It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canada: Radioactive Iodine in Rainwater: Public Was in the Dark

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by predator0187
Not too sure what this has to do with radiation coming from a lying company who thinks of money before people, but, I'll bite.

I don't understand how you can dislike your niece so much. If someone is acting how you do not want them to act, rather than blame them, change yourself. I have always had that philosophy, don't blame other people for how you think, only you control that, change the way you interpret their actions.

As their elder and person of influence for you to think of just 'getting rid' of a person, that kind of a bad influence on them. Teach them to work through their problems and don't give up. You cannot solve a problem with the same thinking that got you there in the first place.

Pred...
edit on 16-1-2012 by predator0187 because: (no reason given)

I already put up the screaming child video. Dislike, is an under statement.: She has ruined my house.. My whole house. Do you get it? And when cops are involved, she runs to the nearest room with a lock. This kid knows. which makes me, not have any sympathy for her.

Let me know, when she moves to your place.

edit on 16-1-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

I'm going to call my step mother now, and remind her how much I appreciate her taking on and putting up with three traumatized ill-behaved pre-teens.

I hope that this mess makes the countries effected force the issue about standards with teeth.
edit on 2012/1/16 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join