It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens from the Sixth Dimension........and beyond

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Now that i have your kind attention....
There is some matter of perception which i believe is interfering greatly with humans who are trying to study and understand UFOs
To understand the difficlty involved in humans percieving interdimensional vehicles and beings...
Lets look at 2 dimensionality.....there is nothing to percieve in the 2 dee universe other, than the two dimensionsl manefestation of higher dimensional things.
In a world of flatland, with only length, and breadth, we would percieve our human hand protruding into flatland as simply five irregular circular blobs.
This view of a hand would change to the odd shapes of the CROSS SECTION of what part is impinging on the plain of the 2 dee universe.
2 Dee ers could not percieve the rest of the hand and arm and would have no way of knowing that anything but odd shaped blobs of differing sizes would be apearing and morphing on the flatland plain....
Flatlanders could not percieve you standing over the flat surface of their 2 dee world....(think table top)
This is our problem when we 3 dee ers try to follow the antics of some UFOs which seem to act in ways not unlike our arm does in flatland....
They change shape, divide,(and multiply hehehe)as well as dissapear and reapear instantaneously in place....
Their speeds are variable from a hover to multi thousands of MPH inertia lessly (instantly without percptable accelleration....)
These type of UFOs apear to be encased in some kind of energy field, which varies with their motion.
When stationary, they have been said to be able to wink in and out of existance without motion....perhaps bouncing back and forth between dimensions, sort of idling the engine if you will.....
another oddity that may be ironed out with this conjecture, is there have been abductees who have told us there was MORE SPACE INSIDE THE SAUCER (or whatever) than it apeared there could be from the outside......!
Over the years i have come to wonder what the effects of dealing with fourth dimensional beings would apear to us ......i have seen photos, taken by a police chief.....
He stepped from his car and took four pictures of four beings which looked like they were made of smoke.....
The pic can be seen on the cover of some UFO paperback in my collection somewhere....
Please dont make me find it.....
Perhaps three dimensional photo film in a kodak instant camera is insufficient, or the lensing is , to capture the solid images of fourth dimensionl entities?
Whatchyall think?
edit on 15-1-2012 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
nother oddity that may be ironed out with this conjecture, is there have been abductees who have told us there was MORE SPACE INSIDE THE SAUCER (or whatever) than it apeared there could be from the outside......!
Over the years i have come to wonder what the effects of dealing with fourth dimensional beings would apear to us ......i have seen photos, taken by a police chief.....
He stepped from his car and took four pictures of four beings which looked like they were made of smoke.....
The pic can be seen on the cover of some UFO paperback in my collection somewhere....
Please dont make me find it.....
Perhaps three dimensional photo film in a kodak instant camera is insufficient, or the lensing is , to capture the solid images of fourth dimensionl entities?
Whatchyall think?

What do I think? Well, I think is thread is pointless for you to put up when the only photo evidence you speak of, you can't be bothered to find.

So, yes...there have been many instances of the space inside the UFO being larger than outside.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Pics or it never happened, lol...

Besides Doctor Who mastered the technology first and I'm sure he has more fun!

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 15/1/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: nvm

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Sorry bub ya missed the first half of my post which i had to add again....
As far as the pic is concerned, the books is probly 30 yrs old....
But if you cannot imagine four bipedal humanlike beings standing in a photo looking like they are made of silver smoke...well sorry...
The actual reason for the thread is the discussion of what dealing with multidimensional beings and artifacts may turn out like to our way of percieveing the universe around us....
Like the Indians who saw columbus ships...could they really correctly percieve them as they hove into view? growing from mushrooms on the horizon to wooden ships and bearded men?
This idea of UFO being persued by our craaft, and simply dissapearing in place till they passed, and then reaapearing in the same place again?
Flickering in and out of our existance at will?
How could we know how to categorize such fourth dimensional behavior till we actually tried to wrap our computers around it to model it, if we could concieve of the math to deal with it....
edit on 16-1-2012 by stirling because: just wondering if anyone ever reads any of these threads or just shows up to dump and leave....

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

What exactly is this 6th dimension? I've heard of 1 through 5, but not 6.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I'd love to see your youtube videos! I know you have to have youtube videos!

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
The problem with interdimensional beings is that they do not exist in a graphics context like 2d or 3d they populate the smoke and mirror world of the paranormal.

Could someone please point me in the direction of at least one credible theory which is at least slightly coherant? as most of what I have read about the subject is being relayed by extreme christian evangelists who rant about demons and the devlin.
edit on 16-1-2012 by captaincosmic because: (no reason given)

top topics

join