "attacked" or suffered some sort of disaster that would cause them to fall.......An uncontrolled falling of one of the big towers would take out a great many people and other buildings....I'm sure they figured out the math and cost and decided on an acceptable ratio......once again, this isn't something that any politician is going to give a press conference to explain, what would they say...."yeah, some of you are going to die so we can save more of you...yeah, don't worry about going into work, chances are we won't have to blow you up, if we do, then know that your sacrifice for your fellow American's was appreciated."

This doesn't surprise or horrify anyone, does it? They don't send our people into wars without knowing that there are acceptable deaths that will occur.

Anyway, that retard Silverman didn't think anything of it when he said they decided to "pull" the building...afterall...everyone was out of the building....But that huge "oooops" didn't bite him.

I want to be clear.........the only thing that anyone not blind to the facts knows, is that the buildings were brought down with explosives.....we don't know if some malfunction or failsafe triggered the 2 towers...we don't know if someone paniced and pushed the buttons...we don't know if it was all planned....However we do know that WTC7 was on purpose because of what Silverman said...Maybe he saw the opportunity and took it...maybe...maybe...who knows is the point....There are more theorys out there than there are possibilities....

I really wish people would focus on finding out the "Whys" than wasting time on trying to prove to the flat earthers that expolsives were involved.

I understand why the twin towers were rigged up...but I don't believe every 47 story building in America is rigged up....Do you think that there was such sensitive information being kept in that building, that they had it rigged to blow just incase the building was taken by hostiles? I bet the Pentagon is rigged, missle silos, and military satelites....I bet the DOD wishes they had Drones rigged before Iran got a hold of one.

....anyway....I know the debate is old, and tired, and draining...but like I started out saying..."the freefall for 8 seconds" is the ultimate truth. You have to build the rest from that.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Those who said it was fire cant explain how fire got from WTC to WTC7 so quickly and still be able to destroy it so violently. Many of you do not know that there were where some of the three letter agencies operating there at the time it was taken down.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

And they always say things like "fire has never brought down a steel-framed skyscraper in history", but hello, planes hit the Twin Towers! And there were no sprinklers working in WTC7! So it was really hot in there! I mean, in the skyscraper fires in the past, where the fires burnt for much longer, covering a larger area of the building, clearly since they were burning for much longer without collapsing, the sprinklers must have been on, but cooling the fires just to the point that the building didn't collapse, but the fires still managed to keep burning, just at a lower temperature. That totally is what happened. And the structure was different too in those steel-framed structures, making them impervious to collapse, unlike these steel-framed structures.

I know, I can't believe they are so naive to think fire could not "burn a building down." Clearly debris from the towers hit a support column in building 7 that caused the rest of the columns to fall like domino's at exactly the same time thus collapsing the tower in "free form pancake super implosion theory."

No one could have invisioned this. NO ONE. EVER. They outsmarted us... but never again... never.....again

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
If it ever came to light, and yes I know thats not going to happen, but if it ever did. Can you begin to fathom the fall out there would be.They can never let it out because the whole world would turn on us. We could never recover. How would we explain the wars, and what the American people have been put through. That day and every day since. I still say its all in the documents that were destoryed

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Boy, this thread runs the gamut..

good op,

some *** cussing in a foreign? language

and wild theories.

It's all good though,

not saying I believe the official story, but,

what did the underground look like beforehand between WTC Twin towers and WTC 7?

Has anyone looked at the damage done -underground- to WTC 7?

That was a -HELL- of a lot of buildings that disappeared....underground

possible? I don't know.

I'm a thinking man...(haven't ever thought of anything..)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Q:1984A:1776
PBS is the only truly free media outlet left on television

Wait,

what?

(laugh, minions)

Cool name though..

Don't EVER trust anything bro.

Please.

especially the mind programming box,, er... the tele

edit on 16-1-2012 by rbnhd76 because: too funny man

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
It was a Halliburton job, guaranteed by Cheney, That's how he became the VP and the billions missing from the pentagon payed for everyone's silence, especially the Chinese who had the steel contract

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by David134
If it ever came to light, and yes I know thats not going to happen, but if it ever did. Can you begin to fathom the fall out there would be.They can never let it out because the whole world would turn on us. We could never recover. How would we explain the wars, and what the American people have been put through. That day and every day since. I still say its all in the documents that were destoryed

In a way I kind of agree but what the people and the rest of the world would have to realize is- it was not the America people who did it. The sociopaths who did do it have so much wealth once we got them all in jail or whatever we could probobly pay off the the reparations a few times over with money left to stop all world poverty and rebuild every country involved including ours. Their wealth is unimaginable.

What I'm scared about is-- without a doubt these people are super smart. They probably have contingency plans in case their # does hit the fan and I do not think it will be pretty. I honestly think they would go nuclear or even bio on us. They could even start WW3 before we got a chance to get to them. I kinda think thats what they are doing now or getting ready for atleast. Maybe the Myans were on to something .

edit on 16-1-2012 by WhereAreTheGoodguys because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
While I'm leaning more towards the controlled demolition theory, I'm more impressed that Ed Asner is behind the theory as well.

Instant credibility. . .he's been around, and this isnt his first rodeo.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
And that is exaclty why people should never use a fireplace in their steel frame home because a fire in one small part of the home designed to hold the fire is as good as an acetylene torch held to every stud in the home.

It only makes sense and the government has never lied to us about anything before so why shouldn't we believe them on this one.

And the BBC reporting it's collapse before it happened? That was just some confusion, that's all. They weren't handed a script that was read at the wrong time, because they were playing their role in the agenda, they were just confused, because it was a chaotic day. I know when I'm confused, I can accurately predict events that have never happened in history, such as steel-framed skyscrapers collapsing entirely from fire damage.

Those dozens of people who reported explosions, many of which explicity stated things like "I know what explosions sound like. It wasn't the sound of a building collapsing that I mistook for explosions, they were without a doubt explosions", are all lying. They just heard the building collapsing, that's all. 100 witnesses reporting the same thing, 200 witnesses, who cares. They're all wrong about hearing explosions, and me, one person, is right, and am in the position to tell all of them that they're incorrect.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   

nm
edit on 16-1-2012 by doubledutch because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join